Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2019 12:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I believe that may have been one of Seto's biggest challenge in the show so far.

Even after win, it seems he himself got exhausted. Still, I have to admit the guy has a lot of guts and stamina. Also, seriously..Grimm is the most badass character in the show.
Stark700Jan 19, 2019 5:24 AM
Jan 19, 2019 8:24 AM

Sep 2011
This episode was pretty cool! That guy seems to be a bit too young to be Seth's father, so maybe he is his brother or something, but it's kind of nice that he has a relative after all, but I will wait until I know about his circumstances before truly finding it nice.

And it seems that Mélie carries a burden since she wasn't able to protect/help someone important before, but even so she stood up to keep fighting, and she is still one of my favorite characters here, if not my favorite. Her fighting with Grimm against Hameline was cool, here's hoping Seth will be able to stop her from becoming a monster like the ones who killed her friends, and family.

Also Doc's curse is weird, and it raises a few questions, but whatever. lol
Jan 19, 2019 10:09 AM
Sep 2017
WTF ???!!

For the people who didn't read the manga, it was supposed to happen like that :

And not like that :

When i start to like the anime, he do the worst things to make me detest him ... :/
Jan 19, 2019 11:08 AM

Jul 2017
Wasn't anywhere near as fun as the previous 2 episodes, but not bad.
Jan 19, 2019 11:16 AM

Nov 2016
Has the anime improved/became more interesting? I was on the verge of dropping the anime during the "comedic" episodes of Seth training.

If not, it sounds like the manga is more interesting than the anime.
Jan 19, 2019 12:13 PM
Sep 2017
LeWind_God said:
Has the anime improved/became more interesting? I was on the verge of dropping the anime during the "comedic" episodes of Seth training.

Yeah, the manga is like thousands time better than anime, because he's more mature and violent, whereas the anime was a little bit censored for kids ... But even if the anime was shitty at the beginning, there are always things that he actually do really bad, like the Piodon/Seth meet that i spoke a little bit earlier : Piodon was supposed to be shown as firstly a friendly character THEN as a really harmfull character for Seth :

Jan 19, 2019 12:30 PM

Jul 2015
that Doc
well i knew they will revive him somehow but didnt think it would go like this tho xd

Well...
Jan 19, 2019 1:56 PM

Apr 2018
Great episode again, it gets better and better

LeWind_God said:

Yes after episode 11 is pretty good, the previous episodes are mostly fillers. Manga is better tho
Jan 19, 2019 2:01 PM

Nov 2016
JugoKun said:
Yeah, the manga is like thousands time better than anime, because he's more mature and violent, whereas the anime was a little bit censored for kids ... But even if the anime was shitty at the beginning, there are always things that he actually do really bad, like the Piodon/Seth meet that i spoke a little bit earlier : Piodon was supposed to be shown as firstly a friendly character THEN as a really harmfull character for Seth :

I was actually hyped for a new shounen anime, but I'm not a fan of anime Seth.
However Seth from the manga, my cup of tea.

Jan 19, 2019 7:11 PM

May 2017
A baby Doc. I cant believe it.
And wow, this was an interesting one. Melie and Grimm working together was also cool. I feel so bad for our flute girl, but I waiting the whole time for the Nemesis to turn around after being free from her magic and attacking her, proving that creatures like them don't form the same kind of bonds that we do as humans... but I guess not? I've also been waiting for a good guy to just give her a hug rather than fight her, but I always feel that about enemies in shonen xD
Jan 19, 2019 8:02 PM

Oct 2015
The Domitor is such a persistent fighter with so much spirit in her. I guess I can understand the pain she went through with her friends.

I wonder who was the guy Seth met, it could be a clue to his past! The band aid, seal or not? Family?

Good episode.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 20, 2019 5:30 AM

Dec 2014
I can't believe doc turned into a baby nice...hmmm
Jan 22, 2019 4:45 AM

Oct 2008
Good episode!
even Grimm team-up with Mélie is having a hard time dealing with Hameline!
Right timing Seth! beat that bitch-up! But I feel that Hameline would join them later-on...just a feeling and not a spoiler.
The EF happened with Boobrie!?!? turned into a toddler!? bwahaha
4/5.

Jan 27, 2019 4:46 PM
Mar 2015
Seth gets the hint of a back story from family that know about his true power Every good shounen has one of these Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Ball
Feb 10, 2019 9:55 PM

Aug 2017
Why did Seth immediately trust a member of the Inquisition but not Grimm, a sorcerer like him, in the first place?

Well, Doc is a baby now. What a weird curse.

NurguburuFeb 10, 2019 11:07 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 22, 2019 6:21 PM
Jan 2019
Nurguburu said:
Why did Seth immediately trust a member of the Inquisition but not Grimm, a sorcerer like him, in the first place?

Well, Doc is a baby now. What a weird curse.

Probably cause a Sorcerer betrayed him in the first episodes ^^' and he does look kinda creepy ( I find him cool and would trust him imidiately but thats just me)
Mar 22, 2019 6:23 PM
Jan 2019
LeWind_God said:

Same xD was on the verge to drop but I rly wanna know how this all ends & idk I hope Hameline becomes a more frequent charachter.
May 10, 2019 7:12 PM

Jun 2014
This Piodon guy, could he be Seth's older brother?

Flute girl is still powerful even after her fantasia was sealed away. It looks like it's up to Seth to stop her now.

Sep 3, 2020 5:33 AM

Jul 2015
So Doc is still alive...that's disappointing to know but pretty fitting for his personality that he turned into a baby. Seems like we got a moments flashback on Melie's sad past and also got to meet Seth's family member Piodon (probably his brother). Pretty funny to see the dark Grimm being scared of losing blood from all the things.

Sep 2, 7:46 AM
Jul 2019
A really interesting turn of event
And finally some deep meaningful questions
“Who are you fighting for and why??”

More topics from this board

» Will the Manga ever be added to MyAnimeList

PumpkinSpicePie - Oct 13, 2018

35 by Aggnog »»
Oct 5, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2019

24 by ZiedBnHfsia »»
Sep 2, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

33 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 7, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2018

37 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 5, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Radiant Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2018

29 by dark_spirit010 »»
Mar 12, 5:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.