Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2019 7:03 AM

May 2017
Nothing in this anime will exist for the sole purpose of advancing plot, everything has a purpose.

If something is mentioned, it definitely has importance. There are hardly any moments of filler, so if something is mentioned in passing briefly, expect it to be explained in further detail later.

For instance, the "reflector device", i.e. the device that allows Takuya to jump worldlines, has a ton of history behind it and the components of the device are very important to the plot. It's not just some random device out of nowhere that allows him to jump worldlines.
phiraethApr 11, 2019 7:06 AM
May 6, 2019 3:30 PM

Aug 2016
Berserk fans recieve an inferior anime adaptation: Fuck this sh*t, go read the original

One punch man fans recieve an inferior anime adaptation: Fuck this sh*t, go read the original

Yu-no fans recieve an inferior anime adaptation: Please, watch more, it gets good after 10 episodes, I promise!

¯_(ツ)_/¯
MichaelJacksonMay 6, 2019 3:40 PM
:v
May 6, 2019 3:37 PM

May 2017
MichaelJackson said:
Berserk fans recieve an inferior anime adaptation: Fuck these sh*t, go read the original

One punch man fans recieve an inferior anime adaptation: Fuck these sh*t, go read the original

Yu-no fans recieve an inferior anime adaptation: Please, watch more, it gets good after 10 episodes, I promise!

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I disagree, I think this adaptation is fine.
May 6, 2019 9:08 PM
Jul 2008
ycleped said:
MichaelJackson said:
Berserk fans recieve an inferior anime adaptation: Fuck these sh*t, go read the original

One punch man fans recieve an inferior anime adaptation: Fuck these sh*t, go read the original

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I disagree, I think this adaptation is fine.

Seems definitely more than fine to me, I don't know the original, but I see no problems with the adaptation.

I also don't know in which world is one punch man's anime any inferior to the manga or web comic, they are almost identical.
Aug 13, 2019 11:32 PM
Jan 2018
Bumping this now that the final arc has started and people are getting confused by the latest turns of events. Borrowing Higurashi terminology, the first 17 episodes can be called the "Question arcs" and episodes 18+ the "Answer arc", although it hasn't done that much answering yet as its only 2 episodes in. Even if the new plotline seems unrelated at first, it ultimately ties everything together with a neat little bow. (Unfortunately its impact will be slightly lessened as the anime moved some reveals to the first part, mainly stuff regarding Ryuuzouji and Eriko.)
Oct 27, 2019 9:56 AM
Jul 2008
I didn't see this thread before posting in the episode thread.
Do you still answer questions?

I posted them here
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1804337&show=50#msg58577383
Nov 19, 2019 7:03 AM

Oct 2010
Currently at ep 18 and i don't understand a thing. And I even payed attention to all the dialogues, my eyes didn't jump to your nearest cleavage, I swear. This new arc starting from ep 18 looks very weird.
Jan 18, 2020 1:23 PM

Nov 2014
Yes it was all connected but doesn’t change that is was pretty garbage.
Jul 8, 2020 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
I don't usually comment on anything, not even on YouTube videos, but this anime made me angry to the point of having to do it. I will comment on MY experience with the anime that is the work in question and not about the visual novel, which I did not play. Sorry for any English mistakes.

I think it's natural for some people to be impressed by a plot that things are supposed to be connected, but, seriously, there are just holes and hand of the scriptwriters in this anime like:

Nov 12, 2020 10:14 AM
Sep 2020
About that guy Atsushi Hojo is a a creep/ pedophile or is he a watchdog
Also what does he mean but "fun" and about

hatano was she doing some kind of sexual favour for hojo in the past or something
Nov 14, 2020 12:20 AM
Feb 2016
When I first heard the mc's voice, I knew this isn't going to turn out well..I thought this was, you know, harem genre, but that voice doesn't says I'M A PROTAGONIST! Watching him see his step-mom die time after time, was a real pity, reminds me of a lot of animes, that got such tragedies...
His mom was damn good tho...no wonder tatoyami or what blackmailed her, damn those ntr/rape scenes were soo frustrating, I cursed the mc so many times..
yuki guy is gonna get ntr'd by the mc or he ends up stalker, or even psycho...
Kanna-chan goes inside a hotel room where an old man is waiting...I don't want to know whether smthg happened or not, that girl's got some serious trouble..
Upto ep5, she doesn't approach the mc. And even if she does later, I won't be watching...
His nurse teacher was hot, as expected of characters that are nurse and cool-beauty...
Then after ep6,I'm here at the Mal to see ratings and uff, 6...it's not only me only dislikes this thing...this anime taught me to check PV, reviews, and lots of shit everytime before you rush to watch animes you never heard of...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2019

53 by Buhay127 »»
Jul 10, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.