Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2022 10:32 PM

Jul 2017
This time, the Extractors's client is a company president-cum-yazuka boss in Shinjuku, and this poses a problem for Feles as she was born there, and wants nothing to do with that place. It's only with Equa's request that she will follow both her and Martese.

And that is made more apparent since the "Wildcat" Feles used to be part of the client's Kanto Union gang business, of which he is the head honcho, and he wants out of the Shinjuku life. I certainly didn't expect Toichi to be a man of virtue...based on magical girls and the wish fulfillment of dressing himself up in one.

And of course, he'd do anything to secure his extraction and escape. But his successor wants a duel with him, and the CGI for better or worse, looks good I must say in slow-mo. Of all the care in the world, they have no choice but to let him go and realize his dream of becoming a magical girl elsewhere.

For now, this is still kinda average, as to be expected of mixed-media adaptations.
Mar 24, 2022 10:37 AM
Sep 2015
The character Ulula is extremely furry. He can't even talk in human language and can only make a dog noise. I love him.
Mar 24, 2022 1:23 PM
Sep 2020
with 2x speed i can get through anything.
Mar 24, 2022 4:39 PM

Aug 2020
AshenOne65 said:

Actual first time I see someone admitted that they watch at 2x speed. (☉。☉)!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 24, 2022 4:42 PM
Nov 2021
i can tell this is gonna be a next ajin demi human good plot, story and all that stuff with the cgi throwing it off
Mar 25, 2022 11:33 AM

Apr 2017
It's feels like I play A game ~~ :D xD
~
I don't worry because the one working on CGI is the Polygon Pictures studio.. :D
CaaSMar 25, 2022 11:43 AM
Mar 25, 2022 5:24 PM
Feb 2019
where was he carrying that suit case the whole time 😂😂
Mar 25, 2022 6:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh this episode actually quite fun. City full of yakuza, even the forecast is not for the weather, or anything, but only for a raid! I can't help but laugh when the newsboard encouraged people to join the raid as long as there's a chaos nearby. Based city.

Anyway, this time the client is quite eccentric. Admired by the wildcat Feles famous gun magic, he decided to follow the path and surprisingly chose to become the magical girl! Too bad the video was unreachable, i am so damn curious how the old man become the magical girl, dammit! But at least Feles was so damn adorable this time, and slime girl really didn't do anything, only to find there's out another magical girl inside!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 27, 2022 5:30 PM
Aug 2012
Bro let me tell you, I fucking LOST IT when this man said he wants to become a magical girl. I think i'm actually gonna watch this whole anime its not bad. Deserves a slightly higher rating imo, its just cause it looks like a ps2 game.
Mar 29, 2022 4:06 AM
Jan 2008
This looks incredible jank, but I'm kinda digging both the incongruity and the characters so far.

Whoever said 'Ajin' was on the money I reckon.

Khunime said:
AshenOne65 said:

Actual first time I see someone admitted that they watch at 2x speed. (☉。☉)!

... Gonna try that next time, lmao.
Mar 30, 2022 12:38 PM

Jan 2021
While this show certainly isn’t good or well written it’s way too much fun for me to drop. This show has constant energy and insane nonsense plot, it’s not well done but I’m strangely drawn to it. I can tell this will be a “so bad it’s good” type of show.
Mar 31, 2022 8:40 AM

May 2021
This time, their client is an old man who is not only a yakuza but also a magical-girl-aspirant. Btw, he got launched out of a freaking cannon.

We got some more info about the world as well tho I want more.

Now, I can't call this show well-written but it is full of energy and thus quite enjoyable.

Mar 31, 2022 5:41 PM

Nov 2012
dylpickles said:

OK! I thought it was just me. 😃

I really wanted to see his MG debut.
Mar 31, 2022 5:50 PM
Feb 2019
dragynfaerie said:
dylpickles said:

I came to the conclusion in my head that since it’s such a futuristic world that contains magic , that there was some form of magic / futuristic technology that contained the suit case in a small size (to carry in his pockets) and he just brought it out once they arrived at the end lol. who knows honestly but it helps me accept it
Mar 31, 2022 6:42 PM

Nov 2012
dylpickles said:
dragynfaerie said:

I came to the conclusion in my head that since it’s such a futuristic world that contains magic , that there was some form of magic / futuristic technology that contained the suit case in a small size (to carry in his pockets) and he just brought it out once they arrived at the end lol. who knows honestly but it helps me accept it

ROFL That's as plausible as anything else.
Apr 1, 2022 8:03 PM

Jun 2021
You can't make an episode of anime based entirely in Kabukicho about yakuza, led by a guy who's possibly voiced by Takuya Kuroda with a son wearing a grey and red suit and NOT peak my interest!

You know what, YOU GO FOR IT MY DUDE! You wanna be a magical girl, you go be a magical girl! Who's going to stop you?!
"I want to become a magical girl!"
"Oh my god, why?"
"Fuck you, that's why!"

So our blonde tsundere was part of the yakuza? Or had some connection to that clan? Also, she is TOTALLY a magical girl and nothing will convince me otherwise.

Also, I should add. Are they sure shooting him out of a cannon was the best idea. I mean, yeah, he survived, but were they 100% sure that was going to happen?
Apr 9, 2022 8:39 AM
Mar 2012
lol mahoushoujo yakuza. Quite a few jokes & meme potential.
Havent seen flying canon man since some ancient cartoon.
Feles the Wildcat crazy backstory, that bullet magic is gorgeous.
Both Toichi & Martese got very distinct va, real fun to just hear them talk.
Apr 14, 2022 12:36 PM

Feb 2020
LOL. Probably the most unexpected plot twist ever. He really wanted to become a magical girl. x3

This show is ridiculously funny.
Apr 22, 2022 7:47 AM

Oct 2018
I can't believe this is in my top 3 of the season so far. Feles is unnecessarily cute. I still have a lot of questions about how this world works but well, we'll see.
Apr 23, 2022 3:06 PM

Nov 2009
It's an interesting series

But also have a lot of cringe moments, LOL

This episode had Mahou Shoujo and Yakuza memes.

Think I'll put this into my "To Watch Later" section.

(it's a series just for pure comedy that can be watched at anytime, I have like 20 currently airing series to watch too...)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

18 by Deago »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 1 Discussion

fourberie - Mar 23, 2022

32 by Deago »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:18 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 1, 2022

25 by Stealth012 »»
Sep 21, 2022 4:04 AM

» Episode... 13!?

removed-user - Jun 8, 2022

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 9, 2022 6:10 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 25, 2022

10 by Viewland »»
Jun 1, 2022 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.