Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Roomie Is a Dino
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2020 8:30 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 11 is OUT!

Courtesy of Muse Asia:

Oh man Shouta...YOU THOUGHT IT WAS KAEDE, BUT IT WAS ME DINO!!! The smartphone segment had me rolling LMAO. Helloooo~~~

And yay Dino, for your job of cleanup efforts you get...MONEY? Even more than Kaede? NANI???
LOLS I swear that Dino is being a resource-hogger, and having to take responsibility with Kaede to pay for the utility bills with multiple 1000 yen box piggybank? He sure knows how to save for emergency times.

Real-life transportation to an amusement park that's entirely rented for the day? Dino is such a good sporting figure, and Kaede being a vlogger for recording good memories. Enjoying one's company together in as many rides as possible.

Short video calls are nice...but WHAT THE HELL, Dino conspiracies!?

#goals

1 more episode to go...I CRY UwU
KANLen09Dec 12, 2020 10:26 AM
Dec 12, 2020 9:24 AM

Mar 2019
Very fun episode as usual, I couldnt post here earlier because there was this Romanian guy trying to sell me things, I enclenched him anyway
Back to what I was saying: this is definitely me when I receive non-work related call Talking to family or my ex wife asking for money on phone is so annying....
Dec 12, 2020 10:55 AM
Sep 2015
Seriously this Dino has the funniest facial expression! Is he an ambassador for any brand yet? Maybe I should save money and buy his commercial-use right in my own country.
Dec 12, 2020 11:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very cool vlog at the amusement park
I want Dino's discord, I want to do a videocall with him too
Dec 12, 2020 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
episode was really cool and funny.

Dec 13, 2020 4:02 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kyouryuu and smartphone. How nice! Lol, Shouta. He always mistook the situations. That communication purely a nice result of their great connection between those twos, senpai-chan. Raining session must be hard for Kyouryuu. But, well, its a prank! Well, no kidding. Thats a lot of money, Kyouryuu. Now, you had to paid the rent expense too, Kyouryuu. Lol, Kaede jealous over Kyouryuu money....

Okay. That Dino short that talked about dino ghost, unexpectedly shock me much. Somehow, its reminded me at pop team epic episode when pranking the VA with a random scene they must filled. Its hitted me. Lmao.

Well, the LA one was quite fun. I am really wonder how the people inside Kyouryuu survived long enough while riding that flying thing and then the ferris wheel thing. Lol. It must be hard.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 13, 2020 5:56 AM
Feb 2017
ANIME PART:
People thinking it's Kaede when Dino answers her phone was cute and kinda weird at the same time. I don't know how I'd feel if someone called to my phone and just said nothing for like a minute or so.

The second half was a ride worth every second of it XD

LIVE ACTION PART:
Oh, I love me a good amusement park episode, don't we all?

...wait, is that Corona on the merrygoround?

That ending was so adorable it hurts :3
Dec 13, 2020 8:06 AM

Dec 2013
Poor Dino got to see Shouta's secret side.
Dec 21, 2020 1:14 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I think I know why Kaede and Shouta broke up in the first place now. LOLOL
Omg, the way Shouta was talking I swear. XD But Dino's face in reaction! I was laughing so hard for like a whole minute! XDD

I'm with Kaede on that one. I'd want Dino's job too. Dang.

Okay okay but the Dino suit's hand is getting a little dirty. It is what it is though.
Live Action Kaede was really cute in this episode. <3 Dino too. <3
I wanna go to that amusement park. Although, to be honest, you can pretty much get the same rides at like Knott's Berry Farm soo it's all good. Lol

I did a little research on which amusement park they went to, and it LOOKS like 西武園ゆうえんち (Seibu-en Yuenchi). It's uh... for lack of a better phrase, a little CRUSTY (https://www.thetokyochapter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/coaster-kitty-1440x1440.jpg -- or maybe I'm spoiled because the closest amusement park to me is Disneyland in which you don't real see dirty signs like this). Still, it would be fun to just go! Though apparently, you pay for admission and then you still have to pay to ride the rides (like with most county fairs I've been to, tbh).

Also, omg, I had seen the ghost Dino in the woman's mirror and was like, "Did they mean to do that?" But I didn't see the other ones. Spooky. DD:
Last things, those rideable toys seem so darn slow. XD I know it's for kid safety, but bwuh. I'd want one if they were faster.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 22, 2020 9:27 AM

Apr 2020
Dino is so rich lol!

Jan 14, 2021 1:04 AM

Jul 2015
Seeing how much bank Dino makes by working for the landlady makes me wonder how rich the landlady is

Jan 21, 2021 12:41 PM

Apr 2012
Comfy daily life segments but the panda going in reverse at the end killed me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gal to Kyouryuu Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 28, 2020

11 by Quaggy »»
Aug 21, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Gal to Kyouryuu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ashhk - Apr 4, 2020

110 by ProdigyKing »»
Mar 17, 5:39 AM

Poll: » Gal to Kyouryuu Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 19, 2020

31 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Feb 25, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Gal to Kyouryuu Episode 7 Discussion

Ashhk - May 16, 2020

29 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 3, 2023 11:45 PM

Poll: » Gal to Kyouryuu Episode 4 Discussion

Ashhk - Apr 25, 2020

36 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 3, 2023 7:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.