Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 19, 2021 7:38 PM
Feb 2011
In a world of magic and fairy tale races why can't there be a sea god? He really seems to be looking at it from the perspective of someone from our world more or less without considering where he really is.
Nov 5, 2021 8:50 PM

Oct 2019
So Kazuya finally went on an adventure - even if he did so by proxy and from a safe distance..
Yet another episode with no Tomoe.. :/
Liscia is clearly in love with Kazuya but the Elf might be getting in love with him too - or not, we shall see.
Will Kazuya get his little harem after all?
Dec 29, 2021 8:01 AM

Apr 2011
Really good episode.

He used a mascot to go on adventure and made the green haired girl fall for him.

At the same time he's continually building the kingdom by making a port and he's able to think the legends of the villagers are tsunami and earthquakes.

I'm curious about Souma's future harem, but I'm interested in his work as a king to improve his kingdom.
Jan 5, 2022 4:36 PM

Apr 2017
caprisan said:
The supply and demand diagrams, econ majors where yall at?

Ugh don't remind me lol
 L + RATIO + DIDN'T ASK + ELITIST + NOBODY CARES + FOLDED + U FELL OFF + CRY
May 3, 2022 9:14 AM

Sep 2012
King Puppet master :D
Jun 2, 2022 2:22 AM

Jul 2015
Past eps have been kinda boring but this ep was interesting with Souma's alternate conscious going on a little side adventure and also him deducting from folklore the tsunami problem.

Aug 1, 2022 5:58 AM

Jun 2020
Now time for a side story with the puppet and it's adventures shits thrilling af and hope the adventurers don't risk their life too much for that dolls lifeless body

Been a long time since I came back to watch this almost forgot everything but seeing the progression things are taking a turn much smoothly until that project Souma's proposing is definitely another heavy task he's been assigned or planned

Yeah I almost forgot about the cliffhanger some say in the previous episode thanks for reminding me forum bros like I was expecting some juicy drama then it happened like thin air.
Aug 11, 2022 4:06 PM

Mar 2014
Heh, instead of a literal god or monster to deal with, they just have to focus on planning for building around tsunami risks. I liked the part where he started explaining how underwater fault tectonics are why earthquakes precede a tsunami, even though nobody knew what he was talking about.
Jan 9, 2023 7:15 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. So Souma gets some fighting experience through this samurai doll?.. Learn about how fighting and magic works here, what kind of creatures there are, gains battle experience.. If it's Souma, who controls him..
Building a whole new city, hm.. Lots of resources.. I guess, things are moving not so badly financially..
Japanese has a long history of dealing with natural disasters.. They have more experience in some things..
May 7, 2023 1:46 AM

Nov 2022
The way they wanted to support Souma at the end there .. it's good and all, kinda wholesome .. but it just makes me hope that nothing dark happens.. might have been a flag honestly.. you never know when anime just take a sudden turn for the worst.
Jun 24, 2023 12:37 AM
Dec 2022
Souma wants to build a new seaport city but was warned from doing so by a village head. It seems the location of the new seaport city was prone to tsunami and earthquakes. So he choose a new site.
Dec 4, 2023 7:56 PM
Jul 2018
Lmao, that's why you should check your wits boi!
Jun 13, 6:52 AM

Oct 2022
Kazuya really have basic economic interpretation concerning Amidonia welfare & the needs that they must deliver to their citizens.
Im assuming his time back in his real world & the things that he explored reading & studying politics, development & social community brought him the knowledge to assist the kingdom's lack of resource & mismanagement!
Lischia could & gain some tips from him!😆

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

101 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Oct 8, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

76 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2021

73 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 8, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

85 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 1, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

147 by Akari_Netsu »»
May 14, 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.