Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2020 2:13 PM

Nov 2017
So finally when tsutsuns life starts to change for the good and gets mature it'll all get taken away by him and he'll probably become a neet again because it was that girl that changed him and his life.. hmm

plz @ me
Mar 27, 2021 11:48 AM

Jan 2020
I have to say that Iroha doesn't want to see Tsutsui is a dumb decision, since she's already this close to her deadline.

Anyway at least Iroha experienced THAT before she could possibly die. On a 2nd thought maybe it's not her first time...
Nov 16, 2023 10:45 AM

Mar 2012
is that tsuda-san's voice i hear from the inn owner?

idk why they put that weird siscon story with her brother. i can't believe he's sincere about thinking about tsutsui's feelings after that though...
this is getting sad really fast and we have two more episodes to see what will happen.
Jan 12, 11:44 AM

Jun 2017
What's this , a godawfull 80s soap opera ??
May 24, 12:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It’s mating season in 3D Kanojo here near the end, first Itou and now Tsutsui, I’m happy for them honestly, it’s not everyday you get to see the deed happen within the show and the fact it happened for these two nerds is pretty epic, love to see it.

And yeah, there it is, it was pretty clear early on that Igarashi wasn’t simply moving away, but we didn’t know exactly what it was till now, and it turns out she has a tumor (I think based on the thing she said about a pesky bug) and she’s having surgery to get it removed but she could potentially die or lose her memories. I’m not quite sure why there were boxes in her room, but this is pretty upsetting to find out, but giving the overall light hearted nature of this show, here is my prediction: I’m thinking she either makes it out with no problems or there will be a period where she does forget and Tsutsui brings her memories back somehow. It’s possible the sad ending does still happen, but I personally doubt it. But with two episodes left, we’ll find out very soon.
Jul 15, 5:02 AM
Sep 2017
Feels weird to progress Tsusui and Iroha physical relationship in the same episode where she said she's gonna die or losing memory or something like that.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2019

46 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 15, 5:00 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

44 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 12, 9:41 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2019

35 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 12, 9:39 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

159 by TheColonel76 »»
May 27, 7:03 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2019

60 by TheColonel76 »»
May 24, 1:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.