Forum Settings
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2022 3:58 PM

Jan 2009
raws are out

Arthur is with Excalibur of Soul Eater damn that confirms it Fire Force is a prequel to Soul Eater heck Inca is dress like a Witch too, and Dragon got resurrected too in an actual Dragon form, nice to see Hibana again too
Feb 15, 2022 6:24 AM

Feb 2020
Never would I have guess I would be happy about seeing Excalibur when I watch/read soul eater
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Feb 18, 2022 7:12 AM

Jan 2009
scanlation is out

so even if the pyrokinesis of people are gone some people become much stronger eh like Captain Obi is now the strongest i assume and is now called General Commander and there are mythical monsters like Hydra besides Dragon that lurks the earth now

its the people with powerful souls that are stronger now, so souls aka Soul Eater reference again, i hope one of them do some Soul Force just to confirm it more
Feb 18, 2022 7:27 AM

Oct 2017
Iris loves Shinra confirmed and Hibana's fine with him having multiple girlfriends too. Inca in a witch outfit and she's causing trouble so that Shinra keeps chasing after her? What a girl.
Feb 18, 2022 7:29 AM

Jan 2009
also Hinawa x Maki ship confirmed besides the Juggernaut x Tamaki ship
Feb 18, 2022 7:58 AM
Apr 2019
deg said:
wait a minute!!! Are you saying shinra ain't gonna end up with tamaki!!? Please answer me, don't mind spoilers
Feb 18, 2022 8:05 AM

Dec 2020
Sakata_geen said:
deg said:
wait a minute!!! Are you saying shinra ain't gonna end up with tamaki!!? Please answer me, don't mind spoilers

No. That's cause Juggernaut did the deed and pursued her like a chad. Shinra has many other chicks behind him

Feb 18, 2022 8:06 AM

Dec 2020
Man, what a wacky story. This is truly bizzare in its own way

Feb 18, 2022 8:10 AM
Apr 2019
FakeNeko said:
Sakata_geen said:

No. That's cause Juggernaut did the deed and pursued her like a chad. Shinra has many other chicks behind him
who the hell is juggernaut!! And does that mean I'm not gonna see ma ship sail?

P.s didn't read the manga
Feb 18, 2022 8:20 AM
Apr 2019
FakeNeko said:
Sakata_geen said:

nvm I read the last chapter, thank god I dropped this series after season one sigh what a bummer:(
Feb 18, 2022 8:54 AM

Jul 2019
How cool that Inca turned into a witch and the world has now dragons and all other fantasy creatures. I bet Arthur's stories inspirited Shinra to create all those...

I'm a bit surprised Hibana was turned into a Shinra's fan, instead girlfriend since she used to be so into him...I suppose she still is, but still. Feels a bit odd. Good for Shinra Iris finally become his girlfriend, though.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
Feb 18, 2022 3:06 PM

Apr 2018
Juggernaut x Tamaki, Hinawa x Maki, Shinra and his two girlfriends. The romance in FF is really at the next level now. The world of Fire Force is completely different from before. Instead of fighting Infernals. They're fighting against Serpents and other massive monsters. Sadly, we won't see a lot from that. Probably have to read Soul Eater.

Obi and Benimaru are the two strongest humans on earth and that got me rolling with the titles they're given.

Anyway, the best and strongest guy in the world is back, Arthur! So glad with his return and the dragon above him was so well done. Shit gave me goosebumps.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 4, 2022 4:35 PM

Aug 2019
Inca causing trouble like always

It’s great to see Arthur back

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 304 Discussion

deg - Feb 19, 2022

36 by linkmax1412 »»
Aug 14, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 281 Discussion

SideCharacterKal - Sep 12, 2021

16 by linkmax1412 »»
Aug 14, 10:07 PM

» The Fire Force/Soul Eater connection?

Fullmetaldak - May 20

6 by Fullmetaldak »»
May 21, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 255 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Feb 18, 2021

24 by Gorgos »»
May 7, 5:58 PM

» How's the Ending?

CJustawaye - Oct 25, 2022

7 by SoulessAnime »»
Aug 10, 2023 8:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.