Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 28, 2021 11:35 AM

Sep 2015
If you've been following this show up to its latest episode, I'm sure you're aware that Saki mentioned that Rika is constantly horny. Though Saki said that just so Naoya wouldn't think Rika liked her but the truth is, what Saki said is an actual fact.

Rika is basically the Shino Aki and Mary Hunt of Kanojo mo Kanojo. She's extremely thirsty and is constantly trying to get Naoya to take off his pants.

I have nothing against Rika but it's definitely strange seeing a tsundere character sticking to her character while saying straight-out how badly she wants the dick of the person she likes inside of her immediately.
Aug 28, 2021 12:04 PM

Sep 2014
I also think Saki was right. There has to be a reason why she has an obsession on Naoya. The funny thing is that Naoya is the only one who understood that and he's the most unenlightened one of the group lol.
Aug 28, 2021 12:05 PM
Apr 2019
I think ya_hallo is the horniest for making this post
Some things can only be achieved through animation.
Aug 28, 2021 4:17 PM

Sep 2015
SafeCargo said:

Definitely! I'm always horny. ;)
Aug 28, 2021 4:43 PM
Apr 2019
ya_hallo said:
SafeCargo said:

Definitely! I'm always horny. ;)
I can see that lmao, and watching this show certainly doesn't help XD
Some things can only be achieved through animation.
Aug 29, 2021 12:11 AM
Jul 2021
Seriously though, imagine being a highschool guy and having one of the hottest girls in Saki all about you. Then the adorable Nagisa say she loves you and you end up dating them both!! And THEN a smoking hot Me-Tuber with GGGGGG(A, B, C, D, E, F, G!?!)cups who's constantly in "Heat" suddenly is in love with you!? Oh, and then imagine that none of them will even kiss you and you have perpetual blue balls 😩😭. Especially after that BUNNY outfit, and THEN the Maid outfit and her calling you Master! He has THE Best worst life ever lol Honestly though, I really like Rika a lot now, and the other two have their own charms it'd be hard to choose one.
Aug 29, 2021 4:56 PM
Jul 2021
Rika trying to inject herself in the relationship in the first place is the weakest aspect of this otherwise surprisingly good show, IMO. Being in love with him after all the compliments and white knighting he did, fine, but why was she so insistent on being part of 3 people who disliked her when she first found out about it? Loneliness as they tried to claim is a piss poor reason, and now she's basically stated she doesn't want to share which again cuts against her reason of wanting in.

This show could've been plenty entertaining with just the main 3 overcoming the plethora of challenges in their situation, with maybe yellow hair as a one-off blackmailing villain, but this overbearing pig-tailed clown barging in making it about her is trying my patience.
Sep 1, 2021 3:14 PM

Nov 2019
ya_hallo said:
If you've been following this show up to its latest episode, I'm sure you're aware that Saki mentioned that Rika is constantly horny. Though Saki said that just so Naoya wouldn't think Rika liked her but the truth is, what Saki said is an actual fact.

Rika is basically the Shino Aki and Mary Hunt of Kanojo mo Kanojo. She's extremely thirsty and is constantly trying to get Naoya to take off his pants.

I have nothing against Rika but it's definitely strange seeing a tsundere character sticking to her character while saying straight-out how badly she wants the dick of the person she likes inside of her immediately.

Why 4some? I can only imagine up to 3 people in this kind of game. 2 person is still a singular.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Sep 5, 2021 10:50 AM
Sep 2018
Honestly, her character reminds me of Ruka from rent a gf series, both are forcing it on the MCs and take it to extreme lengths to get what they want, as well as wanting to do with it too

A difference i could have between them tho, Ruka had moments where she held back and thought of other people feelings if she tried to make herself the main girl, so she wasnt really one to not give a damn of others, yet Rika especially recently, gave a middle finger to Saki and Nagisa in their face basically in the worst way a gf could experience

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

183 by crylam »»
Jul 18, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.