Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 9, 2022 5:32 AM
Nov 2021
I dont know if someone already made a thread like this but ima still say it.
If this anime followed momo instead of Akari and menou or give her more screen time this would be much better. Although they aren't the best written characters momo is so much better than Akari. She's like a mini tohru from dragon and who doesn't like tohru. She and ashuna carry the anime hard and this isnt even an exaggeration. If we actually get to see the work she does this and all that stuff this would be more entertaining. All I'm saying is momo on top and poor excuse for fanservice Akari worst girl
Jul 9, 2022 5:53 AM

Sep 2016
Menou and Akari as main role are fine, I don't think it would be better with momo in this one instead, and I don't know if you noticed but you even mentioned akari's name more than momo's, I wonder if your intention was to praise momo but it just looked like a hate thread directed at akari
Jul 9, 2022 6:14 AM
Jan 2018
No (15 char limit)
Jul 9, 2022 7:32 AM
Apr 2022
Have you finished watching all the episode? I don't think Akari was that bad. Especially, after the big reveal on Episode 6.

Well, if this anime get season 2, we should be able to see more of Momo because "something" will happen... according to what she said in the last episode.
Jul 10, 2022 11:58 AM

Jan 2021
This anime would be better if serious Akari appeared more times, heh, quite funny taking into account the novels.

I agree that Momo needed some more screentime in the anime, like, we didn't get to see her whole past here, but I think the series is already good with Menou and Akari as the leads.
Jul 13, 2022 12:52 PM
Nov 2020
SawsyMikey said:
I dont know if someone already made a thread like this but ima still say it.
If this anime followed momo instead of Akari and menou or give her more screen time this would be much better. Although they aren't the best written characters momo is so much better than Akari. She's like a mini tohru from dragon and who doesn't like tohru. She and ashuna carry the anime hard and this isnt even an exaggeration. If we actually get to see the work she does this and all that stuff this would be more entertaining. All I'm saying is momo on top and poor excuse for fanservice Akari worst girl

Lolicon detected๐Ÿ‘€
Jul 21, 2022 4:05 PM

Oct 2008
I agree that this anime's protagonists leave a lot to be desired. But Momo is not MC material. I've seen anime where the protagonists have been under dogs, good natured nerds, fat outcasts and moody emo nobodies. But Momo's character is not a character I'd enjoy in the role of MC.

I've already seen Shakugan no Shana, Zero no tsukaima and Toradora, so I've had my fill of characters that compensate their size with their attitude.
Jul 21, 2022 4:58 PM

May 2021
It would be worse if it did that.

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.