Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2020 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
With the failure plot of manipulating Fling Posse's leader Ramuda into doing their bidding with the Hypnosis Mic, the Party of Words are really desperate to make their next move.

Matenrou are crowned Division Rap Battle champions, and the excitement still is lingering between the trio (Hifumi and Doppo with that bromance though). But once the the women-only political group comes and interrupts all the groups (except Fling Posse who managed to make their escape early), only aided by their individual members and the media trio to fight their way out.

TURNS OUT...the media trio of behind-the-scenes rap group "Secret Aliens" have been keeping tabs on them since Day 1, and the betrayal couldn't be more clear, much less putting their battle tag on front: "You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs."

Well then, the hip-hop/pop rap battle of the Secret Aliens vs. the 3 groups. WELP, after all that hard work and only to get lured into a long-winded trap, it's only by chance that Fling Posse managed to provide them an escape, and the Secret Aliens used for manipulation as well, no surprise there. What's a fair deal in Chuohku amount to anyways?

All rap boyz and arms onboard...for the final episode next week.
KANLen09Dec 18, 2020 6:34 PM
Dec 18, 2020 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
What a cliffhanger...I couldn't imagine this unpredictable development! Secret Aliens song is very beautiful. Anyways, I can't wait for last episode.
Dec 18, 2020 9:05 AM
Sep 2015
New team! I'm wondering if we'll get Secret Aliens ED theme in this season? But I heard there are many more team from the game so this better has a sequel.
Dec 18, 2020 9:11 AM

Oct 2009
Weirdly... that was out of left field, yet at the same time it somehow totally wasn't. Not sure plot/story is the strongest point of this series tbh...
Dec 18, 2020 11:06 AM

Mar 2016
Hifumi and Doppo are so cute!! And the secret Aliens song was amazing, I loved how Iris sung instead of rapped - it's nice to hear something different!

I saw that Ramuda dropped the true hypnosis mic at the end, I wonder if he'll end up using it sometime or if it'll be picked up by the party of words...
Easy R
Dec 18, 2020 11:09 AM
Apr 2020
Secret Aliens have a singer, nice, and they're not actually bad, they're just caught in between a difficult situation.

A lot of Hifumi x Doppo bromance this episode, well, I almost forgot that they're living together. lol

Next episode will be the last. It's time to overthrow the government!

Dec 18, 2020 11:41 AM

Sep 2019
I really liked the Secret Aliens’ song. The next episode is going to be the last one.
Dec 18, 2020 4:32 PM
Aug 2020
Eek this episode was so good. It was great to finally see some of the behind the scenes drama and the stakes were so high. And I love seeing all my boys working together, especially the cute moments between Saburo and Rio. Hifumi and Doppo were at peak adorable, and fling posse overall are just the best. Them catching out Ramuda was awesome, but I swear to god something bad better not happen to my boy, he's too precious.
Also, I KNEW THAT TOM WAS SUS! From the start, something about them didn't sit well with me and my suspicions were right. When they started helping them escape, it could've gone either way but I'm glad they got to fight because man that secret aliens song was an absolute bop.
Can't wait to see what will happen next ep and if they escape. can't believe it'll be the last ep but fingers crossed with how they're building up the world and new characters they'll do another anime season because I love getting to see them battle like this and get new songs every week.
Dec 18, 2020 8:16 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Thats quite unexpected. Secret Aliens, huh? The secret agent for the Party of the Words. What a name. And its actually those group of photographers. I never expected them to be a Hypnosis Mic holder too. Their rap music song surprisingly kinda nice, especially with the additional pop verses from those woman. Its already attached well into my heart.

Okay, back to the main topic. Apparently, the prime minister and her female soldiers already showed their true intentions to the four teams. Its actually not so surprising, tho, referring to all of those assistant lady did a pretty straight-forward scheme toward Ramuda and some kind of flashback that happened at Doctor Jakurai and Samatoki scenes. Its finally revealed, they wanted to take control of them all. However, its looks like everything not to turned down pretty well easily. Its really was, a heavy resistance from everyone, even Secret Aliens decided to help them behind the screen. But, FP situation was not so good at the end. I might be judged that Ramuda will be used again against them, or at least make them surrender. Then, the history behind their old teams disbandment will be repeated again. Oh well, to see the truth behind their certain actions, lets see the last episode of these battle rap show!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 19, 2020 1:52 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, didn't expect those 3 photographers to be working for party of words. Secret Aliens are honestly pretty cool and their song was a banger. I already liked Iris the green haired girl but, her singing made me really like her more.

I hope Dirty Dawgs gets a song next episode, looking forward to it.
Dec 19, 2020 9:39 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It seems like were going into anime original territory since the Division Rap Battle for Season 1 has concluded which is okay since there is only one episode left. So the group that has been following Matenro, Buster Bros, MTC, and Fling Posse were working for the Party of Words as Secret Aliens. This explains why they been getting so much screen time without knowing too much about them. The Party of Words have decided to make their move by capturing the Division Leaders, so now they are on the run trying to escape from Chuohku .

With only one episode left, hopefully the series would go out on top with one more song.
Dec 19, 2020 11:15 AM

Jan 2010
Well the Party of Words wanting to mind control all the teams makes sense.

I was a little surprised the journalist crew turned out to be working for the bad guys. But in hindsight, it would explain why they were given so much screen time during the entire anime. Wonder if they are gonna help them escape or betray them again. Tom's motivations make no sense. He was fine with the crew being sacrificed for the "greater good" by being mind controlled, but also wanted to have a fair fight with them? What would be the point of having a fair fight with them if they turn intro mind-controlled robots...Or I guess he wanted to have a fair fight with them before they got mind controlled, whatever. While the Secret Alien's song was pretty good, I could care less about the characters themselves.

Granted, the actual story/plot throughout the entire anime is the weakest element of it imo. As an anime only, I'd say the best things about this anime have been the songs and the visuals that go with the performances and all the interactions with the teams....
Dec 19, 2020 12:18 PM

Jul 2016
Those Hifumi x Doppo moments tho. So cute~

Well... and I thought this couldn't become more ridiculous. So the Party of Words established the whole "Hypnosis Mic" system but now are afraid it can be too powerful?

Also what a missed chance of having a female character rapping for once. Someone please tell me there are actual female rappers in this franchise as well.
Dec 19, 2020 1:41 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
SouthRzVa said:

Well... and I thought this couldn't become more ridiculous. So the Party of Words established the whole "Hypnosis Mic" system but now are afraid it can be too powerful?

Also what a missed chance of having a female character rapping for once. Someone please tell me there are actual female rappers in this franchise as well.

Dec 19, 2020 3:55 PM

Jul 2016
AddaeAkono said:
SouthRzVa said:

Much appreciated. Thank you for the info.
Dec 23, 2020 4:09 AM

Oct 2008
what a great turn of events! everyone should team-up to fight against the PM!
5/5.

Dec 26, 2020 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
it was tense episodes and it looks like the party of words dece knows something about the sister's samatoki
Dec 31, 2020 1:04 AM

Mar 2010
Dang it. Tom was a traitor and getting blackmailed. Party oc world is so corrupted . Glad to see Ramuda helping the rest. Worried about everyone now..
Jan 28, 2021 9:42 AM

Oct 2019
The highlight of this episode was definitely Tom speaking Engrish lol
May 30, 2021 9:49 PM
Dec 2017
the anime was a pretty strange journey and i think more episodes could have really helped the anime alot.

Nov 20, 2023 12:27 AM
Jun 2012
Now our heroes are fighting the party of lies with pure friendship and song.

What a change in enemy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

57 by BerryStar »»
Mar 28, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

28 by 0arche »»
Jan 9, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

31 by 0arche »»
Jan 9, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima Episode 13 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

42 by waldy713 »»
Nov 20, 2023 1:00 AM

Poll: » Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle - Rhyme Anima Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

29 by waldy713 »»
Nov 19, 2023 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.