Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2020 8:28 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice backstories for the characters, I didnt expect to see such dark backstories, poor Furuishi
Someone died and all :(

Oct 26, 2020 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, this might be the most boring episode of the show I've seen so far. Only thing I did kinda like is Omi Fushimi's determination.

He's got a lot to prove himself but he's got the fighting spirit.
Oct 26, 2020 9:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It wasn't really interesting this time, maybe too much character development for this troupe it would be better to have a focus on the acting and ideas for the representation
Oct 26, 2020 9:42 AM
Sep 2015
Such a sad episode I don't even expect it to be this sad. Poor Nachi died before he even take a starting step toward his dream. But whoever send a threat letter, you're messing at the wrong troupe season LOL

Look like next episode will still have sad mood, I need to be lighten up by fanservice, like a soggy biscuit activity.
Oct 26, 2020 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
Compared to Spring and Summer's mid-way stories, Autumn's banter only exists the continuous rivalry between Banri and Juza, which is a whole lotta nothing.

A portrait show a.k.a one-man show, what a furous outlash to test the Autumn Troupe. The unspoken Omi Fushimi needs some work, while Sakyo's as professional as ever.

After the mid-way, hope these boys know what they're doing.
Oct 26, 2020 10:01 AM

Oct 2020
This episode is definitely development- heavy. In the game, sakyo and omi's potrait are presented separately, but doing it like this to save time works too.
The backstory of the two is really sad tho.. one even went to the dark side, but still failed to save what he loved. And one lost the one he cherished and now trying to live the life of other's..

Omimi... T^T
A certain person lurking here
Oct 26, 2020 12:16 PM

Nov 2019
Outfits are done, the threat letter is sent, boy I wonder what happens next? (⊙_⊙) ; P

Poor Taichi, do you really not think that this Yuki actually your childhood crush and not just similar~ The nicknames are pretty funny as usual!

Taruchi guiding his kohai Banri was always a cute little scene for me.

Feels train alert!

'That warmth' hmm Sakyo? Just spit it out already and tell her (Director) your feelings like damn man, this pining is killing me!

Mei2Mei said:
This episode is definitely development- heavy. In the game, sakyo and omi's potrait are presented separately, but doing it like this to save time works too.
The backstory of the two is really sad tho.. one even went to the dark side, but still failed to save what he loved. And one lost the one he cherished and now trying to live the life of other's..

Omimi... T^T

Yes I can't help but feel so much for Omi~ Can we get an f in the chat for his sweet best friend Nachi (in the game we get more backstories, and Nachi is just a beautiful soul, he didn't deserve to die! Wonder how he got into gangs though with that angel-like personalitiy of his-)
Oct 26, 2020 6:13 PM

Apr 2020
I thought the episode was alright. We got a glimpse of each character. Taichi's envy, Banri's disinterest, and Juza's determination. We also got a chance to see both Sakyo's and Omi's portraits.

I'm a little disappointed with the portraits. I'll be honest. I didn't like how they were done side by side. It felt somewhat rushed and like a few pieces of information were shaved off. I get it is to save time, but it also left a few things... in the dark? I mostly noticed it in Omi's portrait. I'm not sure about Sakyo's, but there probably was. There's also the fact that you can't exactly invest completely into one or other.

I won't go to deeply into what was missing in Omi's portrait that would have helped. Nor will I point out anything from it because it'll bring up in-game content.

All I hope for is that their portraits will be brought up again; the complete version. I know it probably won't happen but watching the portraits... It felt weird or out of place.
Oct 26, 2020 8:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another challenge for the Autumn troupe with a lot of effort they had in their first place. Its good to see their rehearsals went into the right place. That outfit somewhat matched up with their personality, and their past too. Its surprising to see the challenge, like the other troupes, act as a bridge to knew the backstory of a certain characters. Like these one, i got a revelations of Omi and Sakyou past, which were surprisingly so dark. Yeah, ngl too. They just a black side over the other troupe with all of the backstory they had. Sakyou was a former Yakuza, a little brat by that coach calling him. Hah, the director girl was his first love? I never expected that incoming on his portray. But the hint was really obvious, so i guess its an okay information. Omi was a former motorcycle gangs with a lot of violence. His friend dream became his dream too. Thats what he mean in the previous season. Its a good revelations. Juuza was a former fighter too, his dream to changed his attitude by doing a theatrical activity was a great attempt of him. And Banri was just a typical brat of a teenage spirit that went wild in a fast way as soon as possible. But his lack of focus might became a trouble for his portrait. O really curious to see whats his plan in the next episode. The only thing that missing the attention was Taichi so far, that has been missing with his personal identification. I hope the next episode would get him better.

Welp, that warning letter seemed intriguing in the first part. But, left aside that first, the challenge must be good to improved their skills. Lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Dec 2019
Quite an emotional episode, didn't expect those two characters to have such sad backstories. Makes me wonder what the backstories of every other previous protagonis are.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

13 by LunaOtome »»
Jun 26, 9:55 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 12 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 28, 2020

22 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2020

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2020

11 by anthi-light »»
Jun 6, 2021 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.