Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 20, 2010 6:48 AM

Mar 2007
I know there's an ep discussion about this but due to the limitations being trapped by fansubbers, editing things so small as punctuations change the meanings and context completely. So here is how i interpreted the episode and feel free to say what you think about it? Try to put some thought into the post plz.

A Void - that which is not essential.
Extremely wrong and extremely unhealthy.
Our intentions entrap our souls in others.
It is unnatural. We each have our own place.
They don't know I am judging them by my own watch.

A God that is emotional, not rational. An embodiment, External circumstances. A fake window creates balance, absence and corruption. Probability. Habits. Codes, Words, Prayer. Why did god create prayer? To impart dignity to cause and effect. To allows us to implore, to teach us. Our souls see numbers, space, activity. We think of nothing else. Who would doubt that we think of nothing else.

Words change the meaning of things, but the meaning remains the same. Eternity. Circle of life. Literally, its a falsehood, therefore spiritually, a truth. A kind of dubious obscurity. No price is too high for immortality. If it weren't dubious, man would not know his own corruption. If there was no light, man would not seek salvation. Protector of God's grace.

Salvation, when miracles betray hope. Chance changes our minds, deprives our minds. We have no ability to acquire our thoughts. It is not what motivates us. It is not desirable to be an exception to the rule. We should judge exceptions strictly but fairly. [This is] Paganism in its independent and purely natural state.

Dreams, absence and corruption. We create God for ourselves. Those who know him, serve him wholeheartedly. Those who know him, serve him wholeheartedly. They don't know I am judging them by my own watch.

Fear, hatred, submission. Those who don't know God, truly desire him. Probability. There are three types of people: The ones in the middle are unfortunate and conform to reason. The ones at the end are unfortunate and foolish.Bad thoughts are necessary. Recognize yourself and follow your carnal desires.

There is an Art. As long as it is not denied, whether it's a principle of truth or flesh, this art clarifies the relationship between principles. All creatures torture and tempt him and control him through violence, or through gentle temptation. This latter is more terrifying and absolute. Two extremes. Exclusion of reason. Absolute belief in reason.

What causes the phenomenon? Lust and power are the source of our intentions. Lust is a voluntary intention and power is an involuntary intention. People begin to rebel against perfection itself. If you know your own sins, you will lose heart. Because I believe in you and the depravity of those sins.

If you dont want it to end, you must make people believe it is true and eternal. You must hide its origin. Probablility will provide certainty. We are automated as well as spiritual. Complete your salvation fearfully. The epitome of evil, an embodiment.

Man has lost his way. Fallen from grace. Trying to find his place. But who will deliver him there? A secure foothold. Gods grace. The strongest and most credible proof are our habits. Habits influence automation and automation unwittingly drags the mind with it. You must make them believe, so this isn't reversed.

A kind of dubious obscurity. Vague ambiguty. nature is an image, darkness. God guides us to the one essential thing through diversity. to satisfy both sides. "I don't know" they say. What's not perfectly good is just an embodiment of it. the only necessity. Exclusion of reason. Absolute belief in reason. Two exremes without this mediator, we will lose all contact with God. Protector of gods grace.

Language is the same either way. Those who pass judgement, need a focal point. The lecture on God's Grace. Witnesses who don't excuse death. Two witnesses. A ladder, two foundations. One internal, one external. God's grace and [luck] are both natural phenomena. Not only do we see things from a different perspective, we see through different eyes. So, why would they appear the same? If god supports nature, then let nature prove this clearly, I often wished [this].

The work of God's Grace. Absence and corruption. An embodiment. Nature made all these things mutually exclusive. Tyranny. A fake window creates balance. People only seek horizontal symmetry, not in height or depth. If you recognize me, compare yourself to me. What are you comparing? Yourself? or me within you? If it is yourself, that is despicable. You are comparing me to myself. For 4000 years, people continued to prophesize about "His Coming." To desire glory. Greatness.

Probability, but is it probable that probability provides certainty? Truth does not inhabit the earth. Truth wanders amongst us. Those who escape are fortunate. God's Grace is a natural phenomenon. To prove that nature is the image of God we are perfect in some sense. To prove we are only but an image, we have some faults. Reason controls us much more severely. Nature has made us extremely neutral. We always end evening the scales. God guides us to the one essential thing through diversity, to satisfy both sides. Imagine a body fullof bodies of thought. If it splits, and doesn't return to the whole, it was only meant for death and destruction.

Universal good is within us. It is us, but is not us. Because it is infinite. A prisoner awaiting his execution. Contradiction, it belittles us, it hates us. If to two things unite without changing, one will not become the other. Thus, our spirit unites with our bodies and maintains a balance of opposing vices. Our souls are thrown into a body and find numbers, time, a third dimension. It makes inferences, and calls it nature, inevitability. We cannot think of anything else. We recognize truth not just through reason, but through emotion. Emotion senses that space has a third dimension. It senses principle, and a proposition is made. Emotion, instinct, principle...

Instinct and reason, two natural symbols. Gods Grace will always exist, as will nature. Therefore, God's Grace is natural, in a sense. Birth symbolizing the creation of Man. Baptisim symbolizing the Atonement. He came to this earth to impart truth without symbolism. But to say he only came symbolically and to refute his existence... is a blasphemy.

Love is not a symbolic rule. By systematically explaining the origin of love, one cannot confirm that he should be loved. One must sympathize with both sides. But while one is sympathy born of love, the other is sympathy born of contempt. The various origins of love. Protector of God's Grace, contradiction. Unspoken desire, deception, salvation... the only necessity.

Dream, the difference between rest and ease of conscience. Nothing besides the truth is certain. the first birth creates the former. The Grace of the second creates the latter. I can love complete darkness but if God thinks me unlucky, that haphazardness will anger me. I don't accept its merits. Not like complete darkness. So it makes me angry. This is proof that I idolize darkness and have drifted far from God's Order. I don't know who I am and what I should do. I don't know my state of being or my responsibility. My heart wants to search for and serve God. I will sacrifice everything to find it. No price is too high for immortality. A god that conducts all with benevolent will. His power and intimidation. Tyranny.

He, who is worthy of atonement, of receiving it. Infinity, large and small. Order of a limited perfection created for the sake of infinity. When all those teachings are contained in one, as if hidden inside a box, they will appear, essentially chaotic. It is not true that everything manifests God. Nor that God is hidden from us. But God hides himself from those who test him, and reveals himself to those who believe.

Inside this gigantic prison, there is no direction. In the hands of an angry God. Time. Once an immortal being exists, he always exists. We want to live an imaginary life within another's mind. God is infinite, first of all. Empty space. That cannot be changed by will. it is power and intimidation. Tyranny. The be all and end all. A mutual and inescapable relationship. Error and falsehood, the protector of truth. Another form of insanity. Hateful things. Fear. God's deeds. Salvation. Infinte chaos separates us. And somewhere in that infinity, a bet is being wagered. Will it be a crucifix, or will it not?

Our souls are thrown into a body and find numbers, time, a third dimension. Activity is at a standstill. Countless infinity. Ambiguous and limitless. Our nature is in activity. Total stillness means death. A void. Order. Nature placed the entirety of truth inside themselves. Our intentions entrap our souls in another's.

We each have our own place. Our imagination makes small things big enough to fulfill us, and makes big things small so that they are more like us. We make ourselves for our own God. Adam's glory. The spark of fire, finding a focal point. The circle of life. The never ending reversal from right to wrong. Amazing geometry. Infinite numbers. A limited, yet infinite space. Numbers duplicate space. Nature diversifies and duplicates. Artificially duplicates and diversifies. All unresolved matters still exist. His words... "The God within God. He gave life to all through His own rebirth. Emptiness. Power.A focal point. A void. That which is not essential. Extremely wrong but in order to maintain His supremacy, God granted prayer to His believers. A wish for dependent independence. Insufficiency. Prayer.

Everything is duality. Everyone is both alive and dead. The chosen and abandoned always exist in the marvelous order. The root of self-love. The hateful thing. ME.

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jan 7, 2012 3:14 PM

May 2008
OP, thanks for the re-punctuated transcript and all, but there doesn't really seem to be very much change from the subs to merit much discussion of your "interpretation".
Aug 11, 2015 8:36 AM

Oct 2014
well I think the director was high as fuck when making this episode
Nov 7, 2016 6:32 AM
Jul 2015
Thank you very much 4 writing the whole script. Now I'll need a lot of time 2 think about this & reflect & find sense here & realise how I interpret this.
UchihaUchidaNov 24, 2016 11:23 AM
Jan 16, 2018 7:29 AM

Oct 2017
What I assume to be official subtitles provided by Anime Limited are almost identical to the fansubs released by Bullet Speed Subs. One notable change is lines 173 through 178 have been retimed. I don't have my own copy but there are OCRed subtitles available online.
Nov 7, 2023 4:51 PM

Nov 2012
must've been a pain to translate so I appreciate the efforts by all who did.

But I think it's a load of shit, pretentious garbage, easily the weakest of the collection
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genius Party Episode 6 Discussion

sniW - Dec 30, 2008

37 by Squin »»
Feb 28, 12:43 AM

» Similar Suggestions?

ScreamInAnguish - Jul 7, 2021

1 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 7, 2023 5:14 PM

» Rank 'em

FauxAzn - Jan 8, 2012

15 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 7, 2023 4:44 PM

Poll: » Genius Party Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jul 24, 2008

61 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 6, 2023 3:18 AM

Poll: » Genius Party Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sniW - Dec 30, 2008

78 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.