Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 2, 2015 1:37 AM

May 2014
I'm kind of rooting for Nomiya x Yamada pairing tbh. Yamada should just give up on Mayama already and Mayama should just go with that pathetic woman and be her personal caretaker since he's really fit for it! Since he's all young! And probably that woman's gonna die before him first! You're suited together in that sense so you should just get together! I'm sorry but I'm really pissed off at Mayama that I can't help it.
Mar 29, 2016 9:59 AM

Mar 2014
I was rooting for Mayama x Yamada during the first season but now I think I've started leaning towards Nomiya x Yamada. Considering the way Mayama treats the poor girl I really don't think he deserves her
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 30, 2016 3:25 AM
Jul 2018
Comic_Sans said:
I was rooting for Mayama x Yamada during the first season but now I think I've started leaning towards Nomiya x Yamada. Considering the way Mayama treats the poor girl I really don't think he deserves her

I'd say that Mayama would be better for Rika,but the way it is going,I guess he is will get the shorter end of stick.
Sep 4, 2016 1:50 PM

Jun 2016
Yuta has really changed after his 'self-discovery' journey. He is more assertive and self-confident. It is amazing to see how one's actions make one look like a completely different person.

Also, I like Nomiya now. He's so cute like that. Hell with Takumi :D
Jan 17, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2013
Yamada is such high maintenance. Hopefully all the work Takumi put in works out.
Pretty good episode
Jan 19, 2017 8:29 AM

Feb 2008
Where do I need to apply to enlist in Yamada's unicorn squad? Too bad I'm not a unicorn, though.
Apr 12, 2017 2:54 PM

Feb 2013
Haha lol, the unicorns are in trouble.
May 5, 2017 3:59 PM

Nov 2016
Lmao, Yamazaki was really hilarious in this episode, but he was still topped by the unicorns.

Yamada drooling in sleep was kinda cute and Nomiyas confession changed my opinion about future pairings. Now I'm totally on his side. I mean he's going through such lenghts for her while Mayama is laying back and is still heads over heels for Rika. Sure, he cares about her, nevertheless he's not putting enough effort into it. Mayama x Yamada would be acceptable, but it would leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 31, 2017 8:52 AM

Aug 2017
Nomiya confessing is my favourite part of this episode ^^
Mar 30, 2018 9:06 AM

May 2015
These unicorns are rocking :)))
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 23, 2018 1:57 PM

May 2016
Nomiya did it and at he worst timing haha good job Yamazaki.
FrozenRaider said:
These unicorns are rocking :)))
second this.
Mar 17, 2019 12:16 PM

Feb 2018
Ahh, I like Nomiya, but his inclusion means one or two of the guys are going to get the short end of the stick. This is why I don't like love triangles, I want everyone to get their happily ever after.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jul 5, 2020 2:10 PM

Nov 2010
Those unicors were hilarious
Nov 28, 2020 5:07 PM

Jul 2020
OMG!!! Good job Nomiya!! The moment they show the car keys I know he’s going back to Tokyo to console her!! But I hope he’ll give Yamada more time since she’s still not over Mayama though she already accepted it. I’m excited to see her completely moving on and really hoping for her to give Nomiya a chance.
Dec 23, 2020 7:16 AM

Jun 2020
Another beautiful episode.

Find you a man like Nomiya. Damn.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 24, 2020 11:16 AM

Nov 2018
This girl is so immature that it hurts.
Hope she finally decides on smth.
I hate everyone equally
Jun 16, 2021 7:40 AM

Jan 2021
Another brilliant episode.
I’m starting to like nomiya x yamada more and more
Aug 23, 2022 8:25 AM

May 2014
Ahhhhhh. I will definitely come to see Tottori sand dunes with the one I love, one day. And when I find a man like Nomiya hahahahaha.
This show is so precious. Love Nomiya x Yamada.
Jan 13, 2023 1:35 PM

May 2018
Takemoto: spends 24 episodes to confess to Hagu, goes on an existential crisis along the way...

Nomiya: lol love love confession go brrrr
Feb 10, 2023 7:46 PM

May 2022
On the suicide watch: Some of the things Prof. Hanamoto has said have hinted at that direction, and I suspect Rika has been planning to cross the river as soon as she finishes all of her husband's work. The followup question: will Mayama join her in suicide? 

And on the subject of Mayama, he is obviously not just a stalker, but an abuser, monitoring Rika's emails, faxes, and internet searches. He might claim he is just worried about her attempting suicide, but is he really just a garden variety abuser trying to control his girlfriend? Did he choose her because of her physical and emotional frailty? After all, Rika is in many ways the opposite of the strong and healthy Yamada. 

As far as the much anticipated confession from Nomiya, I really question Crunchyroll's subtitles. "Because I like you"? My Japaese isn't that good, but I think he said, "Because I love you!" The official English language edition of the manga says, "Because I love you!" And Yamada's reaction does not suggest he simply said "I like you." This was a good and proper confession. Way to go, Nomiya! And how about Yamada's stress eating. Isn't it the cutest?

As for those who question the idea of Nomiya driving 9 hours each way to see Yamada, yes. That kind of thing happens all the time. I've been guilty of it myself. Even had a girlfriend do that once. When you are young and in love, it is easy to drive all night.
Sep 27, 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
The holy beasts protecting Yamada are hilarious.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Karura - Mar 26, 2008

64 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 28, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 9 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 30, 2008

42 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 28, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 30, 2008

71 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 28, 3:14 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 6 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 29, 2008

45 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 28, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 29, 2008

84 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 27, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.