Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 2023 5:47 PM

Jul 2022
itS nOT a WerEwOFL
Sep 27, 2023 4:10 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Another murder mystery, i'm digging this considering that i liked the first part with the vampire case the most so far so maybe this is up to par.
Sep 29, 2023 11:00 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
The diamond of last episode led them to a village, which serves as a checkpoint to the werewolf village. The sooner they get there, the sooner they could react to any surprise attacks from Moriarty's gang and the like. But it wouldn't be Undead Girl without its mystery, so now we have another small case to deal with.

Werewolves have a reason to hold a grudge, with the whole burning building incident. I wonder what conclusion they're going to reach by the end of this. The old man would cooperate if they uncovered the werewolf, but what are the odds the werewolf retreated to the hidden village they want to go to?

Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if these murders were intended to set up the werewolves and these rural people are just an inch trigger happy. Although the bodies were pretty severely mutilated.
Nov 8, 2023 4:00 PM

Feb 2018
Louise's mom is acting weird.. feels like she's hiding something. Tsugaru's pillow though.. poor Oni deserves better ;P
Nov 20, 2023 8:25 PM
May 2023
Good episode, so the group is close to finding the werewolves but first a case related to them, it seems that it is something that has been happening for quite some time and related to the past... we will see how? The town doctor seems a little suspicious, plus he is one of the foreigners
Dec 7, 2023 9:48 AM
Apr 2016
I am glad we are back to solving cases and are turning down the action dial a little.

I am looking forward to seeing which werewolf has been terrorizing the village. In a way, I think it was retribution for burning that wolf and her daughter, but the human girls they killed were young so that's sad.

The show is still keeping its dark tones and those light comedic moments well balanced.
Dec 31, 2023 11:59 PM

Oct 2019
It looks like the kidnapped girl is the werewolf girl from 8 years ago. And perhaps her mother -or father- survived and they've been looking for her.

The obnoxiously sanctimonious "exterminators" are back.. I wonder how on Earth they found that place despite neither having the diamond nor seeing its hidden message which named the werewolf village.

I'm sure Moriarty's Banquet gang will not be far behind...
Jan 15, 4:32 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Sharpedon
It looks like the kidnapped girl is the werewolf girl from 8 years ago. And perhaps her mother -or father- survived and they've been looking for her.

The obnoxiously sanctimonious "exterminators" are back.. I wonder how on Earth they found that place despite neither having the diamond nor seeing its hidden message which named the werewolf village.

I'm sure Moriarty's Banquet gang will not be far behind...
@Sharpedon

I was thinking it is not her mum but another member of her family who did not know who she was so had to keep taking girls to find her.
Jun 29, 11:22 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I think the dissapeared girl is a lycanthrope in truth!!!
kekeke
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

164 by AP24 »»
Oct 7, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2023

101 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Sep 7, 6:53 PM

» RETURN OF A LEGEND!!! (No, not a new season, calm down LMAO)

WhispyMoon - Aug 21

16 by WhispyMoon »»
Aug 22, 1:21 PM

» Why does the ED song feel so nostalgic?

Oreki_Houtaro24 - Aug 8

4 by Madmaster_X »»
Aug 10, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2023

65 by Ranxomare »»
Jul 9, 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.