Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2020 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, Isuke (their manager) is still quite relevant in this show. He's the guy keeping the idols together and managing them after all.

A rather silly episode imo. Mikage should get more sleep so he doesn't snooze during daytime hours.
Nov 30, 2020 8:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I guess it's time for the real God theater vs Mankai...
But well it seems like Tsumugi and Tasuku are stuck in the same day again and again, it reminds me of the Groundhog Day xD
Nov 30, 2020 9:18 AM

Jul 2017
The Winter Troupe really is getting off to a great start with their loads of variety with experience to back it up, but it's clear that the only obstruction is between Tsugumi and Tasuku.

What a confrontation between Mankai Company and God Troupe once again, Tasuku spitting Haruto's full name for a threat, well that's lenient. But an act-off? That's the most serious competition that they have faced yet.

Homare and Azume playing Chubby Bunny with the sleepy Hisora with marshmallows, well that's hilarious. The only problem is with the unconfident Tsumugi at decision-making, and plaguing his acting is the past that he can't yet let go of.

Mankai Company sure has a lot of "urban legends", especially the one that's subconsciously going on with Tsugumi and Tasuku in Room 203, the "Groundhog Day" effect?

OH GOLLY GOD...how will the Winter Troupe (at least for the God Troupe former actors) get out of this deja vu predictament?
Nov 30, 2020 9:37 AM
Sep 2015
The marshmallow scene is so cute!

This might be the first supernatural episode, but I still don't buy it, waiting for a plot twist in the next episode.

Tsumugi used to have seme voice, now he's in uke mode. Maybe Tasuku want him to be seme again.
Nov 30, 2020 10:36 AM

Nov 2019
Aww college Tsumugi and Tasuku scene was original, and confirms that Tsumu is indeed a chunni like Itaru. The whole chunni trio have shown up now in the show as

Whole company gatherings are wholesome. Nice to see the Mah-jong Club all together now!

I swear I have always hated that Reni did that in public, forcing Mankai to accept. Too bad that they had to though anyway, as they'd have to disband if the debt isn't paid off.

That soft marshmallow throwing scene is so wholesome I see a glimpse fuyu's chaotic gayness 0.0.

Poor Tsumu having to decide, they should at least take the pressure off him a little. Tsumu's decision on Tasuku taking the lead (your low self-esteem is showing and its hurting me TT.TT) and Tasuku's reaction weren't correct, so it makes sense for them to argue. Seems like somethings happening though. Oh and yes, that is a little cute Tsumu, (and I'm not just picking your side because I'm your stan) >.<

Stark700 said:
Mikage should get more sleep so he doesn't snooze during daytime hours.

He has some sort of condition, I believe people have diagnosed him but I can't find the post that said it. In simplest terms, he has Hypersomnia, but I read something else on that post. They elaborate on it in act two, which is later on in the story in the game.

phantomfandom said:
Tsumugi used to have seme voice, now he's in uke mode. Maybe Tasuku want him to be seme again.

I believe the next episode will explain why. That's not really why they are fighting though, but many do believe that (TasuTsumu shippers 0.0), they are adults and aren't petty much He is mostly an uke but at times can be a seme, you'll see when he gets his development these next few episodes ^^
tappdancing786Nov 30, 2020 10:42 AM
Nov 30, 2020 11:59 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
How amusing! They were really looping through the entire whole day, only to made them up. What an interesting story, never expected such a theme to be exist there before, and i don't think its a cute plushie too. Those creepy smile xD. Now, i am really wonder about the other mysterious part they talked about there.

The sleeper guy was pretty much reaching my nerves already. Idk why they found it funny, tho xd. However, he seemed to be quite handy doing an act. Well, the time might be come to reveal his identity. About a God Troupe, they already launched their challenge to taken down Mankai Company. Its quite a big shot, to be honestly. But its really risky for them. If they lost, they will be disbanded. The lack of confidence made him lost his decision at their final day. So, lets see how good they could overcome the situations and made them go back in time ....
badabassNov 30, 2020 12:17 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 30, 2020 5:14 PM

Oct 2020
They're actors... Not idols... :'D

That aside, i knew it will be hilarious since it suddenly took a supernatural genre out of nowhere... But looking back, Mankai Company as a whole itself has pretty much chaotic members, so... XD

We got to see young Tsumutsumu and Tasuku~
And the mahjong club actually showed here XD

tappdancing786 said:

Stark700 said:
Mikage should get more sleep so he doesn't snooze during daytime hours.

He has some sort of condition, I believe people have diagnosed him but I can't find the post that said it. In simplest terms, he has Hypersomnia, but I read something else on that post. They elaborate on it in act two, which is later on in the story in the game.

Yup, in the game's story Act 2 episode 5, throughout the parts of the episode, they elaborated why he has that condition. So it's not exactly him being quirky and/or doesn't get enough sleep.
A certain person lurking here
Dec 1, 2020 12:16 PM

Feb 2011
I haven't read Act 2 episode 5 yet, very interesting about Hisoka. I can't wait for Azuma's anime episode, that's when I really started to like him in the game.
眠れないのは君のせい
Dec 10, 2020 6:14 PM

Oct 2016
Hisoka must be watching the same anime, that's why he's always knocked out.

I really want a Hisoka and a giant bag of marshmallows now. Taichi and Muku better watch out. Wait- is that Tsumugi with a plushie? It's like some sort of battle royale of cuteness.
Jun 10, 2021 3:33 AM

Feb 2012
hmmm... It's kind of stupid that they had to insert supernatural now.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Dec 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Dec 2019
Odd supernatural turn for an otherwise (generally) realistic anime. Wonder where this will lead.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

13 by LunaOtome »»
Jun 26, 9:55 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 12 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 28, 2020

22 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 3 Discussion

Ringare - Oct 26, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2020

11 by anthi-light »»
Jun 6, 2021 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.