Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2023 8:24 AM

Jul 2017
Urbanrama's chaos is slowly starting to unwind through Orphen's meeting with the mysterious Helpart, and Lottecia facing Ed in her own dojo, with Vulcan and Dortin being the clumsy ones not knowing the extent of the grave situation. Claiomh facing her own troubles with the Crest of the Insects Sword against Ryan Stone with Leki protecting her, and Lottecia really didn't stand a chance against Ed.

With Leki as the Deep Dragon Fenrir acting in character to save both Claiomh and Ryan, and the sword in the latter's possession that Ed didn't need, it was a psychological fight, more than anything. All of this, solely accumulates to the realization that the puzzle pieces are slowly forming together.

Still quite a slow development...
Feb 15, 2023 9:11 AM
Sep 2015
This anime has too much fun creating its own term and definition, I stop trying to understand everything since I encounter the word "Kimluck", which is like the first episode of the first season LOL.
I'm gonna get angry if Orphen doesn't get to meet Ed.
Feb 15, 2023 10:24 AM

Jan 2021
This episode was insanely good, best so far in this season. Too bad Deen is still trying to pass this anime as a shonen, whereas the books looks more mature than the average shonen, I don't know if Dragon Magazine is shonen or seinen but my guess is seinen.
Feb 16, 2023 2:20 AM

Sep 2020
fudish123 said:
This episode was insanely good, best so far in this season. Too bad Deen is still trying to pass this anime as a shonen, whereas the books looks more mature than the average shonen, I don't know if Dragon Magazine is shonen or seinen but my guess is seinen.
What makes you say that? I mean, aside from the two pests having their sketches from time to time I feel like the story and dialogues  are more or less always presented in a mature manner.
And yes, Dragon Magazine (https://fantasiabunko.jp/magazine/new-magazine.html) was and still is aimed towards the young adults demography.
Feb 16, 2023 7:15 AM

Jan 2021
Avvenirista said:
fudish123 said:
What makes you say that? I mean, aside from the two pests having their sketches from time to time I feel like the story and dialogues  are more or less always presented in a mature manner.
And yes, Dragon Magazine (https://fantasiabunko.jp/magazine/new-magazine.html) was and still is aimed towards the young adults demography.

Violence was toned down A LOT, and some more adult jokes which I can't quite remember from what book right now, but stuff like Cleo insinuating that Orphen and Majik have a yag relationship and etc
Feb 16, 2023 12:07 PM

Sep 2020
fudish123 said:
Avvenirista said:

Violence was toned down A LOT, and some more adult jokes which I can't quite remember from what book right now, but stuff like Cleo insinuating that Orphen and Majik have a yag relationship and etc
I see.
Now I wonder if the stuff you listed was actually included in the older anime adaptation produced by J.C.Staff.
Feb 16, 2023 3:29 PM

Jan 2021
Avvenirista said:
fudish123 said:

I see.
Now I wonder if the stuff you listed was actually included in the older anime adaptation produced by J.C.Staff.
Avvenirista said:
I see.
It wasn't either since it was loosely based on the books, but still had a more mature and somber tone compared to Revenge and remake.
Feb 17, 2023 5:13 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I kinda like the development even though it's not that interesting, but it's always making me feel bad for Cleo recently xD
Mar 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Oct 2017
Ed was from Orphen's class after all. Decent development this episode.
Mar 5, 2023 9:03 AM

Jan 2021
MegamiRem said:
Ed was from Orphen's class after all. Decent development this episode.
Yup, he was Corgon. If you rewatch the "Heed My Call, Beast!" arc (episodes 1-4, season 1), you'll see Corgon in there, he's Ed and bam, vanished. Most people (me included) just forgot about him, nice way to tie loose ends

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 5, 2023

17 by dragynfaerie »»
May 16, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 8, 2023

11 by Roch2001 »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 29, 2023

10 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 5, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 10 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Mar 22, 2023

18 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 5, 2023 11:46 AM

Poll: » Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama-hen Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 15, 2023

18 by MegamiRem »»
Apr 5, 2023 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.