Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2019 4:58 PM

Aug 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So finally after 2 years since my last chapter 216 I read all and only few chapters available. I think that creator wanted to end the manga fast. I heard he had some problems with health? Not sure, but it seems 225 was release in January 2019 and yet there is nothing more after a year... this saddens me...

As Kazuya finally gets to know something and decides on something I wanted to know what is this something ;d Maybe he got no idea how to continue the story? :( But at least some ending would be nice... current story is actually close to possible ending with hopes for never told future. Like Kazuya uniting the two worlds and trying to reach some new goal.

but at least I again read the manga with soundtracks from freezing anim, maybe a third season would make him continue the manga, but I don't see that happening...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 24, 2020 1:17 AM
Nov 2019
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
So finally after 2 years since my last chapter 216 I read all and only few chapters available. I think that creator wanted to end the manga fast. I heard he had some problems with health? Not sure, but it seems 225 was release in January 2019 and yet there is nothing more after a year... this saddens me...

As Kazuya finally gets to know something and decides on something I wanted to know what is this something ;d Maybe he got no idea how to continue the story? :( But at least some ending would be nice... current story is actually close to possible ending with hopes for never told future. Like Kazuya uniting the two worlds and trying to reach some new goal.

but at least I again read the manga with soundtracks from freezing anim, maybe a third season would make him continue the manga, but I don't see that happening...
The author still writes it. You can find another chapters here https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/freezing_color_edition , it is updated weekly.
Feb 24, 2020 3:54 PM

Aug 2014
Carlbab said:
Thyriad-oPPailov said:

The author still writes it. You can find another chapters here https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/freezing_color_edition , it is updated weekly.

sorry but looks like a scam, do you have any proof that after registering and not paying you get real 226 and more episodes? I bet they are in korean if even...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 11, 6:37 AM

Jun 2010
Wow! So information on the last few chapters.

It looks like the hiatus is gonna be forever..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 192 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

8 by greed2 »»
May 1, 9:40 AM

» Chances of the manga being continued?

ReaperInCrimson - Oct 6, 2023

4 by greed2 »»
Apr 30, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 96 Discussion

Cirris - May 13, 2012

21 by Heavenknight »»
Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

» whats the update of the story is it even close to ending?

deg - May 4, 2020

7 by Sene0 »»
Jan 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Freezing Chapter 50 Discussion

KaminaKai - Sep 10, 2010

34 by RdArchfiend »»
Jan 13, 2023 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.