Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2021 3:21 PM

May 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well we got to see a little snippet of everyone in the end. But what makes no sense is that last couple of frames. Konomi was playing Ryonosuke the whole time? Ngl that's some bad writing. There was No foreshadowing of that. Plus we already had that character in the story. Why add another? Sigh, she was one of my favorite characters too...basically ruined at the very end.
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Sep 20, 2021 12:07 AM
Sep 2020
Agreed with everything you just said.
yes
Sep 22, 2021 4:45 PM

Nov 2014
Am I the only one unsatisfied with the ending? I can't believe the author did this. Konomi was a good girl but not really, Natsuki died and Ryuunosuke married Ayane like wtf? Can't say I enjoyed the ending. But it ended so there's that.
Fuck this shit tho I wanted Natsuki
Just so we're clear, I'm a solo player. One or two days of being orange means nothing to me. — Kazuto Kirigaya

Sep 22, 2021 8:24 PM

May 2020
Nadim_ said:
Am I the only one unsatisfied with the ending?
I mean, quite obviously not
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Dec 6, 2021 7:07 AM

Dec 2017
Ragerrodent said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Well we got to see a little snippet of everyone in the end. But what makes no sense is that last couple of frames. Konomi was playing Ryonosuke the whole time? Ngl that's some bad writing. There was No foreshadowing of that. Plus we already had that character in the story. Why add another? Sigh, she was one of my favorite characters too...basically ruined at the very end.

There was some foreshadowing I think, Konomi had the dad's phone number in her contacts, and the only other candidate that was on speaking terms with Zaizen's dad was Hime and we all know what she turned out to be...
"Quoting fake quotes is the best way to sound smart on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln, 2003
Dec 29, 2021 10:18 AM

Jan 2019
Simply, even the girl who seemed to be the most innocent was shown to have been scheming and greedy with Ryuunosuke...

Well, I must say that this is a manga that I laughed more than anything. The sex scenes, the characters' decisions, the girls' goals, everything seemed like a little theater. It was flawed, but at least enjoyable to read.

It's deserved the low mean score it got, although I imagined people would enjoy this more. After all, there is much worse stuff with a more positive reception (cof cof, Rent a Girlfriend).

Feb 7, 2022 4:46 PM
Jan 2016
Can't say I enjoyed the ending that much. Actually this manga was pretty flawed. Reika and Chizuru were obviously best girls. Ayane is okay but what doesn't make sense is Konomi. Now I get even the most innocent or pure girls can have a hidden agenda but personally I feel Yukino (author) added those last panels to fool us or just to spite us. But overall this manga had so many flaws. The development, pacing, and characters. At best I give it a 7/10 and thats for being nice. I would say most of us are giving a 5 or 6. If this manga had proper development/pacing and character development then it would've deserved a 7 maybe an 8. But sadly this is how it is. I was actually kinda expected something like Quintessential Quintuplets development and love development. Hopefully someone reads this series and try to make a remake cause I Am Not Satisfied!
Feb 14, 2022 12:16 PM
Jul 2019
Dragevard said:
The maid has a story that was never expanded on...

I actually thought that the maid was Natsuki and that Ryuunosuke was supposed to realize that bit by bit throughout the story. It definitely would've been more interesting than Natsuki being a prostitute who then got cancer and died off-screen.

Also, the twist about Konomi being deceitful from the start makes no sense. During the scene with her and the father in his office, she says this:

"Many people have come here to gain his wealth and hurt him. I can't forgive anyone that does that. That's why I want to continue to protect and support him."

Why would she say that if she doesn't mean it? I mean, Ryuunosuke's father is leaving the final decision completely up to his son, so there's no need whatsoever for Konomi to act like she loves Ryuunosuke. (In a conversation that she herself started, at that.)
For that matter, it's not like the father would care even if she's deceiving Ryuunosuke. After all, he himself added Hime to the roster with that purpose in mind. (Although, technically, Konomi might not know about that.)

This series had promise, but all it ended up being was a prime example of wasted potential due to bad writing.
Jun 21, 2022 10:01 AM

Sep 2020
I just can't put my trust on Konomi in the first place because the number of Ryonosuke father on her phone. And I was thinking why she's in the office of Ryonosuke father while other 8 candidate where not shown going in there. So that's why I feel so sus on her. I think the mother and daughter where in cahoots together. 🤔

I was rooting for Reika, Chizuru & Rin but alas my ship's sink's. 😢

Jun 17, 2023 8:06 AM
Sep 2017
Whasz said:
Ragerrodent said:

There was some foreshadowing I think, Konomi had the dad's phone number in her contacts, and the only other candidate that was on speaking terms with Zaizen's dad was Hime and we all know what she turned out to be...
At that point I was like, is there actually going to be 2 jokers, or 3 as the weird (loli) one. Also super sad about Natsuki, felt like emergence ending - drugs/p-money making and death, sad way to go. 
Jun 17, 2023 8:10 AM
Sep 2017
Nashandra said:
Dragevard said:
The maid has a story that was never expanded on...

I actually thought that the maid was Natsuki and that Ryuunosuke was supposed to realize that bit by bit throughout the story. It definitely would've been more interesting than Natsuki being a prostitute who then got cancer and died off-screen.

Also, the twist about Konomi being deceitful from the start makes no sense. During the scene with her and the father in his office, she says this:

"Many people have come here to gain his wealth and hurt him. I can't forgive anyone that does that. That's why I want to continue to protect and support him."

Why would she say that if she doesn't mean it? I mean, Ryuunosuke's father is leaving the final decision completely up to his son, so there's no need whatsoever for Konomi to act like she loves Ryuunosuke. (In a conversation that she herself started, at that.)
For that matter, it's not like the father would care even if she's deceiving Ryuunosuke. After all, he himself added Hime to the roster with that purpose in mind. (Although, technically, Konomi might not know about that.)

This series had promise, but all it ended up being was a prime example of wasted potential due to bad writing.
Nashandra said:

This series had promise, but all it ended up being was a prime example of wasted potential due to bad writing.To me

To me it was more like - I hope that Natsuki is the maid and there's some normal reason, and not the one we got. Sad to see an ok/good story plot go yet again a bad end.

More topics from this board

» For pure hearts out there

apep23 - Sep 13, 2020

12 by HozayfaHB »»
Feb 2, 2023 2:26 AM

» The MC is really pathetic

FiddlePie - Jul 26, 2022

0 by FiddlePie »»
Jul 26, 2022 2:18 PM

» Who was best girl in this manga in your opinion?

Whasz - Dec 6, 2021

1 by Vana-chan »»
Jan 19, 2022 4:39 AM

Poll: » ⅒ no Hanayome Chapter 27 Discussion

tzyha - Jan 21, 2021

0 by tzyha »»
Jan 21, 2021 2:19 PM

Poll: » ⅒ no Hanayome Chapter 6 Discussion

Lolicon - Sep 25, 2020

0 by Lolicon »»
Sep 25, 2020 2:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.