Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2020 6:27 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now Happy Around is complete. Photon Maiden is also here.

Lol with the awkward silence about Nyochiyo.

Also that song when Rinku learn piano is really classic. When I own keyboard as a child I like to play that too. I don't know in other country but we have local song for that here.

And Muni is cute in every episode.

A wild Rondo appear too.

I feel the need to say this every episode but the school is seriously amazing.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 20, 2020 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
Episode 4 is out!

The final member of Happy Around!, Rei Togetsu has descended!

Cat mp3 Nyochio? *Blink Blink*

Photon Maiden making a short appearance, and glamorous girls are they. Same with Peaky P-Key.

Throwing Rinku into yet another difficult encounter with the piano, and Rei is flexin' her cool and astounding piano skills, DANG. But Rei-chan-sensei has TOO MUCH pressure to deliver with that same talent growing up.

Mixing classical music with DJ style works in a cinch, but unfortunately clashes in monotonous ways, and given some mixing it'd help the group achieve their next songs a lot. Happy Ara~

Another failure, and LMAO the BGM to go along with it, the shopmaster is SUS. But that's not the end, so onto the next new song (which sounds great as always), and Rei is roped in.

Building that tension to greatness.
Nov 20, 2020 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
Yay!!! The first original song, fourth and final members.

Want to find someone who can able to play guitar or keyboard?, just go to a certain live house in Tokyo, you might find some.

I also love how Maho stop Rinku's 'happy around'. And, the shop owner who always loves to plays some bgm.

何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 20, 2020 6:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great, the band is complete now with Rei as the pianist, she's really cute, she even cried at the end haha
Nov 20, 2020 7:30 AM

Mar 2019
TTTT. The T pose at the end is always very dominating.

Well anyway great own song. But I guess everybody can understand why PM is on top... I mean just look is so stylish.

Rei and stage as well soon pls.
Nov 20, 2020 7:37 AM

Sep 2019
New character introduced, she looks good so far.
Nov 20, 2020 8:19 AM

May 2014
rei is so cute oh m y godds

Nov 20, 2020 9:05 AM
May 2019
Another great episode. Rei is a really good pianist. She’ll fit in well with the rest. I’ve been wanting a new song to be performed in this show and we finally got it in this episode. And I’ve gotta say, that new song is really good. Now Happy Around! is fully formed. Can’t wait to see what the group will do now that it’s complete. Photon Maiden finally shows up in this episode and there’s a little cameo from Rondo, too.
Nov 20, 2020 3:20 PM

Jul 2015
A bit of an odd pacing this episode IMO, still liked it nonetheless (nice Rondo cameo as well!)

Muni and Maho's scene was so funny, she was waiting for further explanation, but Nyochio is just Nyochio, and it's amazing that way haha. The bartender adding sad background music was a top moment as well.

Gotta love how Rei basically joined the squad without anyone trying too hard about it, she's just happy being there with them and that's all that matters.

Worth mentioning that the Photon Maiden dance that appeared on the episode is from the music video from the song "A lot of Life", you can see it in the youtube channel of D4DJ!

Nov 20, 2020 4:25 PM
Nov 2017
AkeZZZ said:
Yay!!! The first original song, fourth and final members.

Want to find someone who can able to play guitar or keyboard?, just go to a certain live house in Tokyo, you might find some.

I also love how Maho stop Rinku's 'happy around'. And, the shop owner who always loves to plays some bgm.

Lol it’s the bgm from games when u get game over slowed down
Nov 20, 2020 4:27 PM
Nov 2017
I liked this episode finally. New song but just for a split second I was shutting myself that they had subs for the music and then it quit the last 22 minutes smh. I’m glad PM didn’t pick there song it’s there first one as a team
Nov 21, 2020 7:32 PM
Jul 2018
That piano scene where Rinku sings the notes while pressing the keys reminds me of how my music instructor used to teach us to play musical instruments. We would sing the solfege notes (like Do Re Mi Fa Sol) and press the keys...then try to play it.
Nov 21, 2020 9:24 PM

Aug 2017
definitely knew they weren't gonna win that contest but I'm still glad they didn't. much better for their first original song to be for themselves instead of another group. also glad Rei didn't end up being some piano elitist or w/e, I guess that character type is reserved for Peaky's DJ.

since the squad's complete now maybe they'll finally pick their unit name next episode.
Nov 22, 2020 12:58 AM

Feb 2016
I thought Rei was going to be the cold girl of the group, thank god I was wrong, she is a really nice person, she literally helped them A LOT for absolutely no reason at all and ended up being part of the group just because xD

The long stare between Maho and Muni was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, they didn't do anything, yet it got me laughing so damn hard lmao And I can't stop laughing at how Muni gets interrupted every time she start talking about she being the best one, the characters are actually aware of how egocentric she is and that's actually impresive, I mean, characters like her are everywhere (quick example: Yazawa Nico from Love Live!), so seeing the others straight up ignoring her is actually remarkable for a music/idol anime, I'm loving her character!

This truly was a great episode, the new song is beautiful! The only downside was not being able to see them making their costumes, or at least designing them, and that is a real shame because, so far, we got to see how they prepare their presentations step by step, but now we just must assume that Muni made them and move on :(

BEAUTY
StallionXDDec 5, 2020 9:27 PM
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Nov 22, 2020 1:05 AM

Oct 2017
All four of em are finally together and their first performance together was pretty good. Too bad they lost the competition thou.
Nov 22, 2020 2:06 AM

Oct 2007
finally, the team is complete!

bunny Muni so kawaii.
Nov 22, 2020 8:53 PM

Oct 2008
nice Rei now joined and they are four of them and she's a grandmaster piano player! but being able to compose is also something that they really need in which Rei lacks...
5/5

Nov 23, 2020 1:15 AM

Aug 2018
Well, the group is complete and by the way, the song has been great!!
Nov 23, 2020 5:29 PM

Nov 2007
AkeZZZ said:
And, the shop owner who always loves to plays some bgm.

Chopin's Funeral March was a perfect choice :3
Nov 27, 2020 4:27 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Rei finally joined their fun after she decided to teach Rinku how to play a good melody in piano. Unexpected first met for me xd. But well, its such an unfortunate for them by losing another entry at another contest. At least, their next performance had a blast by using the rearrangement song and music from their previous defeat at those Photon Maiden contest. Such a nice way rise from the adversity, with a great attitude too. I love their enthusiasm, and its a nice introduction too for Rei. Happy around!

Now, if they could expand the other dj from those school. I'd like to know why Shinobu was so bitch on her screen, its kinda irritating me a bit xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 17, 2020 6:31 PM

Dec 2018
Another girl joins Rinkus growing lesbian harem. Awwww you are so sweet honey! Giving those cute gifts to girls you are in love with,,,YEEEEEEEEEES

With Rei my little lesbian angel Rinku now have 3 wife's ,,,YEEEES

Yuri-CrusaderDec 17, 2020 6:35 PM
Dec 28, 2020 3:06 PM

Apr 2019
with that the group is complete! My favourite out of the 4 is probably Maho.

the song this time around was more idoly than DJ but nonetheless a great song.

Dec 30, 2020 1:27 AM

Apr 2020
Damn that longer-than-expected silence between Maho and Muni on Nyochio. And that old man playing that sad background music is really funny, cmon don't break it to them.

Well we got our fourth and final member, Rei Togetsu. The musician/composer of our group and she too had a part of some sad flashbacks. It reminded me of Kousei from Shigatsu, I thought "oh here we go again". And even though her composition did not made it to become a Photon Maiden song, they made it into their original version. And the crowd definitely enjoyed it.

The group now is completed and let's see what they do from here.
Feb 15, 2021 5:42 AM
Jan 2020
This was really fun, all the four members are here and now they made their original song… and it was so good as well. REALLY LOVED IT.
Apr 9, 2021 12:05 PM

Feb 2020
And that makes a full group. Rei also joined Happy Around!

She a very skilled pianist. I like the song she made with the others.

Muni looks so adorable with Nyochio on the top of her head.

SerafosDec 27, 2023 10:28 AM
May 30, 2021 9:18 PM

Jul 2017
Bruh, I actually died when the barkeeper put on Funeral March. He's really out there thinking he's doing anyone favours with his BGM LMAOOO!

Dec 1, 2021 10:19 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
This anime has officially gone from being a DJ-themed anime to a full fledged cookie cutter idol anime. I should've seen it coming, but I didn't.
Dec 16, 2021 8:42 PM

Jul 2021
I thought it was funny when the bartender put on the dramatic music when the girls lost.

So far this show is shaping up to be very fun!!!
Dec 28, 2021 10:46 PM
Dec 2021
Asimakhatun D4DJ First Mix
Mar 2, 2023 6:36 AM

Aug 2010
Surprisingly loving this show. I've been playing the mobile game for a while now and just randomly got the craving to check out the anime, and I'm glad I did!

I will say though, I really like Shinobu in the game, but so far in the anime she's needed a bit of an attitude adjustment! Hopefully in due time :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » D4DJ: First Mix Episode 5 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Nov 27, 2020

25 by IzunaHotaru »»
Aug 9, 11:39 PM

Poll: » D4DJ: First Mix Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

NeoAnkara - Oct 22, 2020

81 by IzunaHotaru »»
Aug 9, 11:37 PM

Poll: » favorite member of Happy Around so far

NG_Chloe - Dec 5, 2020

13 by IzunaHotaru »»
Aug 9, 11:32 PM

» psa: now available on Youtube for a limited time!

DreamingBeats - May 26

2 by awhole7dollars »»
May 31, 7:34 AM

Poll: » D4DJ: First Mix Episode 12 Discussion

yvsei - Jan 22, 2021

47 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 10, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.