Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2023 11:37 PM
May 2013
Anyone know where I can watch the specials?
Jan 30, 7:32 PM

Jun 2019
Sorry for the wildly late reply (How often though am I going to check each and every individual sub-forum of every individual piece of anime media I've ever watched and logged? Especially for the very slow or super dead/inactive ones and ones I'm not obsessed with).

But when I first watched this series back in 2019, these special episodes were included with the main series on the popular pirate websites. Either right alongside all the other episodes and separately marked by a different number, or on a separate webpage which would come up in the search engine alongside the main series as soon as you typed the name of the main series in. As the format largely hasn't changed on such websites, I can't imagine it would be much different in 2023 or now in 2024 than it was in 2019 in that respect. If that's the resource you're using. If you're using some major mainstream official paid streaming service website then I can't help you (I don't think that this now-older somewhat obscure series is on such sites now though anyway).

This may be and probably is redundant given the lapse in time, but answered regardless as it may assist future passersby.
Jan 31, 7:52 AM
May 2013
Reply to WatchTillTandava
Sorry for the wildly late reply (How often though am I going to check each and every individual sub-forum of every individual piece of anime media I've ever watched and logged? Especially for the very slow or super dead/inactive ones and ones I'm not obsessed with).

But when I first watched this series back in 2019, these special episodes were included with the main series on the popular pirate websites. Either right alongside all the other episodes and separately marked by a different number, or on a separate webpage which would come up in the search engine alongside the main series as soon as you typed the name of the main series in. As the format largely hasn't changed on such websites, I can't imagine it would be much different in 2023 or now in 2024 than it was in 2019 in that respect. If that's the resource you're using. If you're using some major mainstream official paid streaming service website then I can't help you (I don't think that this now-older somewhat obscure series is on such sites now though anyway).

This may be and probably is redundant given the lapse in time, but answered regardless as it may assist future passersby.
@WatchTillTandava Hi thanks for the reply! I figured the special was the last 2 episodes in the series. Thanks for taking your time to answer, I’m sure it will help future passersby :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ie Naki Ko Remi Specials Episode 1 Discussion

Mirorin - Jul 7, 2016

2 by toshikikai2 »»
Jun 14, 2020 12:09 PM

Poll: » Ie Naki Ko Remi Specials Episode 3 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 7, 2015

4 by Chibi-wolf-10 »»
Apr 29, 2020 7:34 AM

Poll: » Ie Naki Ko Remi Specials Episode 2 Discussion

notdog1996 - Jan 27, 2013

4 by guulaash »»
Apr 22, 2017 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.