Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2023 4:29 AM

Jul 2021
Fun, entertaining, deep and thought provoking with great characters who have realistic personalities and take realistic actions. Nothing over the top. It's animes like this which makes me fall in love with this medium all over again. Simply beautiful and I haven't even watched season 2 yet.

I haven't watched many anime like this which successfully is able to convey the stories of various characters without messing anything up (can only think of fruits basket). I'm not even kidding when I say I wasn't sure who the protagonist was until I read its synopsis on MAL. Everyone is a main character in this show, we are watching the lives of every character and it's so great.

Just wanted to say this and hoping more people watch this anime due to this post. Now on my way to watch season 2...

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 9, 2023 4:43 AM

May 2021
Yeah, I don't trust you, I rather pass.
Jun 9, 2023 4:52 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Ty for recom but i dont like any artstyle like 3 gatsu n higashi no eden so i prefer pass tho

Jun 9, 2023 5:50 AM

May 2020
TsutanaiFuun said:
Fun, entertaining, deep and thought provoking with great characters who have realistic personalities and take realistic actions. Nothing over the top. It's animes like this which makes me fall in love with this medium all over again. Simply beautiful and I haven't even watched season 2 yet.

I haven't watched many anime like this which successfully is able to convey the stories of various characters without messing anything up (can only think of fruits basket). I'm not even kidding when I say I wasn't sure who the protagonist was until I read its synopsis on MAL. Everyone is a main character in this show, we are watching the lives of every character and it's so great.

Just wanted to say this and hoping more people watch this anime due to this post. Now on my way to watch season 2...
Yeah I was especially intrigued by the second half of the first season with Yuuta's journey... It was really empathetic. You should definitely check out 3-gatsu no Lion afterward (same author).
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Jun 9, 2023 6:02 AM

Oct 2018
Hachimitsu to Clover is one of my favourite shows, I've got the manga and I intend to read in the future. Umino Chika is great at writing characters.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 7 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 18, 2008

41 by Flugel_047 »»
Oct 7, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fentastic - Oct 5, 2008

125 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 24, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 21, 2008

54 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 23, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 20, 2008

64 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 22, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Mar 17, 2008

127 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 15, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.