Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 15, 2022 10:46 AM

Nov 2010
I can't believe Ichika thinks that way. They are far from the same. Nino is aggressive, but she's not sabotaging others progress.

Itsuki is also afraid of heights? I like her even more! That's also the kind of thoughts I have whenever I'm in high places. lol

Miku is so damn relatable. It's difficult to fight fair and square with that kind of persona.

Really? that was Yotsuba all along? Yotsuba isn't even in the race though.
Nov 8, 2022 4:57 AM

Jul 2016
Brand new word: Quintassment

Getting her feelings revealed is one thing but getting betrayed by one of your identical sisters at the same time is rough. Can't blame Miku for wanting to shut herself in after that. Respect to Nino and Yotsuba for calling Ichika out.

They really made me believe "boat Rena" was Itsuki, but the actual girl in the photo was Yotsuba all along. So she was just playing dumb when they were talking about "herself" with Raiha? And does that mean what I think it means for Futaro?
Jan 3, 2023 10:12 PM
Aug 2022
Just kidding, fuck this shit why does this kid have 5 girls and i got none
Jan 28, 2023 4:16 PM

Apr 2013
Yotsuba? Really? Now I assume that he met all five of them back then and just thinks it was the same girl. Also Ichika is losing a lot of points this season with her actions, while Miku is still best girl.
Feb 26, 2023 2:06 AM

Aug 2018
...Shit.
This has gotten pretty complicated.
Let's see what Futarou will do.
And the girl in the picture was Yotsuba then. Let's see how the 2nd season ends.
Mar 1, 2023 5:50 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The girl in the photo was revelated, finally1!!! kekeke
Mar 29, 2023 6:39 PM

Dec 2020
Ayyo it was yotsuba. But while I always make these predictions they always try to drop hints or throw me off. So I never know for sure for sure. I really like that about it.
Aug 1, 2023 1:43 AM

Jun 2021
Bitchika... yes, it sounds nice. Once again, respect for Yotsuba, not really surprised by the photo reveal and glad she won the cards game. Itsuki has some pretty good moments but never seemed the biggest contender in the sisters war. Nino has actually improved for real from season 1 to 2. Fu-kun finally made clear he wasn't fooled all along by previous events. Miku... damn, it's hitting hard to see her suffer at this level.
Jan 3, 2:54 AM

Oct 2021
What do you mean yotsuba is the one Mc was with six years ago?
Why is it that Itsuki has the photo and even gets interesting finally, takes a photo with him so that he can remember it, just to say that yotsuba was the one??
Why did Itsuki suggest that she took a photo with him when it was yotsuba all along? Whats the point? What kind of garbage 180 turn is this? So many hints the other girls have given when yotsuba was just like a friend.
Goddamn. Why is it always like this?

Yknow the problem is when the author decides to not let yotsuba give off any hints. That is problematic for me. That means I've watched the past season and this season for nothing but a surprise that was not predictable, and it pisses me off. Why do you give off such obvious hints when it is going to be the most unexpected one that didn't give off any hints?? This is engaging till it isn't, at which point I just start to hate it and lose motivation to even continue watching.
AsudoxJan 3, 3:01 AM
yes.
May 5, 5:55 PM

Oct 2011
Bruh... Ichika... why D:
May 27, 9:17 AM

Mar 2023
either yostuba or itsuki, hmmm...
oh, and ichika sucks
Jun 3, 11:31 PM
Mar 2021
I liked it when I initially watched it but in hindsight it wasn't that good
Jun 24, 2:57 PM

Jul 2023
So much drama. Anyway, it's a yikes and the spoilers seem true. If Yotsuba was the girl from the past, it doesn't follow that Fuutaro jas to marry her. There must be something else that must convince Fuutaro to choose her because right now, the other sisters are more compelling, except Ichika.
Aug 5, 12:53 PM

May 2022
wow, quite a bit of drama here with some funny moments, Raiha educating Futaro to give back to people who gave him something, in this case, getting something for the quintuplets on their birthday even if they were late. Futaro getting jumped by Raiha's line "even elementary school students know that", that was hilarious. Itsuki and Raiha looking at underwear was a funny bit too, especially with Ituski's face being all flustered.

Class trip to Kyoto, Miku has made some special food for Futaro and Yotsuba is fully supporting her. But Ichika had other plans, and attempted to disguise herself as Miku to continue the lie she told Futaro, only to run into Yotsuba and Miku, creating conflict. Ichika's actions are messed up, ruining Miku's plans and making things unfair. Even Nino saw what was going on, and she was upset with Ichika. Miku is very upset, and ends up on a bus going back to the hotel. Futaro and Yotsuba talk on the bus, with Yotsuba thinking it was her fault since it was bad timing to motivate Ichika to lead on her own and do what she wants. Miku knows it wasn't her fault, she has inner thoughts of knowing Yotsuba did nothing wrong as Yotsuba tried to apologize. Futaro also knew Miku had feelings for him and knew something was off when "Miku" said she was wanting him and Ichika to be together.

Some weird sneak photographer really was going after the quintuplets, mainly for Nino. Itsuki and Yotsuba also fell victim while they were with Nino, but the facial expressions of them freaking out was funny. But yeah screw that dumb sneak photographer.

Itsuki being bold with Futaro was so cute, she got those feelings for him, tugging him and wanting him to see the view from the Kiyomizu temple. She was also being bold to try and get Futaro to remember what happened 6 years ago. Surely Itsuki must have been the girl in the photo, she was secretive with it when Yotsuba came into her room and was also at the shop with the academic lucky charms, waiting for her chance to get at Futaro.

Nino getting up close with Miku in bed (dang) saying she is ready to take Futaro, but Miku doesn't want to give up, although she is worried about what Futaro thinks of her and whether he likes her. Poor Miku, it is quite difficult for her and I hope she regains that confidence back. Miku should have slapped Ichika hard for doing Miku dirty like that. Itsuki and Miku best girls.
AwesomeAli2832Aug 5, 1:11 PM
Sep 15, 1:22 AM

Dec 2022
Aaaa it's getting harder and harder again who to root for now with this episode showing.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Mar 25, 2021

270 by MrQueijo »»
Oct 2, 4:23 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2021

202 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 14, 8:09 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

BradyLE__ - Mar 4, 2021

191 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 23, 9:52 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 7, 2021

222 by 98Guan »»
Aug 23, 9:03 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Feb 25, 2021

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 23, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.