Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
May 20, 2022 9:16 PM
Feb 2021
Have they added more on Yotsuba or at least convinced Yotsuba should be the bride of Fuutaro?
May 20, 2022 11:05 PM

May 2016
From what I've heard the movie actually treats the other quints worse than the manga did. Most of their screentime was taken away and given to Yotsuba. Then the film tries to convince you that Yotsuba was the only one worthy of Fuutarou's love because apparently she's the only actually cares about him. Which is of course is absolute BS.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
May 21, 2022 5:56 AM
May 2021
Imo yes, though I thought it was the right decision in the manga aswell, but in the movie they revolved it more around her than the rest, which was good since yotsuba is the best
May 21, 2022 6:49 AM

Oct 2018
From a manga reader's perspective, no. In other perspective, no. They made the film much worst than the manga.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
May 23, 2022 8:29 PM
Mar 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
From a manga reader's perspective, no. In other perspective, no. They made the film much worst than the manga.

The whole anime was worse. Still good (mostly cuz miku ito carried) but it cut so much from the anime. They could’ve easily take the skipped arcs from past volumes and vols 12-14 and made a s3 AND a movie

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GreyratAnimelist - May 19, 2022

360 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Sep 9, 11:52 AM

» I did NOT like who he choose at the end ( 1 2 )

Megan1918 - Apr 15

55 by Eclipsemaster »»
Sep 7, 4:14 AM

» The hate on this movie is undeserved

did4375 - Jul 6

21 by patkarunungan »»
Aug 19, 2:58 AM

» New Anime Project!!!

Hachii13 - Apr 25

29 by speedranime_ »»
Apr 27, 5:03 AM

» How are you guys coping with your sunken ship? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Oct 27, 2022

83 by Lafan »»
Mar 30, 11:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.