Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 27, 2022 10:23 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Claude lost her memories and the bitch is behind it. Loli queen is cute though. Also Aileen teasing Claude was amusing.
Dec 5, 2022 10:14 AM

Aug 2019
Lillia better get messed up by the end of this lol
Dec 5, 2022 1:02 PM
Feb 2021
Noooooooo why he had to forgot her ??? I really think that lillia is responsible.
Dec 7, 2022 2:24 AM

Apr 2019
so many things happened in this episode, again. Does Lillia have plot manipulation or is she still in the real world which is why she can control the story?
Dec 10, 2022 12:57 PM

Aug 2015
Pure and flustered Claude is so cute ❤ So adorable, I love ^^! It's looks fun to tease him, you go Aileen :3
Anyway, wonder how all this happened, and we won't let Lillia get away with this >.<
Dec 19, 2022 11:50 AM

Sep 2012
Jorovie said:
so many things happened in this episode, again. Does Lillia have plot manipulation or is she still in the real world which is why she can control the story?

its not game they both got reincarnated in to this world, its alt universe/world
Dec 21, 2022 8:19 PM

Nov 2009
And it's Game 3 time... LOL

"engrave how important you are to me on your body".... dude, Claude bout to go Gachi on Aileen...

Also... yea... how the F did a Stab give him amnesia... cause it's can't really be magic, since the Demon Lord is suppose to be immune to most magic. (but I guess the game 3 writers just went with whatever, LOL)

In fact... how was he stabbed?

BTW... the Empress is a 60 year old Loli... YUP, this is indeed from a Game. LOOOL

___ ___ ___

LOL, the Holy Sword has it's own will.

Also, looks like Cedric is slowly returning back to his true self after starting to realize Lilia is shit.

Meanwhile... Claude somehow while lost his memory... KNOWS he's the Demon Lord and Aileen's his fiancee... WTF? I thought the King/ Empress said he doesn't know...

Also... just realized... Claude not only lost his memory from a stab in the body, but he also lost his powers? Since the King/ Empress said he's a "full human"... meaning no magic from Demon Lord.

___ ___ ___

Then Aileen attempts to "assault" Claude... I think this is a pay back from the beginning of episode, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 24, 2022 10:31 PM

Aug 2014
seeing claude in the defensive is very hilarious XD
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 8, 2023 1:29 AM

Jul 2015
How one can lose his memories with a small stab in the abdomen? The game sure has some weirdass plot writing making me wonder how it became so popular.

Feb 17, 2023 9:40 PM

Mar 2019
And that's my most hated trope in writing, making problems out of thin air. First you leave your antagonists in dust and then you want me to believe that they hold so much leverage over king and queen, they are willing to alienate the future queen, which from what this series told me, is one of the most powerful person in the kingdom.

And ofcourse maou sama will eat up everything he's given instead of doubting and finding out himself like a normal person would, and totally ignore that they're the most famous couple in the nation, so that our mc can have some challenge. This is garbage writing at it worst. Even boruto has better justifications.

I was thinking it's 7-7.5/10 after last episode, now it's not crossing 6.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Aug 8, 2023 10:00 AM

Aug 2019
amnesia really? bwah. and lilia sure is infuriating
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 11:50 AM

May 2015
Yeah re-watching this over a year later I still have a strong desire to strangle Lilia. She is the type of villain I cant stand, scheming in the background and actually causing damage. You know, an actual villainess. But its the smug attitude she has that fustrates me the most. I really want to read the Light Novel after this to see if she finally gets her ass kicked and taken off her pedestal.

Lilia was actually the biggest reason that was keeping me from re-watching this series initially. Cause she's so creepy its unsettling and didnt want to experience it again. But then I remembered she doesnt become proper creepy until this last arc and the other two arcs before this are bangers. Its a great series other then Lilia. (But I guess it definitely achieved the goal of having an unlikable villain you want to see beat)
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 1:39 AM

Mar 2015
Cedric starting to gain some sense. Even he knows Lillia is insane.

I think its a huge down factor that this show barely shows the villains after they lost. Show us how pitiful they look after they lost or something!! They've missed their chances to show those scenes, so I've lost hope that we'll eventually get it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 26, 2022

57 by Ariali »»
Apr 29, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2022

127 by Randompersonwho »»
Apr 22, 8:21 PM

» Disappointing ending (spoiler)

MavikBow - Dec 15, 2022

18 by ScrewFiction »»
Mar 19, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OrangeRafi - Sep 17, 2022

210 by testamentKAISER »»
Mar 16, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Akuyaku Reijou nano de Last Boss wo Kattemimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2022

79 by adbeaver »»
Jan 29, 8:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.