Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 15, 2020 10:51 PM

Feb 2017
If Princess Connect Re:Dive just focused on Karyl and Pecorine the show would be a thousand times better, there’s such a great dynamic between them. Yuuki is a black hole of charisma and Kokoro’s character basically revolves around him so she really isn’t that great off either.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Sep 30, 2020 5:59 AM

Nov 2019
cute & funny

nice......
Jan 16, 2021 8:45 AM

Aug 2018
So does Kyaru like princess or something?.. Wonder, why.. Like, did they even have chances to spend time together?.. With how distant from everyone this princess seems..
"Seven Crowns" ex-leader?.. Well, sounds like important name.. Wonder, if like some country previously was ruled by 7 rulers or something, not sure..
Also, I think I might start thinking, how I liked this anime overall, as only 2 episodes left.. You know.. I both liked and disliked some things.. I like some characters.. I even extremely like some characters.. Like Kokoro, loli trio, also some girls here and there.. But I also don't like some of the girls.. Also, I feel like in regards to story - anime is only really starting heading somewhere, it feels.. So it's hard to rate this anime, actually.. Maybe main party - is alright.. Side girls - I'd say half is enjoyable, and half are not.. Humor is same - half of it is eh for me, and half of it is fairly nice, I guess.. Really hard to decide, actually..
Jan 22, 2021 3:22 PM

Feb 2019
I still don't know what's with that Queen, poor Karyl-chan just wanted to give her beautiful flowers.

Yuuki is hilarious

Karyl has good friends, it's great.
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Feb 22, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2016
Jesus, that Shadow creature teleporting was creepy as fuck.

Yuuki getting Vietnam flashbacks upon seeing Eriko was hilarious. The same for Pecorine breaking into Kyaru's room through the window xD
Mar 6, 2021 10:59 PM

Aug 2019
Interesting episode, started off quite SOL then took a turn. Everyone's favourite big sister appears to save her younger brother from crazy shadow monsters, all while seemingly challenging the authorities of the FBI. Did not expect the Shizuru headbutts at all, they absolutely killed my sides. Shizuru resetting Rino in 2 easy steps. My God, Kanasaki Takaomi can do comedy really fucking well i swear.

Bro why they have to do my girl Eriko so dirty like that, all she was doing was grocery shopping D: I'm happy she got the tinniest bit more of screen time, but come on bro, my kokoro hurts now...
Also gonna be 100% honest here as well, the introduction to demon yandere waifu has really opened my eyes, and i really cannot be more grateful for this blessing in the form of Eriko.

Massive props to Yuuki though, looks like he soloed a pretty hard quest for that silk, hope Kayrl gives him a high five at least.
Things seem to be building up, tension from Kayrl's superior seems to be reaching its end, hella interested.

Mar 18, 2021 7:38 PM

Nov 2010
Ooh that big sister Shizuru is sexy and my kind of waifu. I like her color palette and armor. I hope to summon her in the game someday. She did so much over kill to that shadow. lol

Finally, for once the MC did something remarkable on his own. It only took 11 eps...
Feb 17, 2022 6:02 PM

Jun 2021
Shizuru and Rino are not his real sisters right? I'm a bit confused.

Why they call him, brother then?
Apr 5, 2022 12:13 PM

Apr 2013
Beautiful episode, well except for that shadow killing the flowers I guess. Somehow Yuuki is an enjoyable protagonist to watch, even though he's probably supposed to be quite soulless.
Jun 7, 2022 10:04 PM

Jul 2015
Memory erasing headbutts, mmm I wonder how Yuuki got his amnesia

Gotta love how Yuuki noped outta there when he saw The Destroyer and ended up doing a whole quest on his own to fix Karyl's doll.

Jun 19, 2022 1:09 AM

Sep 2018
This anime is so convoluted, more and more mysteries and characters are added every episode, yet next to no answers are obtained as to what the hell is going on. Waifu bait characters who aren't that engaging (hOw CrAzY iS tHaT?) and Yuuki is a boring clown, it's gonna be a good episode when he finally gets some personality back.

It's beautifully made though, I can say that and the fantasy world does peak my interest. It's just the way they are going about it with this style of story telling leaves a little to be desired IMO. It's been far too directionless for my liking so far.
GakutoDeathGlareJun 19, 2022 3:20 AM
May 24, 2023 4:39 AM

Dec 2022
Is that the first time our protag has spoken full sentences in a conversation?! HUUUUUUUGE progress lmao.
Jul 19, 2023 11:01 AM
Jan 2021
This is so wholesome : )
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

82 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 23, 10:22 AM

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

35 by wildhood »»
May 24, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

179 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.