Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2017 5:22 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, so much for a perfect Christmas occasion.

We got Kouji having a battle against Gastille this episode. I have to say, that battle turned out to be quite a showdown between the two.
Dec 16, 2017 7:53 PM

Mar 2012
Damn, I really wanted to see Ibuki in a Santa costume. Even if you are my favourite Apostle, why'd you go and ruin it Gastille?!
I laughed so hard at this scene:

That battle was intense (minus the animation [this whole ep tbh]) The soundtrack was the saving grace. It's been a while since I watched a battle as intense as Gastille vs Ibuki. I almost stopped breathing just like Ibuki. I actually thought he was going to die there but luckily Chrono arrived just in time.

Being partly diffrided by Gyze was probably like a 6th sense to lead him to where Ibuki was and how he entered that alternate reality created by Gastille.

Taiyou was right to worry. Chrono doesn't look in the clear yet. The more his hand hurts, the closer the time of destruction is going to happen probably since it seemed to hurt more frequently as Ibuki was dying.

I wonder who Valeos is going to pick for United Sanctuary? I bets on Kazuma so we can have that inevitable showdown between him and his brother.

It looks like Chrono/Ibuki are going against Gastile next ep. This should be good. Is it Saturday yet
CEOAmaterasuDec 16, 2017 8:08 PM
Dec 17, 2017 2:47 AM

Mar 2012
Animation went full derp, lol.

Ibuki's vitality actually getting assaulted for each damage he took was quite something. This ushers Chrono into the fight with Messiah. I'm looking forward to seeing how that works out.

Also, desperately hoping Shouma ends up coming back as the United Sanctuary user, but I'd say Kazuma is certainly the more likely choice. You would think Shouma showing up in Shion's mind would have some relevance, but I have low expectations for the anime actually executing upon that.

Meanwhile, Dark Zone Zeroth Dragon incoming next episode?
Feb 10, 2018 3:27 AM

May 2016
Tokoha should of bean Chrono's x-mas gift :3
Feb 10, 2018 3:34 AM

May 2016
Shokugeki said:
Damn, I really wanted to see Ibuki in a Santa costume. Even if you are my favourite Apostle, why'd you go and ruin it Gastille?!
I laughed so hard at this scene:

That battle was intense (minus the animation [this whole ep tbh]) The soundtrack was the saving grace. It's been a while since I watched a battle as intense as Gastille vs Ibuki. I almost stopped breathing just like Ibuki. I actually thought he was going to die there but luckily Chrono arrived just in time.

Being partly diffrided by Gyze was probably like a 6th sense to lead him to where Ibuki was and how he entered that alternate reality created by Gastille.

Taiyou was right to worry. Chrono doesn't look in the clear yet. The more his hand hurts, the closer the time of destruction is going to happen probably since it seemed to hurt more frequently as Ibuki was dying.

I wonder who Valeos is going to pick for United Sanctuary? I bets on Kazuma so we can have that inevitable showdown between him and his brother.

It looks like Chrono/Ibuki are going against Gastile next ep. This should be good. Is it Saturday yet

Damn, this episode dark -some guy who likes dark stuff

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2018

4 by Nemesis_Ranka »»
Mar 19, 2020 3:21 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2018

2 by Nemesis_Ranka »»
Mar 18, 2020 3:52 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

5 by Francis_0 »»
May 5, 2018 5:40 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

4 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Mar 25, 2018 4:32 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Z Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

1 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
Mar 18, 2018 3:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.