Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 9, 2022 5:26 AM

Apr 2014
This will be the first time in history for Love Live to have a third season of TV anime, and it will be the first time that they will tell the story after the main group won the Love Love competition.
There will also have a public audition for a new member as well. https://www.lovelive-anime.jp/yuigaoka/audition/

AkeZZZOct 9, 2022 5:53 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 9, 2022 5:49 AM
Jan 2021
AkeZZZ said:
This will be the first time in history for Love Live to have a third season of TV anime, and it will be the first time that they will tell the story after the main group won the Love Love competition.
There will also have a public audition for a new member as well.

Ohh Lord, this is also the first Love Live with AMUSE/Apollo Bay talent business ride and NHK's content supplying ride ...

They want to play in the same area as MusicRay'n (and Idoly Pride) as if "MusicRay'n auditioned Generation 3 to make Idoly Pride, not the other way around, making Idoly Pride to give Generation 3 jobs, because Aniplex has been hijacked by Sony Music Artists."

Bandai Namco is burying its own good reputation now.
Oct 9, 2022 6:07 AM
Jul 2019
I'm not sure how they can make a satisfying season 3 trying to win Love Live! all over again when this season's LL journey was underwhelming. The songs are too... none of the MVs has breached 1M mark when some of the Nijigasaki MVs last season got to 1M in just 2-3 weeks and Eutopia is already at 3M+.

But yeah, this is pretty much planned from the start... likely because of the talent business partnership they're doing. They can't really do that with Nijigasaki since the voice actresses had grown by themselves (see Nezuko and Makima).
nevergainOct 9, 2022 6:24 AM
Oct 9, 2022 6:09 AM

Nov 2016
Yes, yes, yes!

Only one more episode wouldn't have made for a satisfying conclusion.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 9, 2022 6:15 AM

Sep 2016
3rd season for THE worst LL series, seriously?
Not even Japan like SUperstars
Make more Niji instead of this flop.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 9, 2022 6:20 AM

Feb 2020
This is awesome! :)
Oct 9, 2022 6:23 AM
Jul 2019
GangsterCat said:
3rd season for THE worst LL series, seriously?
Not even Japan like SUperstars
Make more Niji instead of this flop.

Nijigasaki has Nijiyon animation in January and their story is still ongoing in the game with a new character being introduced later this month.
Oct 9, 2022 6:28 AM

Nov 2008
This didn't need a third season, what it needed was 1 more episode as everything could've been concluded nicely, Liella won after all. If they placed second, I could see a need for a third season though.

Oct 9, 2022 6:33 AM

Oct 2017
First time ever in Love Live franchise. Gives me hope for Nijigasaki s3.
Oct 9, 2022 6:41 AM

Oct 2016
this was a mess of a season, and theyre force feeding us a 10th member?
the 1st years were never a good addition

im probably in the minority here but i really enjoyed the Liella project when they were five, the anime was more focused and fun, and the seiyuus really shone on their activities
always found translated clips of the first five liella members on youtube, now i think ive only found a clip of the 1st years introduction and thats it

im for sure dropping season 3 before it even airs and giving up on love live altogether, Niji was already pretty ass, Liella S1 kinda revived my love for it but this seaosn really killed it again, im done, there's a million more idols projects out there
Oct 9, 2022 7:46 AM
Jan 2021
Ahh, I think you need to get moved to Idoly Pride or Shine Post, trying to for the first time.

Sorry, actually Nijigasaki is just as bad. You have to think objectively that μ's and Aqours indeed reached a level that no one else could reach.

So what now? Still trusting in Love Live? I think the 2.5D idol television era is over, seeing what happened in Liella.

Idol media-mix projects are the future, you don't always watch TV, you use smartphones more, so why still limit yourself ...
Oct 9, 2022 8:15 AM
Jul 2019
teofilusSW said:
Ahh, I think you need to get moved to Idoly Pride or Shine Post, trying to for the first time.

Sorry, actually Nijigasaki is just as bad. You have to think objectively that μ's and Aqours indeed reached a level that no one else could reach.

So what now? Still trusting in Love Live? I think the 2.5D idol television era is over, seeing what happened in Liella.

Idol media-mix projects are the future, you don't always watch TV, you use smartphones more, so why still limit yourself ...

Nijigasaki actually has phenomenal growth (outside the anime) They were not even meant to get an anime, they were supposed to be just a side thing for a game. They have some of the biggest names in LL too that didn't rely on LL's popularity to grow (e.g. Akari Kitou, Tomori Kusunoki). Yeah, LL anime is pretty mediocre at best but I'm glad I've stuck with Niji and its growth, as they've expanded a lot more than they were intended.
Oct 9, 2022 9:43 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that’s surprising but why not, I suppose.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 9, 2022 10:01 AM

Feb 2021
God people just love to complain about everything now, why would they end it with the main 5 being second years, that's unsatisfying, it's LL tradition (Nijigasaki aside unless season 3, pls) to have a send off for the third years
Oct 9, 2022 10:52 AM

Nov 2008
teofilusSW said:

No they aren't, that genre's gonna bust soon, you do realize that only 1-2% of idol mixed media projects like that succeed now.

Oct 9, 2022 12:49 PM

Jun 2014
KaiserVonGogureo said:
God people just love to complain about everything now, why would they end it with the main 5 being second years, that's unsatisfying, it's LL tradition (Nijigasaki aside unless season 3, pls) to have a send off for the third years

People really do just love complaining. Complain all during one season. Next season makes changes. "Omg, first season was perfect, what are they doing!?" I love the girls in muse and Aqours, but to legitimately think SS's story and writing is the worst is unfathomable to me. We're in 2022, writing that was passable in the early 2000s doesn't cut it for me.
Oct 9, 2022 2:21 PM

Feb 2021
@iunne sifas season 2 has the worst writing in the series definitively, nothing can beat that, even if I have my own issues with Nijigasaki s2, I still greatly prefer that to that, Superstar S2 and S1 are good in their own right, but when compared to sifas s2, yeah it's no contest which is better
Oct 9, 2022 3:31 PM

Feb 2019
LETS GOOOOO THE TWO SEASON CURSE IS BROKEN. NOW WE NEED NIJIGAKU S2
Oct 9, 2022 11:09 PM
Sep 2018
15 Members Lets Goooooo!

+ Wien as Second Year

+ Aria as First Year
+ 4 More First Years
Oct 10, 2022 12:53 AM

Feb 2014
Superstars breaking the Love Live! tradition of 2 seasons plus a movie. People here likes to complain, I don't really care. As long as I get more Love Live, tha's fine.
Oct 11, 2022 10:41 PM
Jan 2013
lol , a lot of people crying here , if you dont like love live just stop watching it and stop complaining

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 25, 2022

43 by Myetx »»
Yesterday, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 21, 2022

39 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 14, 2022

50 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jul 17, 2022

60 by Myetx »»
Oct 16, 5:01 AM

» Any News on the English Dub?

TheOmniPantheon - Jul 2, 2023

2 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Oct 2, 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.