Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Have any of you real human successfully solve the case before/while Aya is explaining her discovery?

New
Oct 1, 2023 3:03 AM

Jun 2023
I'm nowhere near to be called someone smart but I really liked detective story like this. After Aya explained each cases every one of them really just makes sense and humanely possible to solve. I feel like there should be at least someone who managed to predict the case just like in the anime. That makes me wonder the question in title.
I'm also looking for anime recommendations with the same concept like Undead Girl Murder Farce.
Oct 1, 2023 3:14 AM
Jun 2023
Only the last onw, the werewolfs case, the fact that Aya pointed out the window as important made it a little easier, in the others I couldn't solve them, in the vampire case I was taken by surprise about cutting off fingers to erase evidence.
Oct 1, 2023 3:16 AM
Jun 2023
You can give Gosick a try
Oct 1, 2023 3:26 AM
May 2016
I guessed certain parts of it, but I didn't really think about that a lot. There were clues that were so small in the anime that it was hard to notice because of the format.
If you want a detective show where you actually have a good chance, then watch Kubikiri Cycle.
Oct 1, 2023 4:21 AM

Jan 2019
I'd worked out parts of the werewolf case, obviously the werewolf child had survived the lynching, and it was the same person committing the murders in both villages.

Oct 1, 2023 4:51 AM
Dec 2021
i figured out the vampire case, the culprit's reaction to being questioned was just a little to unnatural, and there were other elements i pick up on. the others i picked up some hints but never guessed the whole picture
Oct 1, 2023 5:26 AM
Dec 2022
NO

but I guessed it was her because both looked awfully similar as children. I thought she was impersonating as the wheel chair girl. but I never thought they both wear alive and both plotting together to destroy both villagers.
Oct 1, 2023 5:46 AM
Dec 2022
I think that we weren't label to guess even half of cases was probably. because almost every important and more than 80% of the important clues and the story was in night or in dark.

they deliberately made it less clearly to see because even when I turned my briteness to full I there wasn't much difference in clarity.

like in other anime even if it's dark we can see things properly if turn our brightness a little up.

so even if their are little clues we ware weren't able to focus
( iam not saying that if it weren't for the clarity I would have solved hole thing) iam just stating that we wouldn't be so clueless to atlest some extent

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK
Yeshaiah2015yeshOct 1, 2023 5:55 AM
Oct 1, 2023 6:02 AM
Jul 2023
Idk I didn't really try to but I'm sure if I memorised all the details and really thought about it I could
Oct 1, 2023 6:16 AM
Dec 2022
@darksidee

i think you might like this

■ MORIARTY THE PATRIO ( this one if normal no supernatural or monster. the story takes place in London )

■ THE CASE STUDY OF VANITAS ( this one as vampire and other monsters manly vampires)

both are very good and both are popular. but my personal favorite is The Case Study of Vanitas.

it has action and different abilities from person to person and more importantly we got hot girls. (it doesn't only consecrate only on girls though. but we get moments that we can cherish)

Moriarty the Patriot as its share but it manly focus on the causes and mystery

BOTH ARE MASTER CLASS YOU DON'T REGRET EVEN A SECOND ( it is my personal opinion)

you definitely like both of them that I can guarantee
Yeshaiah2015yeshOct 1, 2023 6:21 AM
Oct 1, 2023 6:51 AM
Oct 2020
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
@darksidee

i think you might like this

■ MORIARTY THE PATRIO ( this one if normal no supernatural or monster. the story takes place in London )

■ THE CASE STUDY OF VANITAS ( this one as vampire and other monsters manly vampires)

both are very good and both are popular. but my personal favorite is The Case Study of Vanitas.

it has action and different abilities from person to person and more importantly we got hot girls. (it doesn't only consecrate only on girls though. but we get moments that we can cherish)

Moriarty the Patriot as its share but it manly focus on the causes and mystery

BOTH ARE MASTER CLASS YOU DON'T REGRET EVEN A SECOND ( it is my personal opinion)

you definitely like both of them that I can guarantee

I second this, those two animes are some really good ones, especially case study of vanitas, while I might be a huge Sherlock Holmes fanboy and loved his portayal in Moriarty the patriot, vanitas as a whole was an experience and was way more consistent too, really hope it gets a season 2 when there is enough source material
Oct 1, 2023 6:55 AM
Dec 2022
@CrunchyCrobat

I know how you feel
Oct 1, 2023 8:37 AM

Oct 2017
The werewolfs case was a bit easier than the vampire one but I wouldn't really solve it fully on my own, it was really fun to watch though, hopefully they will make another season someday
"Okay so the first night is never usually that bad in any of the games so I'll play through-"

-Markiplier

Oct 1, 2023 10:00 AM
Jun 2023
I did the first one and thrid one (i guessed correctly who was killing girls but i didnt in the slightest think about a diffirent motive).
Oct 1, 2023 11:39 AM
Jun 2020
The first one with the vampire is actually quite easy....
then the following cases are just too complex; the writing is way too clever.
Oct 1, 2023 2:19 PM
Jul 2023
darksideee said:
I'm nowhere near to be called someone smart but I really liked detective story like this. After Aya explained each cases every one of them really just makes sense and humanely possible to solve. I feel like there should be at least someone who managed to predict the case just like in the anime. That makes me wonder the question in title.
I'm also looking for anime recommendations with the same concept like Undead Girl Murder Farce.

if you just like anything with similar vibes of mystery and detective stuff, Link Click is an excellent one, its my only 10/10 on MAL and also though it's more Seinen and has more action, Bungo Stray Dogs has been incredibly solid and has that mystery with some twists and turns and they solve cases regularly! the name of the main characters organization is The Armed Detective Agency. and last but definitely not least, you've got to give Psycho-Pass a try. its a GEM. I added you btw!
A Wild NickAhChu
Oct 1, 2023 4:22 PM

Jun 2023
MajinCharly said:
Aya pointed out the window as important
Yes! I got chills during that scene lol

Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
I never thought they both wear alive and both plotting together
Initially I thought the same, but when Aya asked the parents how was Louise's life before she became 'the savior', Aya made it sounds very important so I believe that Louise is deeply involved and is alive in some way.

Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
because almost every important and more than 80% of the important clues and the story was in night or in dark.
Not only that, also most of them were displayed in a very brief moment. I don't want to keep pausing on each frame because I want enjoy it as much as I can.

LegendaryDiamond said:
hopefully they will make another season someday
Same, but I read somewhere that the anime covered 3 of the 4 currently released novel volumes. I don't know how long will it takes for 2nd season.

Thanks for the reccs guys, I can't figure out how to tag someone. I will definitely watch them later.
Oct 1, 2023 4:29 PM

Aug 2020
Only the Werewolf case. We had huge context clues with the background of the village and how Louise, Jutte and Nora looking alike. Probably the easiest case of the 2 to follow.
RobertsahDHDAOct 1, 2023 4:34 PM
Keep scrolling
Oct 1, 2023 4:38 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to darksideee
MajinCharly said:
Aya pointed out the window as important
Yes! I got chills during that scene lol

Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
I never thought they both wear alive and both plotting together
Initially I thought the same, but when Aya asked the parents how was Louise's life before she became 'the savior', Aya made it sounds very important so I believe that Louise is deeply involved and is alive in some way.

Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
because almost every important and more than 80% of the important clues and the story was in night or in dark.
Not only that, also most of them were displayed in a very brief moment. I don't want to keep pausing on each frame because I want enjoy it as much as I can.

LegendaryDiamond said:
hopefully they will make another season someday
Same, but I read somewhere that the anime covered 3 of the 4 currently released novel volumes. I don't know how long will it takes for 2nd season.

Thanks for the reccs guys, I can't figure out how to tag someone. I will definitely watch them later.
@darksideee Well we're probably gonna have to wait for long time before there's more novels they can adapt into anime but if they ever do I'll be happy to watch it again :)
"Okay so the first night is never usually that bad in any of the games so I'll play through-"

-Markiplier

Oct 6, 2023 3:23 PM
Jan 2021
darksideee said:

You have to watch Moriarty the Patriot.
Oct 18, 2023 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
Not really.
Arc with vampires - I assumed that butler was behind murder, but I was wrong.
Arc with Lupin - I had no idea what will happen.
Arc with werewolves - I guessed that girl who was with her werewolf mother survived and exacted her revenge, but I didn't know about her double-role, nor about her second reason to do this.
Oct 18, 2023 11:03 AM

Oct 2019
Only on the last case I pretty much knew what was going on pretty early on.

The other ones? Nope, not a chance.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

164 by AP24 »»
Oct 7, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2023

101 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Sep 7, 6:53 PM

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.