Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2022 1:09 PM

Feb 2022
I haven't been following this novel but recently I found out that in this '2nd Year Novel', Kei and Kiyotaka reveal their relationship to everyone.

I know there is no love feeling between Horikita and Kiyotaka, but still I want to know how was her (Horikita) reaction to Kei and Kiyotaka relationship?

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||
Apr 28, 2022 1:34 PM
Nov 2020
She didn't even said anything to Koji about that if l remember correctly. She had a more important thing to do that asking him that.
May 3, 2022 12:16 PM

Apr 2020
GreyratAnimelist said:
I haven't been following this novel but recently I found out that in this '2nd Year Novel', Kei and Kiyotaka reveal their relationship to everyone.

I know there is no love feeling between Horikita and Kiyotaka, but still I want to know how was her (Horikita) reaction to Kei and Kiyotaka relationship?

she just asked acting little awkard about it( i guess) that " is it true that you and karuizawa are?...."
just this and nothing more
i was more surprised by the fact that author showed no one's reaction to this
i thought revlation of their relationship would be big deal but it was like just another relationship for class C
May 4, 2022 1:05 PM

Feb 2022
Thank you @OlsiEffect and @NaughtySempai for the answer.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."
||Profile||----------------||Anime||----------------||Manga||

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 12 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Aug 13

10 by JayKitsuneTV »»
Sep 4, 9:42 PM

» Sakayanagi vs Ryueen

kiyopon111 - Sep 4

2 by deebosamuel »»
Sep 4, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 11 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jun 10

4 by ImenonoawaiDream »»
Aug 11, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 9 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 24, 2023

10 by szewc »»
Jul 31, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 8 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 24, 2022

29 by jas-samaaa »»
Jul 24, 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.