Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2022 10:25 PM
Apr 2014
Now that's confusing. Why the time travel didn't work this time. Did Nana found some drawbacks in Saeki's power? or maybe there are some conditions to be met before using time travel, otherwise it won't work. Looking forward to the next chapter
tomarwanJun 18, 2022 1:35 AM
Jun 18, 2022 12:55 AM

Dec 2013
Looks like Nana is starting to figure out this whole time travel trick.
Jun 19, 2022 4:41 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
There must be some limit that has been exploited but what or how idk
Jun 20, 2022 6:22 PM

Jun 2017
ricksed said:
There must be some limit that has been exploited but what or how idk

I am guessing the person it gets applied to has to be asleep for real but Nana clearly faked that this time.
Jun 22, 2022 9:56 AM

Feb 2016
Are you kidding me? Sorano is dead for real? I don't get any of this, time travel plots are the fkng worst. Nana should have let that ***** die by the car.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 22, 2022 11:04 AM
Nov 2020
StallionXD said:
Are you kidding me? Sorano is dead for real? I don't get any of this, time travel plots are the fkng worst. Nana should have let that ***** die by the car.

Calm your horses. Saeki still can save Sorano since her power allows her to rewind time to the previous day. Now cuz Saeki can no longer get her hands on the journals she is technically beaten. Although it's still a big gamle by Nana. Her dying is the last thing Nana would want.
Jul 2, 2022 1:46 PM

Nov 2013
Strykeryno said:
StallionXD said:

Calm your horses. Saeki still can save Sorano since her power allows her to rewind time to the previous day. Now cuz Saeki can no longer get her hands on the journals she is technically beaten. Although it's still a big gamle by Nana. Her dying is the last thing Nana would want.

A glimpse of hope that Inukai can be saved. A tiny hope, but it's still there. If time travel becomes the main plot-point, I wonder if Nana will redo things she did since episode 1 - including sparing Nanao and not pushing him down the cliff.
Jul 3, 2022 4:16 AM
Nov 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Strykeryno said:

A glimpse of hope that Inukai can be saved. A tiny hope, but it's still there. If time travel becomes the main plot-point, I wonder if Nana will redo things she did since episode 1 - including sparing Nanao and not pushing him down the cliff.

As Saeki said, that's not how her power works. She can only rewind to previous day. Not spamming it repeatedly in order to rewind even further.
Please no time-travel to fix everything would be so damn cheap and would render entire Nana's development pointless. I'm 50-50 on Inukai's revival. I would be glad if she somehow lives, but on the other hand i'am not sure what else could LooseBoy do with her. But if she would happen to live, then my bet is with Tsuruoka's involvement rather then some time-travel.
Nov 15, 2023 12:46 AM
Jun 2023
Ooo, okay. Nana is using her head like she used to, good. Hopefully the cliche moments get weaned out.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.