Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 8, 2021 7:31 AM
Aug 2019
If you enjoyed the series like everyone else did, you'll agree that last season was really slowed compared to others... Slow pacing, lots of backstory flashbacks and really unnecesary scenes. However it also gave us one of Junta best moments
and many other good things. Overall it was a decent season, WE DONT WANT DECENT, we need that same energy of season 1 and 2. We are getting it, this season has all the potential to be the greatest animated sport arc, really hope we got a good adaptation.

Hope we get another banger Opening like dancing
Dec 8, 2021 1:38 PM
Nov 2015
Its reaaally stupid but im hoping the 3rd years (well, the graduated ones...) get more screen time! Especially toudou... aa. 💖
Dec 8, 2021 1:38 PM
Nov 2020
I'm already counting the days, I'm so hyped since this morning when I woke up and read the news on mal!! 🤩🤩
Dec 8, 2021 2:53 PM
Aug 2016
hiime hime! hime!
suki suki daisuki
hime! hime!
kira kira rin
kimi to minna ireba watashi tte zettai muteki
hiime hime! hime
suki suki daisuki
hime!! hime
kira kira rin
ookiku naare mahou kakete mo
hime wa hime na no hime na no da
hime!! rabu-hime faito
Dec 8, 2021 6:08 PM
Jan 2014
I wish they would make Onoda evolve, mature and progress as a character, and stop making him the comic relief. Making the MC the comic relief is rather common in japanese mangas, but i always considered it to be a terrible idea, unless the manga is a full blown comedy. MCs are always downplayed and put in the background so that they never grow out of being "plain", "humble", "anonymous" and "average" or even "stupid". This even annoyed me recently while watching "Strike Witches -Road to Berlin". There are only so many times you can make a MC useless during a whole season before it becomes annoying. We all know that it comes from very old writting theories in Japan that suggest that japanese guys really love being flattered and empowered (reason why girls tend to play dumb in Japan, and gosh is this unsufferable too). Making characters below average is the best way to make them feel better than even the MC... and so they buy... i can't believe it works in Japan. But it is annoying to me at this point. This is true in pretty much every manga i read or anime i watched. And in the case of this particular one, since the moment Onoda became a second year, seeing him outrageously ridiculed non stop to this extent is nothing funny, nothing empowering or flattering, only painfully embarrassing. It is a very unpleasant experience to watch for me. If only they made him grow and mature, this anime could become much more thrilling to me. Especially considering that my grand father always loved cyclism and that we have the biggest race in the world. Show us a more charismatic Onoda, sir author.
Nox---Dec 8, 2021 6:20 PM
Dec 8, 2021 6:15 PM

Feb 2020
Well, this season will only have last race of interhigh. I highly doubt it will go to summer break events.
Also season probably kind of predictable, I dont think most people will like this season ( especially who didn't like last 2 season)
AdampkDec 8, 2021 6:25 PM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Dec 12, 2021 1:55 AM

Jan 2014
I’m really hoping for exposition while racing bicycles!! [fingers crossed]
Dec 12, 2021 8:50 AM
Jan 2021
I hope there whill be a bit romance whit Onoda and Miki Kanzaki, they see her in the first episode, I think Onoda likes here and that would be great! So and a bit more than just Cycling and being a part of the team. I mean there getting older and meat new People, new jobs. I expected also Sugimoto to be in the team in the 3 Interhigh whit his brother. That would be great.
RobijetDec 19, 2021 3:19 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

28 by Koichi23xKaneki2 »»
Apr 16, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

11 by euls »»
Apr 12, 1:21 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

34 by perroloco »»
Feb 18, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2023

20 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:05 AM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

12 by Hirugiku »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.