Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2020 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This guy is really doing everything he can to alter the future but seems he's also overworking himself.

Fate can be so twisted indeed.
Jul 12, 2020 9:30 AM

Jul 2017
Another solid chapter right here maintaining that intensity and struggle from previous chapters. Nothing really mindblowing about it but its a solid build for the future ones.
Jul 12, 2020 9:33 AM

Mar 2016
Again, it feels rather lull despite its way of maintaining whatever “ tension” it was having. Not really bad by any means, though. Just ho-hum.
Jul 12, 2020 11:04 AM

Dec 2019
This was really stressful to read... but in a good way, like this whole situation is so messed up and complicated waiting to find out what happens next is an ordeal in itself. Sasaki is also like hella overworked and you can tell he is struggling a LOT.
Jul 12, 2020 11:53 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
This was a great chapter. But I will point out one issue I have with the series. It kinda bothers me that White Knight is described as perfection incarnate. Now granted Sasaki is working off completed chapters but even then he's readapting them. Hard to expect no mistakes. Also, along the same lines, his original work is also described in such a vague sense. Makes it difficult to have an understanding of what's "lacking".

A question I have is, how much time has passed now. We had one chapter with several months go by and now half a year or so. I know manga lasts for years, and some like one piece & hunter x hunter actual decades, but are we saying that's the sort of time scale to expect?
Jul 12, 2020 11:59 AM

Jan 2015
Oof, the MC looks stressed and tired af
Jul 12, 2020 1:16 PM

Dec 2016
Only worse what can happen now is if White knight anime will turned out as long-running series like Black Clover. Overall I can see that from popularity and sales perspective White Knight would be parallel to Black Clover.
Still hope Aino will help with White Knight as co-writer or as writer and Sasaki as artist (Art).... :(

ricksed said:
A question I have is, how much time has passed now. We had one chapter with several months go by and now half a year or so. I know manga lasts for years, and some like one piece & hunter x hunter actual decades, but are we saying that's the sort of time scale to expect?

about over 17 months at the end of this chapter after publication of one shot, from what I calculated from my memory. But definitely less than 2 years.

I thnk we will see more time skips and see only "small glimpse" of what happened between them. Something like with anime Yesterday when one episode could show glimpses of what happened in one month if not more.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 12, 2020 11:23 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
And so the stage is set. Teppei vs Aino in a battle that is actually life or death. Now that 6 months have passed, White Knight is officially all Teppei. I have to wonder how chapters have been after the Shounen Jump stopped coming through the time machine? Were they good enough to pass the test? I would assume yes considering it's still running.

So I don't think we ever got a confirmation on who was sending the Jump, I have to assume it was not Aino.

I think the most interesting development is now that White Knight is Teppei's, we can finally see him grow as a mangaka. I really hope he improves, but in this case, he's going to have to if he wants to keep Aino alive.
Jul 13, 2020 6:55 AM

Jan 2011
I liked the look of that White Knight enemy.
Jul 14, 2020 7:35 AM

Mar 2017
That time jump was unexpected.... does this mean he successfully submitted his original material?

I’m loving this manga; I seriously can’t predict what’s gonna happen next!
Jul 15, 2020 7:51 PM

Aug 2016
My only complaint is that the time skip felt too abrupt.

Jul 17, 2020 11:32 PM

Apr 2020
That was a abrupt time skip! Then that means he was able to publish his own story of that Manga, Vitamin Man is like the one piece in their world huh! I wanna see more messages from that time machine!
--AbiSa--
Jul 21, 2020 7:29 AM

Dec 2014
Yeah, I'm kinda curious what happened because of the time skip of 6 months. Did he make good original material?
Aug 3, 2020 11:53 AM

Oct 2017
The time skip was sudden, he was struggling to come up with new chapters when he had 7 weeks of time but then we get a timeskip of 6 months. I wonder how his chapters turned out.

More topics from this board

» Where to find sturdy hardcover printing service?

amandawilli - Aug 1

2 by Timeline_man »»
Aug 1, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2020

34 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 15 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Dec 3, 2020

10 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Apr 20, 2022 12:58 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - May 17, 2020

51 by e5812 »»
Oct 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

47 by TheMangaManiac »»
Dec 2, 2020 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.