Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 4, 2021 12:52 PM

Oct 2017
I think we can all notice it, progressively slowly but surely budget-kun keeps knocking on the door and asks for increasing amounts of ransom to poor old JC Staff. And this time in ep 10 especially poor old JC has been sucked dry of funds :(.

Never would I have thought in any show that I would see a full-on LARGE scale, military cavalry charge in complete and utterly perplexing, still-frame PICTURES.

I must say though, as a powerpoint presentation it was a masterpiece, congratulations JC Staff. You may not win most things but you have won the slideshow of the year!
Sep 4, 2021 1:00 PM
Feb 2021
Records of ragnarok crying in a corner
Sep 4, 2021 1:11 PM

Feb 2021
aightbet said:
I think we can all notice it, progressively slowly but surely budget-kun keeps knocking on the door and asks for increasing amounts of ransom to poor old JC Staff. And this time in ep 10 especially poor old JC has been sucked dry of funds :(.

Never would I have thought in any show that I would see a full-on LARGE scale, military cavalry charge in complete and utterly perplexing, still-frame PICTURES.

I must say though, as a powerpoint presentation it was a masterpiece, congratulations JC Staff. You may not win most things but you have won the slideshow of the year!
What? I know it wasn’t that great but episode 10 didn’t have really bad animation compared to the rest of the episodes.
Sep 4, 2021 1:14 PM

Oct 2019
This was such a disappointment, considering how amazing and beloved the LN is, to be treated this badly. Seriously, JC Staff just loves to do this to LNs huh? You know, making them look like crap.
How many times will be enough until they say “Enough, either we give bigger budget or just don’t do anything at all”.
Sep 4, 2021 1:37 PM
Jan 2021
They should stop taking on 50 animes every year
Sep 4, 2021 1:40 PM
Jun 2021
Bruh seriously...anime costs a lot of money I don't get why people don't appreciate other people's efforts and the animation wasn't even that bad
Sep 4, 2021 1:52 PM
Oct 2020
This is the problem of the industry recently tho. Mid tier adaptations that exist only to give the source material clout. Yea ‘anime’s cost money’ isn’t a good excuse when the money that went into the adaptation could’ve been used better. It cannot cost that much to add colour to manga frames and then play them in a slideshow lol.
Sep 4, 2021 2:13 PM

Aug 2020
this doesn't even look bad??? sure it doesn't look amazing or anything but it's fine and still entertaining, not everything needs the best of the best animation, yall have some seriously high standards
Call me Ren
Sep 4, 2021 2:27 PM
Apr 2021
aightbet said:

Yeah the animation was nothing to really be amazed about, but I'm not complaining. j.c. staff has a way of somehow executing even the choppiest animations into pretty decent stuff. I'm not gonna piss and moan about any of it since it's not like I could do any better lol. Excited for the next episode either way.
Sep 4, 2021 2:33 PM
Sep 2020
I don’t mind budget saving slide shows as long as they have a higher quality episode planned
Sep 4, 2021 5:14 PM
Feb 2020
Welcome to the modern era of animation in anime
Sep 4, 2021 6:20 PM
May 2020
I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of Cloverworks but the shit they pulled in the final episode of promised neverland season 2, forever lands them the title of the king of PowerPoint presentations. That’s all I have to say.
Sep 4, 2021 9:23 PM
Apr 2020
This isnt that bad though. For a studio that has like maybe 30-40+ anime a year.
Sep 4, 2021 9:26 PM
Apr 2020
FreshSalmon827 said:
I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of Cloverworks but the shit they pulled in the final episode of promised neverland season 2, forever lands them the title of the king of PowerPoint presentations. That’s all I have to say.
Thats the only shitty adaptation they 've had. The others are really good like Bunny Girl Senpai, Darling in the Franxx or Horimiya. Spent all the budget on Horimiya though
Sep 4, 2021 10:06 PM
Jan 2020
Y'all just hate JC Staff, at least they're doing a pretty good job with Eden's Zero but it's in Netflix jail lol
RonninnSep 4, 2021 10:18 PM
Sep 4, 2021 11:29 PM
Jun 2020
LightAndShadow1 said:
FreshSalmon827 said:
Thats the only shitty adaptation they 've had. The others are really good like Bunny Girl Senpai, Darling in the Franxx or Horimiya. Spent all the budget on Horimiya though

Horimiya adaption is bad they didnt adapt many wholesome and best chapter of manga.
Sep 5, 2021 1:41 AM
Jan 2021
Idk what you're talking about...This episode had as good animation as all before and they are not bad at all ...To me animation is really bad only if you notice it...and i didn't notice anything different from before....

And please let's not talk about budget and all that...We can act like we do ,but probably almost none of us know exactly how much it takes for anime and how much studios have
Sep 5, 2021 6:34 AM
Feb 2021
I actually dig the animation on this one. Nothing really bad about it lol.
Sep 5, 2021 6:58 AM

Oct 2013
I just don't like how they have adapted this story anyways. I first started reading the manga a about a year ago and fell in love with it and when I heard it was getting an anime I hyped it up to my friends and family so much. After the first few episodes my brother and niece looked at me and said "what the fuck were you on recommending this" they have since warmed up a bit to it but still I was crushed.

Haven't been this mad at an adaptation since Arifureta!
But I'm gonna start the LN soon so I can help cleanse me of this anime!
Sep 5, 2021 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
Yup, not sure if it's worse here or with the never ending suffering that was Shokugeki
Sep 5, 2021 9:59 AM

Nov 2019
Cmon. They have tried their best to offer you guys some animemes, so be grateful.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Sep 5, 2021 10:16 AM
Aug 2020
aightbet said:

i think you're just gasing this a lil bit no offence tho, cause i think the ep was good and even if they added the still frames into the shot, it wasn't doing a bad job at filling in the scenes and i think the war was portrayed well and the ep even if it didn't match much with previous animation, it did good.
Sep 5, 2021 1:30 PM
Sep 2020
It wasn't even that bad?? obviously its not MAPPA or Ufotable level of animation but for J.C staff it wasn't bad. there was a lot of still frames but I wouldn't call it a "PowerPoint presentation".
Sep 8, 2021 12:43 PM

Jan 2020
raged_gamer said:
Bruh seriously...anime costs a lot of money I don't get why people don't appreciate other people's efforts and the animation wasn't even that bad

Unless it’s absolutely horrendous, I agree with you. Poor animators have it rough so I do my best to give series with subpar animation a chance. Not everything can be at Demon Slayer level, lol.
Sep 8, 2021 12:46 PM
Jun 2021
Animillion said:
raged_gamer said:

Unless it’s absolutely horrendous, I agree with you. Poor animators have it rough so I do my best to give series with subpar animation a chance. Not everything can be at Demon Slayer level, lol.
yes agreed...I think most people who spread this type of hate are just salty kids animators shouldn't mind them do your work there are people who appreciate it and will support you and watch your content(including me😁😌)
Sep 9, 2021 4:27 PM

Nov 2019
It's not that bad and still is enjoyable (although the girls are not as curvy as in the manga)
Sep 14, 2021 10:28 AM

Apr 2018
They've spent the whole budget on the dynamic camera angle rotations.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

101 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Oct 8, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

76 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

62 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2021

73 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 8, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

85 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 1, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.