Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2020 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another wild episode of comedy and they tried to add some bits of suspense in that house at night. Well, one of the boys took the bait and got caught into the most obvious of traps lol

Speaking of traps, seems that house is rigged with them. It felt like watching the boys playing a video game to get through the levels lol
Nov 2, 2020 9:02 AM

Nov 2007
Ichi is recording radio show via cassette tape, and he invited Todo as guest. Todo keeps saying Ichi is very itai.

Fish less popular than cat, though Choro is supporting both. Both of them fighting as always. Cat idol married, but divorced w. baby. Fish idol followed her and ended up tending the baby. Cat idol not physically well enough to continue to idol, so she asked to for a duo... for wrestling?!

Mother forbidden to eat cup noodles because it ran out fast. 1, 2, 3, and 5 wanting to go get it, though. Mother already set traps. Rest of two join later. Thinking that the younger three succeeded, but pot causing explosion!

ED: Totoko Dis by Nya ver.

More short stories including on the way back to home next.
tsubasaloverNov 2, 2020 9:38 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 2, 2020 11:17 AM

Aug 2012
Nyaa farting caught me off-guard lmao! I didn't knew she had a baby but forming a wrestling duo with Totoko-chan to support her is a good idea tho.

Mom went overkill on them, the whole house got destroyed. Great episode!
Nov 2, 2020 4:26 PM
Sep 2015
Start the episode at 1:52am if you haven't watched it already. :^)

I got blindsided by the serious bit in the middle (I thought Nyaa-chan was pregnant when she fainted, but it turns out it was more than that!) and for those 7 or so minutes I thought I was watching a completely different anime. I'm really happy that the instant noodles skit brought back the zaniness that Osomatsu-san is known for. Been a while since we had a stupid and relatable (stupidly relatable?) NEET skit.

Ichiners now the official term for Ichimatsu girls/boys. I could see a bit of his 18 year old movie self in the segment. His radio show practically proves that he's the same as Karamatsu, adding further proof to why he likes bullying Karamatsu so much. Nice! Consider me an Ichiner this season.
Nov 3, 2020 12:16 AM

Oct 2017
Certified Ichiner! :D Lol he’s so cute and he reminds me of Kara 💜💙 The 3rd part made me laugh my ass off XD That was great!
Nov 3, 2020 2:56 AM

Jul 2019
Oh wow, I want to be a part of Ichiners. XD
Nya nya nya nyaa~ -Ichimatsu:3

Nyaa-chan had a baby and being a single mother really surprised me.
Nov 3, 2020 7:55 AM
Feb 2014
I love Ichimatsu so much. Best charracter ever
Nov 3, 2020 7:55 AM
Feb 2014
I love Ichimatsu so much. Best charracter ever
Nov 3, 2020 4:22 PM

Sep 2014
The part where she doesn't know how to hold the baby was so freaking relatable.
Nov 3, 2020 5:04 PM

Mar 2013
Anyone know what that reference bit was when Jyuushi got slapped by Osomatsu as he told him "You fool!" Osomatsu had a red scarf around his neck so I'm curious if that was a reference to an anime because it looked familiar but I couldn't pinpoint what exactly.
Nov 3, 2020 11:56 PM

Apr 2017
I really loved this episode. The ichi radio bit was so cute...=w=b (proud ichiner here!! o/) and I reeeeeally did NOT expect nyaa chan to be a single mother, but; my goodness...did I LOVE that whole segment. ;w; It was so good...and lole @ the nyaa farting at totoko reference from previous season >w>.

Is it just me, or does it seem alot like the charm of season 1 is back in this season...?? Just curious about other people's thoughts too about how this season stacks up against the previous 2! ^^ Obviously the weakest of all being season 2, unfortunately. It wasn't terrible; but compared to season 1 it left alot to be desired. But I feel as though this season is refreshing, and like a return to form...if that makes sense??^^; www...curious to hear you all's thoughts!! :3
Nov 6, 2020 2:35 AM

Mar 2015
Now we have Ichiners in addition to Karamatsu girls hell yeah

Totoko holding the baby was 100% relatable lol can't wait to see more of the Totoko & Nya wrestling duo.

moeopossum said:

Is it just me, or does it seem alot like the charm of season 1 is back in this season...?? Just curious about other people's thoughts too about how this season stacks up against the previous 2! ^^ Obviously the weakest of all being season 2, unfortunately. It wasn't terrible; but compared to season 1 it left alot to be desired. But I feel as though this season is refreshing, and like a return to form...if that makes sense??^^; www...curious to hear you all's thoughts!! :3

I definitely agree with you. We're only 4 episodes into season 3 but I already feel like I'm liking this season way more than season 2. I had my doubts coming into season 3 due to how much weaker season 2 was compared to season 1, but I'm glad they managed to exceed my expectations.
Nov 22, 2020 4:46 AM
Sep 2015
PotatoClip said:
Anyone know what that reference bit was when Jyuushi got slapped by Osomatsu as he told him "You fool!" Osomatsu had a red scarf around his neck so I'm curious if that was a reference to an anime because it looked familiar but I couldn't pinpoint what exactly.

Hmm maybe it's a reference on Attack on Titan? Mikasa wears a red scarf but I don't remember if she slapped someone in the series.
Nov 22, 2020 4:48 AM
Sep 2015
Osomatsu-san is spot on with its social commentary on the difficulty of single mothers & also how radio talk shows are all fabricated by a single person.
I mean who listens to the radio anymore? It's not as popular as it used to be decades ago, that's for sure.
Dec 9, 2020 12:01 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Oh my gosh, Ichimatsu's radio show. I wonder if Todomatsu ended up saying anything, ha hah!

But omg, I was already lowkey shipping Nyaa and Totoko because of last season, but this is fine. Actually, they're good as a friend-ship too, so I'm totally fine with shipping it that way too. But I always wanted to learn more about Nyaa so this was a nice episode on that front!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 3, 2021 7:12 AM

Oct 2017
PotatoClip said:

JOELbedulla said:

Hmm maybe it's a reference on Attack on Titan? Mikasa wears a red scarf but I don't remember if she slapped someone in the series.

It is referring to Antonio Inoki.

Feb 3, 2021 1:54 PM
Sep 2015
Drumbottle said:
PotatoClip said:

JOELbedulla said:

It is referring to Antonio Inoki.

Thank you for replying.
That video was interesting 😂😂
Mar 11, 2021 10:57 AM

Jan 2021
The ramen skit was very intense and I accidentally mixed up Choromatsu and Osomatsu lol

I'm 100% a Karamatsu girl but I'm now also a certified Ichiner (so would I be a Karachiner girl?) Ichimatsu's talk show was very funny yet also surprisingly sad seeing how he always does this in the middle of the night alone

Nya-chan's baby was so cute, I can't wait to see her grow up!

May 25, 2021 1:46 AM

Jan 2015
moeopossum said:
It was so good...and lole @ the nyaa farting at totoko reference from previous season >w>.

Is it just me, or does it seem alot like the charm of season 1 is back in this season...?? Just curious about other people's thoughts too about how this season stacks up against the previous 2! ^^ Obviously the weakest of all being season 2, unfortunately. It wasn't terrible; but compared to season 1 it left alot to be desired. =
Yeah, I liked the second season but I feel this one's segments have been stronger, so far? First season's my favourite, still, but the movie was the peak, in my opinion, so it's cool to see that for the most part, this season's been good! Wasn't huge on the first episode's story this season but I've enjoyed the rest! I like how we're both getting a mix of proper stories as well as funny skits.
Hashimoto Nyaa is a fun character, I'm definitely up to see her appear more this season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 18, 2021

12 by euribia »»
Dec 13, 2023 9:06 AM

» Dub for season 3?

Mystogan14579 - Sep 3, 2023

2 by Lakitu64 »»
Sep 5, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2021

18 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Mar 8, 2023 1:56 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

13 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Jan 14, 2023 1:33 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

7 by Wiziliz »»
Jan 5, 2023 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.