Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2018 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
Fallanx said:
tetragrammaton12 said:

Oh..I might have dozed off during my English class. Can you please teach me what that word means, sensei? Also I would appreciate if you are kind enough to explain the reason why my statement seems wrong. Have a good day!

I won't go for a cheeky comment and just tell you why Darklight303 made that comment.

I assume you hated the Oppai Dragon song, It might be hard to believe but that song is important in the story, It influences the relationships between multiple characters and is used to poke fun at Issei on occasion.

Next would be the relationship between Rias and Issei, in the LN it is dealt with better than BorN and it just so happens that season 4 includes said volume.

BorN also cut out some rather critical pieces of the story and butchered key character development.

Benefits of Hero returning to the LN story, we are going to see some of the best power-ups in the series and the fights from here on out get a lot better than previous seasons.

Just remember that Issei is the Oppai Dragon.

Unlike you, I haven't read the LN. So, this sudden change is bound to piss me off. Who in their right mind won't get infuriated getting such nasty surprises after waiting for years? Well, I guess watching the previous seasons rather than reading the LN was a mistake in the first place.
BTW, thanks for your explanation
Apr 20, 2018 4:27 PM

Feb 2014
Like some have said the new animation just fits DxD more tbh as it always had a "wacky" side to it as you will and not so rigid. Honestly the end of Born felt too forced for me to enjoy and just remember this is one episode against 4 or so episodes from Born so they can only cover so much. But yeah Issei being brought back by the Oppai song is just so perfect as it fits his perverted nature xD. Keep up the good work DxD Hero, bravo on the new path <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2018 4:16 PM

Feb 2010
everyone that is complaining i have to tell you. YOU WERE WARNED MULTIPLE TIMES. that they were going to recon that filler nonsense.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD Hero: Taiikukan-ura no Holy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2018

365 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 9, 1:15 PM

» High school Dxd Drinking game.

GrimAtrament - May 1, 2018

4 by Jamester_UWU »»
Aug 1, 2022 11:39 PM

» Since this retcons the last 4 episodes of season 3 should i just skip the last 4

Omnitrix10 - Apr 17, 2018

4 by ChartTopper60 »»
Mar 20, 2021 8:19 AM

» Difference between Borns Ending (last 3 episodes) and this episode?

-_Removed_- - Apr 14, 2018

3 by TheDeadWalk »»
Feb 7, 2020 8:10 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero: Taiikukan-ura no Holy Episode 1 Discussion

joe_g7 - Apr 12, 2018

27 by julyan »»
Apr 13, 2018 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.