Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 21, 2023 1:19 PM
Mar 2021
enemies to lovers u know
Jun 5, 2023 7:32 AM

Dec 2022
Damn, I absolutely did not expect Noah to just order Taylor to kill them at the end. She'll never know or bear the guilt, and that just melts my heart

The end credits scene sure was something...
Jun 7, 2023 1:03 PM
Aug 2018
It's crazy no one is mentioning how "ridiculous" the kidnapping and the rescue is. This is probably the most unrealistic kidnapping I have ever seen and probably the most incoherence in one episode I would hopefully experience in my lifetime. 
If the author/character was using 0.1% common sense, the kidnapping would never happen.

*Raeliana has to "order" the guard to stop guarding her, but not only they are stopping, they just get back to the Duke. The Duke who has 5 Bodyguards for her. While I can understand not having the 5 guard in, why the heck the 4 other not stay outside ? In front of the door ? (Kidnapping plot is dead)

*Now, you have to imagine the kidnapper had to "expect" that somehow the 4 guards would get away, he would see them come back inside the main room, decide to go outside, figure out that Raeliana was inside and have a smoke ready... (Unless you are the author, you can't anticipate that far...)

*What's even funnier is the kidnapper didn't even open the door himself, the smoke just happen when the lady guard open the door. The direction of the smoke doesn't make sense, it's not even clear the tools used, but it would mean the kidnapper guy was just standing outside the door for several minutes.... hoping not a single guard would come back to check on her (also hoping not a single guest would come by otherwise they could recognize him),

*Now, the kidnapper who was not even seen standing in front of the door, had to magically navigate inside (unless you have the sharingan/byakugan/ and other gan you can't do it), get past the lady guard who was standing in front of the door, locate blindly the victim, get behind her, use a magical stuff who makes you asleep in two seconds, then, while supporting a fully grown out woman, get out, on the open, while still bypassing the lady guard, hoping not a single guard come back or that the lady guard just decide to step outside or actually do something...

*Then, the dude had to carry the most important woman of the night, from the bathroom to outside, to his carriage while not even seeing one single person or a guard.... (At this point, even the author should just burn the manuscript and try to come up with something 0.01% believable).

But, here's the interesting thing. By succeeding, the kidnapper proved he was the most intelligent kidnapper in the whole world, even including multiple manga verse, because even Kaito Kid, Lupin, would not manage to achieve that (probably the only one who could achieve that would be Beatrice from Umineko as long as there was no "detective steal"). 

But, once the kidnapping succeed, he become the worst kidnapper ever, to the point, even  Yoshiko from Aho girl would call the kidnapper the dumbest idiot who has ever lived. 

Kidnapper didn't even tie the girl, didn't even prevent her to see, talk to her, tell her his name, his story.... so, what's supposed to happen once they get the money ? They are just supposed to hope the Duke would not find them ?

Miracle do happen and they manage to crash their engine (why not at this point, could be worst, they could have just took the wrong direction and go back to the Duke mansion). 

Then, they don't even guard the girl, who manages to escape (yeah~).
Now, at this point, by some miracle, the dumbest guard to have ever existed are now able to being the best guard ever, or actually not, but :
The five guard actually took the same route, maybe there is only one pathway in the whole country, otherwise, why they didn't split up ?
It's also funny the guard are not actually guarding the Duke who just happen to be alone to catch at the exact location the lady falling from three meters,
which is also funny is that he catches her like she weighs 2 kilos...
Which is also funny is the fact that the kidnapper used an aroma to bring monster and the monster appear 0.2 seconds later, sure....

An important episode who confirmed what I was thinking : The author doesn't care if what he is saying is not 0.00001% believable, he will just do it :
The contract between the Duke and Raeliana is 0.01% believable, 
The fact the Francis accept to (try to kill by poison) and kidnap Raeliana is 0.000000001% believable, at this point, just kill the kidnapper.... 
The fact the kidnapper would choose to target Raeliana and not just go for another girl (easy target) is 0.00001% believable,

Also, it's kinda funny that Adam, who decided to "listen to" Raeliana because she gave him candy, resulted in two mistakes.

The nice thing is... I was thinking Eden Zero was the most incoherent anime this season but this single episode has more incoherence that every single anime full series combined of this season (well, ok, I cheated a little and also used 2 minutes of the 4 episode). But, I can't believe this anime is rated at the same level than Nishimura-san or above Dead Mount. 
Rukodaime91Jun 7, 2023 1:08 PM
Jun 7, 2023 8:50 PM
Apr 2023
Rukodaime91 said:

*Then, the dude had to carry the most important woman of the night, from the bathroom to outside, to his carriage while not even seeing one single person or a guard.... (At this point, even the author should just burn the manuscript and try to come up with something 0.01% believable).

Then, they don't even guard the girl, who manages to escape (yeah~).
Now, at this point, by some miracle, the dumbest guard to have ever existed are now able to being the best guard ever, or actually not, but :
The five guard actually took the same route, maybe there is only one pathway in the whole country, otherwise, why they didn't split up ?
It's also funny the guard are not actually guarding the Duke who just happen to be alone to catch at the exact location the lady falling from three meters,
which is also funny is that he catches her like she weighs 2 kilos...
Which is also funny is the fact that the kidnapper used an aroma to bring monster and the monster appear 0.2 seconds later, sure....

An important episode who confirmed what I was thinking : The author doesn't care if what he is saying is not 0.00001% believable, he will just do it :
The contract between the Duke and Raeliana is 0.01% believable, 
The fact the Francis accept to (try to kill by poison) and kidnap Raeliana is 0.000000001% believable, at this point, just kill the kidnapper.... 
The fact the kidnapper would choose to target Raeliana and not just go for another girl (easy target) is 0.00001% believable,

There are some parts from novel and manhwa not include in anime adaptation. This is some parts that I remember.

In the novel, a paparazzi watched the kidnappers carried Raeliana and reported it, so Noah and the knights caught up quite fast.

In novel and manhwa, the knights takes several different routes at the start. That's why Ansley and the others arrives late.

The kidnappers still choose Raeliana because of one more reason, why Noah takes the contract, revealed near the ending of the manhwa. 12 eps of anime won't cover that part, except they make this as 3 seasons with the current pacing.
Jun 10, 2023 10:24 PM

Oct 2008
Hummm… I feel like the story is good, so it’s time to switch to the manhwa. The anime seems to go a bit all over the place, like one second Raeliana acts like every other stereotypical FL but then switches to her laughing and shooting at that dude. The humor just didn’t land as well as they were intending it to. And some of the still shots (due to low budget I guess) are getting a little awkward and boring.
Aug 23, 2023 7:30 PM
Jul 2023
Que breguice, mds...
Sep 4, 2023 11:34 PM
Apr 2023
Wow, fantasy monster outta nowhere (although enjoyed it, and Taylor's sword glowy thing).

Excited to see where it goes next!
Apr 26, 1:37 PM

Nov 2017
Isn't this episode doing everything from the OP? So were do we go from here :/
Apr 30, 4:01 PM

Aug 2019
i wonder what reasoning he(?) will use to continue the arrangement. which is what i assume will happen
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 3:38 PM

Jul 2012
The f**** ... There is a monster n magic on this anime 😑 why this kind of things didn't even appear from the very first one..

Out of ide for the villain to run away huh!?

Sep 15, 1:28 AM

Jul 2008
Raelina shined this episode. But now the people after her are dead so she should be free and clear....but I somehow doubt that will be the case. We are in uncharted territory now.
Oct 9, 12:31 AM

Oct 2012
My girl just stole the gun and started shooting pew pew pew no questions asked. I was wondering if the gun in the OP was real or figurative lol got my answer
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

80 by MeguriRapture »»
Oct 12, 8:42 PM

» more anime/manga/manwha like this?

Kitsune_089 - Oct 8

22 by Kalidechicle »»
Oct 12, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

96 by MaahHeim »»
Oct 9, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

51 by WolfWood37 »»
Sep 16, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Koushaku-tei ni Itta Riyuu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

73 by WolfWood37 »»
Sep 16, 12:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.