Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ha, of course this show would eventually get a beach episode. I'm just slightly surprised it's sooner than later especially with the competition.

Ofc, this episode had more silly moments than usual with plenty of moments for laughs. And good God, some characters in this show can snore so loud..
Apr 23, 2022 8:03 AM

Feb 2020
The obligatory beach episode. There's no way to avoid it.

Easily the best episode so far with all those goofy moments.
Apr 23, 2022 9:24 AM

Jul 2017
The Summer Camp training...and beaches, which makes this episode the bog-standard beach fanservice episode, but plus intensive training.

Yu's past life being an idol, everywhere is a spot to notice his presence. Sojiro's stake in his family's horse stable job, he and Hayato are easily best pals.

The rest segments are kinda meh, and more horse jockeying is appreciated.
Apr 23, 2022 9:57 AM
Mar 2021
We got a beach episode and some of them were able to relax others got their secrets spilled.

I can’t believe that Aki actually looked up to Yuu which is going to make their friendship grow and get better not that they talked about how they feel about each other

The ending made me wonder what is in store for Hayto and I have a feeling I know what it meant so I really hope it’s not something that is triggering to some people
Apr 23, 2022 9:59 AM
Sep 2015
Imagine sleeping in the same room with your favorite idol... gotta love the sexual tension this anime has been creating since the first episode. This jockey school might be a harem for Yu, he's compatible with everyone.

Beach episode! All those shirtless boys! Except Hayato which will be reveal the reason why he won't take off his shirt in the next episode according to the after-credit scene. He's probably can't gain weight, thus can't build muscle, which is very necessary for a jockey.

Gotta love how Kota suddenly breakdown because no one care that he work tirelessly background. Teenager is the phase that can breakdown for such a trivial reason, but for them it is not trivial at all, it's the whole world. From now on everyone will care about Kota more, gotta take care of your classmate!

We will never know if instructor Asahi has twin brother or not, he could be tanned since he can sunbath at that training site which is already near the beach.
Apr 23, 2022 11:52 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Beach episode! I can't stop laughing at Amane's Engrish and his sound effects he makes every time Eri gets close to him as he collapses! Aki's favourite singer is Yuu! But he was angry as he thought Yuu was doing something he didn't want to.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 23, 2022 9:51 PM
Jan 2022
Though I’m not opposed to the idea (in fact, I’m pretty open to it), this beach episode did make me wonder if this show is a BL harem that’s thinly veiled as a typical sports anime. If that’s somehow the case, Yu seems to be compatible with either Shun, Amane, Aki and Kota.

Anyway, since Hayato is the only guy who didn’t show skin during this random beach excursion due to some sort of condition - which was further hinted on when he was weighing himself, I hope the next episode doesn’t rush through that plot line. It does make me curious why he still took up horse racing despite whatever’s clearly ailing him.
Apr 23, 2022 10:01 PM

Mar 2016
Aki's aggression had an oddly unexpected reason. lol. That was cute. But, it also showed how those you admire can easily disappoint you. Even when you know so much about them that you prepare a nausea medicine for them in advance!

Tako is creepy. She was just filming a boy sleeping!

I loved the way this episode focused on other characters too.

I kind of thought Shun would invite Yuu to a date. But he didn't, sadly.

Despite being a calm episode, so much happened and we learnt a lot about the characters.

Hayato seems to have a weight related problem. That is a serious thing. Does he want to get heavier or lighter, I wonder.
Apr 23, 2022 10:54 PM
Jun 2021
Beach episode hmmm... Ig it is what it is, hopefully soon some improvement into their horse training. Ep was fine imo... but I kinda feel like there's not much actual training going on... But ig Arimura may have found a solution to work on his riding
Apr 24, 2022 1:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Woah who could've guess that those redhaired actually a fan of Yuu. Goddamnit. Now its explained how he acted so tsun tsun toward him. Kekw.

Meanwhile, something happened between the popular guy and calm dude. Intensed talk between them signed something close more than its looks. And Amane pretty much changed from his initial jackass personality. Well, but still, there's something missing here. Not because lack of 3dcg horses, nor instructor Asahi that being changed by the monk Asahi. But, i feel like this is not about jockey anime again....

Then the preview is about those dude worry about his weight? Well....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 24, 2022 11:28 AM

Aug 2019
It's time for the training camp and beach episode. Poor Kota, he was sick of being the errand boy. However, I was not expecting Aki to like Yuu’s group, Mr. Doctor.
Apr 25, 2022 10:27 AM

May 2021
Aki being a Mr. Doctor fanboy was a pretty neat twist.

Apr 27, 2022 6:36 PM
Sep 2021
This one is still great as usual. I have nothing more to say but well, looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 11, 2022 5:47 PM

Mar 2007
One of the best training camp episodes of any sports anime! It had everything - comedy, drama, the beach, no ecchi and that guy's philosophy about his relationship with his father.
Aug 9, 2022 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
Four episodes in and I still can't understand why so many people dislike this show. Yes, it's pretty generic but the execution seems solid so far and the CGI isn't nearly as bad as so many people claimed it so be.

Anyways, now let's see how the drama aspect is handled. Hopefully, in a decent way.
Dec 13, 2022 4:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Boring training camp!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunjou no Fanfare Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2022

22 by kirakiradeths »»
Feb 25, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Gunjou no Fanfare Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

50 by kirakiradeths »»
Feb 7, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Gunjou no Fanfare Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

23 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 25, 2022 11:38 AM

Poll: » Gunjou no Fanfare Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2022

16 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 25, 2022 11:25 AM

Poll: » Gunjou no Fanfare Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

13 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 22, 2022 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.