Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2020 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sakyou is actually a pretty nice guy.

Glad to see Mari working hard and keeping everyone in high spirits. She may not look tough but she's motivated. Looks like there's still some drama and bickering within the group between the guys. I find it comical tbh especially when Sakyou put two of them in handcuffs.
Oct 19, 2020 9:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha the handcuffs thing xD at least they still stopped that thief... pretty good episode to be honest, the character development for the whole troupe has an interesting start... and also some violent moments lol
Oct 19, 2020 10:01 AM

Oct 2020
Yeaaaaah they did the handcuffed scenes justice XD
I mean, you can't really see what's happening when playing the game.. so the anime actually made it even more funnier lol XD
Overall, a very good episode. I actually forgot about the whole sluggish animation that this anime usually have.

Now, back to ranking. Gotta protect the spot at top 1% here </3
A certain person lurking here
Oct 19, 2020 10:21 AM
ギャンブルビイ

Sep 2018
5/5 episode Itaru screentime blessed my soul
Oct 19, 2020 10:39 AM
Sep 2015
They're cuffed together, imagine the possibilities... like how they take a shower, go to bathroom, change clothes, fap????
Oct 19, 2020 11:01 AM

Nov 2019
The low quality character faces at the start had me cracking up so much XD

Hmm the Taruchi/NEO reveal was pretty funny. Love how Itaru just full on transforms when in his office clothes though!

Aww Omi and Taichi teaming up to break up the fights. Also, O High Dummies trio (Juza, Taichi, Tenma) has assembled, they are so funny as a trio!

Don't die on us Tsuzuru! You honestly look like you've had your life sucked out of you

Mei2Mei said:
I mean, you can't really see what's happening when playing the game.. so the anime actually made it even more funnier lol XD
Overall, a very good episode. I actually forgot about the whole sluggish animation that this anime usually have.

Totally gave the handcuffs scene justice, its one of my favourites lmao~ The funniest bit was when Misumi was offering to go to the toilet for Juza, uwu such a pure precious bean, that can be way~ too silly that its just funny

No fair, I'm in the top 47.8%, yet I started out at 0.1%! TT.TT Lucky, hope I can get Banri's badge...only got Tsumugi's one, can't wait for fuyugumi! Tell me your secret sensei, or is it just being a paying player the bonus you need!
Oct 19, 2020 11:18 AM

Oct 2020
tappdancing786 said:
The low quality character faces at the start had me cracking up so much XD

Hmm the Taruchi/NEO reveal was pretty funny. Love how Itaru just full on transforms when in his office clothes though!

Aww Omi and Taichi teaming up to break up the fights. Also, O High Dummies trio (Juza, Taichi, Tenma) has assembled, they are so funny as a trio!

Don't die on us Tsuzuru! You honestly look like you've had your life sucked out of you

Mei2Mei said:

Totally gave the handcuffs scene justice, its one of my favourites lmao~ The funniest bit was when Misumi was offering to go to the toilet for Juza, uwu such a pure precious bean, that can be way~ too silly that its just funny

No fair, I'm in the top 47.8%, yet I started out at 0.1%! TT.TT Lucky, hope I can get Banri's badge...only got Tsumugi's one, can't wait for fuyugumi! Tell me your secret sensei, or is it just being a paying player the bonus you need!

Lmaoo right??? I'm not an autumn stan, but this part is also one of my favorite scene.
And yesssss Misumi is so precious... It was like.. no, Misumi, it doesn't work that way.. but we appreciate the thought anyway TwT

As for the top spot.. with at least 3 hours of gameplay a day and hundreds of gems, you can secure that spot.. lol XD
Oct 19, 2020 11:30 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao, they looked more hilarious than i thought before, and that thief's pursuit part really served nice as the way to develop their relations. Its good to see their development felt in a good terms, at least a little xD.

Hmm, the op song seemed intrigueing, because i saw some peoples that might became their potential next members on the winter. Well, left aside that thing, its good to knew the Manager already setup their ultimate goal to paid the debt at the end. While Sakyou, never forgot about the payment schedules really surprised me there. The rehearsals part was okay without any big deal happened, the leader chose to Banri really expected. Still, his contribution to the acting matter still low and even he needed to solve his problems with Juza first. Not a big surprised. Lol. Interaction to the other troupe members kinda nice and really a refreshment, especially with that writer antic fell down in the middle of their met. The new members surprised expression just so amusing me.

Fine second episodes, a nice amount of development they had, an okay interaction within all of the character, and that little action packed surely appreciated by me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 19, 2020 11:33 AM

Nov 2016
That episode was sooooooooo gooooooood. Sakyo is truly the best~ I love how JuBan hid behind Omi(mom)'s back so he saves them from dad's bullying. Akigumi besto!!

Aaand on an unrelated note...

Mei2Mei said:
As for the top spot.. with at least 3 hours of gameplay a day and hundreds of gems, you can secure that spot.. lol XD

RedduOct 19, 2020 11:38 AM

« If you want to be yourself, then you must become strong and beautiful. »
- Vil Schoenheit
🕂Anime List🕂Manga List🕂VN List🕂
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Oct 19, 2020 11:40 AM

Oct 2020
Redth_SA said:
That episode was sooooooooo gooooooood. Sakyo is truly the best~ I love how JuBan hid behind Omi(mom)'s back so he saves them from dad's bullying. Akigumi besto!!

Aaand on an unrelated note...

Mei2Mei said:

Oct 19, 2020 12:39 PM

Jul 2017
So now, Sakyo is the overseer boss of Mankai Company. That's fast development, and for good reason. But regarding the Autumn Troupe, there's still more fixes to go.

Itaru went bonkers against Banri for a mobile game...seriously?

But reagrdless, Tsuzuru's preparation for the Autumn Tropes's play will be a success...only if Banri and Juza can cooperate together. Great measure to handcuff them together for drastic situations of control.

The thief pursuit showed a change in both delinquents, but not by much. Hopefully this is a lesson learnt.
Oct 20, 2020 1:18 AM

Oct 2009
So basically Itaru has the whole magical transformation thing, and Tsuzuru's got a legit super power where he can use up all his energy to write a script and pass out right after... I know we've seen these before, but this was probably the most concentrated presentation of both of those, and they're always hilarious.

I do have to wonder: just how did Juza and Banri manage to take care of bathroom business together? Or even change their jackets and shirts? xD Plus Misumi seems to be spending too much time around Citron, because that's definitely not how bathrooms work... xD Also glad we're seeing more of Sakoda, as little a sidecharacter as he is, I just love his personality and the way he talks.
Dec 29, 2023 9:43 PM

Dec 2019
What kind of thief stops at a red light? Japan has some really polite thieves, huh?

Also, that ending goes hard as fuck, they really went and made a nu-metal outro for an anime about theater.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Jun 26, 9:55 AM
Jan 2019
I love A3! I miss them so much after the desarialisation

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 12 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 28, 2020

22 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2020

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 3 Discussion

Ringare - Oct 26, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2020

11 by anthi-light »»
Jun 6, 2021 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.