Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 23, 2022 6:46 AM
Jul 2020
ICenturyI said:
tobythesandwich said:
It’s been good. If you don’t like it stop watching. Or do you want everybody to clap and applaud that you’re not into it?

We’re all paying attention to you. Is that what you want?
Well you did go out of your way to comment here so, kinda coming out as projecting. I could be wrong but from your comment not that big of a reach.

Anyway, if you know how to read you might notice that I made this thread because I sometimes miss the whole point of a show or misunderstand it and end up not watching it / dropping it. As I decided to drop this anime I though why not see what people are thinking 1/3 of the way.

Now, if you want to drop the cool and teenager "who cares" act and formulate a comment on what you though of the show, like every person here... let's here it.

“Reeeeeee projection!!!”

Quit crying. You dropped it. Your award for being brave enough to stop watching an anime is in the mail.
Apr 23, 2022 10:02 AM
Sep 2021
A Slow Start to be Honest.
Apr 23, 2022 10:22 AM

Mar 2017
tobythesandwich said:
ICenturyI said:
Well you did go out of your way to comment here so, kinda coming out as projecting. I could be wrong but from your comment not that big of a reach.

Anyway, if you know how to read you might notice that I made this thread because I sometimes miss the whole point of a show or misunderstand it and end up not watching it / dropping it. As I decided to drop this anime I though why not see what people are thinking 1/3 of the way.

Now, if you want to drop the cool and teenager "who cares" act and formulate a comment on what you though of the show, like every person here... let's here it.

“Reeeeeee projection!!!”

Quit crying. You dropped it. Your award for being brave enough to stop watching an anime is in the mail.
To be fair, I should have known you probably wouldn't comment because you can't even make anything to be proud enough to post and so you limit yourself to try to trigger people or being simply annoying. But here:

Apr 24, 2022 4:11 AM
Jul 2019
ICenturyI said:
So... episode 4 just aired and I got through 1/3 of the season, just so I can have a good basis to make this thread (I could argue that in these types of shows 1 or 2 is enough because the formulae doesn't change that much throughout) in search for some insight.

I am a firm believer that you can't compare shows which serve different purposes or have a very different genre: like saying SPYxFAMILY is way better than Kaguya-sama, or vice-versa, when they have completly different purpose/orientation and objectives to begin with - so, not that comparable OVERALL (you can compare animation or openings, for example).

But even in its own genre and with direct "competition", this show is probably the most unfunny, boring and uninteresting in recent times... Plus, I don't consider myself hard to crack, shows like Takagi-san or Komi-san - far from pure comedy shows like Nichijou and Saiki - make me laugh. HELL, even Uzaki-chan (which is not that great of a show itself) captured me more!

I have been wrong about shows because I missed or misunderstood somethings or the entire vibe of one show. Was this one of those cases?! Does at any point make a big improvement / is it worth power through?!

What do you thought about it, so far?!
the comedy of this show is not for you i think.plus its like more wholesome and relax type show like the many real sol anime's.and you also crossed the 3 episodes rule so just drop the show.btw i am enjoying this show even more than the komi san and kagyu sama.
Apr 24, 2022 4:46 AM
Mar 2022
ICenturyI said:
So... episode 4 just aired and I got through 1/3 of the season, just so I can have a good basis to make this thread (I could argue that in these types of shows 1 or 2 is enough because the formulae doesn't change that much throughout) in search for some insight.

I am a firm believer that you can't compare shows which serve different purposes or have a very different genre: like saying SPYxFAMILY is way better than Kaguya-sama, or vice-versa, when they have completly different purpose/orientation and objectives to begin with - so, not that comparable OVERALL (you can compare animation or openings, for example).

But even in its own genre and with direct "competition", this show is probably the most unfunny, boring and uninteresting in recent times... Plus, I don't consider myself hard to crack, shows like Takagi-san or Komi-san - far from pure comedy shows like Nichijou and Saiki - make me laugh. HELL, even Uzaki-chan (which is not that great of a show itself) captured me more!

I have been wrong about shows because I missed or misunderstood somethings or the entire vibe of one show. Was this one of those cases?! Does at any point make a big improvement / is it worth power through?!

yup I agree I dropped this series because of no emotions and the only funny part i got was that tiffin box scene and that dance yuthoob video 😑😑
rest were just boring

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Apr 25, 2022 5:08 AM

Sep 2018
ICenturyI said:

Hmmm...

Dropped Aharen-san

Still watching Shitimori-san

Enough said...

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

112 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Today, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

147 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.