Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 30, 2019 7:51 PM

Jun 2015
i dont really mind the last two episodes being filler or character development cause its cute
Nov 10, 2019 5:18 AM
Apr 2018
Such a cute episode. I've been craving for more Yoshiko focus in a while. She is adorkable. Riko was fine too, not a big fan of her.

I think I'm enjoying better the episodes which aren't about idols tbh.
Jun 7, 2020 3:25 AM

May 2016
They have over 50 prospective students now so I hope that the weather will be helpful for once after a few days.

It was fun to see Riko finally get over her fear of dogs and interesting to find out about Yoshiko's real reasons for thinking that she's a fallen angel. I was surprised to see their bond with each other deepening over Nocturne/Laelaps (their way of naming their pets aren't far off from each other too). I didn't expect the two of them to hang out together without the other girls but they have some good chemistry after all~

I wonder if we'll get to listen to Saint Snow's Crash Mind in a later episode.

Sep 15, 2020 6:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sweet. Riko finally got rid of her fear toward dogs. Then, Yoshiko found her confidence again after having a nice conversation alone with Riko. They were both so cute, and i don't have a problem with this bonding time. Its pretty suited well with their condition. Once again, a great direction to break up a while before another huge drama hit them in a fast track.

Yep, its not only just an accidental meeting. It is the power of destiny that capable to united everyone's feelings. On this episode, it chose Riko to finally fight her fear against the dogs, and Yoshiko for not too worried about her bad luck. Its just, be yourself, and enjoyed your moments in a happiness.

Yep. It was indeed a soothing moments. Another side activity that another girls had, actually perfect for them to deepen their development. Yeah, its about time, and its not only a coincidence. Its, a fate!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 19, 2021 5:38 AM

Feb 2020
Anko was adorable. :3 Riko is not afraid of the dogs anymore.

The interactions between Riko and Yohane were sweet.

SerafosJun 30, 11:38 AM
Nov 20, 2021 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Fallen Angel Yohane has descended once again!

Lol, Riko dead ass makes the silliest faces. Like, no one else comes close. It's one of the things that makes her adorable though.

This episode focuses on both of 'em and despite my ship being Youshiko, Yohane and Riko's interactions were cute and they complement each other more than I thought.

Great to see Riko has gotten over her cynophobia, that's definitely something worth celebrating!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

132 by master106 »»
Oct 1, 9:25 AM

» Aquors HELP!!!

Vapor_AU - Jun 7

2 by Serafos »»
Jun 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

81 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.