Jan 2009
As the title says this is girls dorm.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 15, 2010 8:51 AM

Jan 2009
Lucia: *sits on her bed and looks at the roof*
Mar 17, 2010 5:54 AM

Jul 2009
Ayashi walks up to the girls dorm, looking up to the building, calm but nervous from the inside she enters her new home.

Ayashi: I wonder what kind of people we meet here
Our Dreams are the portals to see the future, our memories won't let us remember, but our bodies will
Mar 17, 2010 9:42 AM

Jan 2009
Lucia: *lies down*
Mar 18, 2010 7:29 AM
Jun 2009
-walks up and streches- this should be fun -yawns-
Amutogirl
Mar 18, 2010 7:51 AM

Jan 2009
Lucia: *looks around* *still lies down*
Mar 20, 2010 2:26 PM

Jul 2009
Ayashi walks into the girls dorm, walking aimlessly, as she tries to find her own dorm, with her suitcase and bags fulls of her own stuff she tries to find the specific room.
Our Dreams are the portals to see the future, our memories won't let us remember, but our bodies will
Mar 21, 2010 12:26 AM

Jul 2008
Rina: *She walks into the building and looks around, carrying a medium-sized bag on her right side. Her left arm is in a sling and is covered in a cast. The rest of her belongings have already been brought to her room in advance. The ground floor seems to be for common services such as food and recreation areas, and there doesn't appear to be any actual living quarters in sight. She takes out her key and examines the number etched in its surface. 216.*

<I guess it's on the second floor then. That means my daily minimum level of exercise has increased slightly.>

*She approaches a set of stairs. Sure enough, there is a sign that reads "Dormitories" with an arrow pointing upwards beside it. She holds on tightly to the handrail on her right side and slowly walks up, leading with her right foot; one step up with her right, then onto the same step with her left. Her long socks reach up to just above mid-thigh, hiding the fact that she has a prosthetic left leg. Her room doesn't take long to find at all, as there are numerous signs around with arrows on them indicating the direction towards the various room number ranges. She opens the door to her room and looks around. She spots the rest of her belongings laying neatly on the floor. There is also a private bathroom. This must be a special room to have such a luxury.*

<Waah~ It's so much larger and nicer than I thought it would be. I have a feeling this is going to be a great school year.>

*She giggles quietly to herself.*
Mar 21, 2010 8:13 AM

Jan 2009
Lucia: *takes out book and starts to read* *reads few minutes and then buts book to table* *walks to window* *looks out* There is so many people. *smiles*
Mar 27, 2010 8:57 AM

Oct 2009
Yukina: *walks to her room whit Susu*

Susu: It's good that they let as have same room. *smiles* *hugs Yukina*

Yukina: *smiles to Susu* *nods* Yes it is. And it's so beautiful too. *sits to bed*

Susu: Do u think that here is anyone other in this doorm yet.

Yukina: I don't know. *stands up* Let's find out. *walks to hallway* Is there anyone else? *says loudly*
Mar 27, 2010 9:21 PM

Jul 2008
Rina: *She walks towards the other side of the room, leaving the door about half-open. The room is rather comfortable and spacious; completely the opposite from what one would expect from a school dorm. She looks out the window and sees another building nearby, probably the boy’s dorm.*

<I wonder if they get all the same services as we do in our dorm. Everything seems so convenient here.>

*She hears somebody’s shout echo from the hallway. She quickly turns around, and answers back.*

Yes?
Mar 28, 2010 9:41 AM

Oct 2009
Yukina: *looks around* Where are u?

Susu: *comes next to Yukina*
Mar 28, 2010 8:03 PM

Jul 2008
Rina: Eh? Uh- room 216.

*She walks over to the doorway, her door still open, and peers outside, leaning against the doorframe on her left side. She looks around, awaiting a response, and notices the wide hallways.*
Mar 29, 2010 8:14 AM

Oct 2009
Yukina: Let's go to her Susu. *holds Susu's hand*

Susu: *nods* *smiles*

Yukina: *walks whit Susu to Rina* Hello. *smiles* What's your name?
Mar 29, 2010 1:15 PM

Jul 2009
Ayashi: HELLO!!!! anybody here? i kinda need help to find my room!
Mar 29, 2010 1:17 PM

Jan 2009
Lucia: *heres someones voice* *walks to hallway* Hello. What is your rooms number?
Mar 29, 2010 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
"I'm Rina. Pleased to meet you!", she replied enthusiastically.

Rina smiles sweetly at the two before her, but before she could say any more, she's interrupted by more voices echoing in the hallway.

"Hello, there's a few of us here as well. You need a hand?", she yelled out into the hallway invitingly.
Mar 31, 2010 6:16 PM

Jul 2008
Rina: She looks back at Yukina and Susu, while placing her right hand on the cast around her left arm. The cast is rather large and bulky, and it is suspended in a sling tied around her neck.

“But then I only have one to help out with at the moment”, she joked to the two before her, then quickly darts her tongue out, and giggles nervously. “Uh- it should be coming off soon though”, she added.
Apr 4, 2010 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
Ayashi: uh yeah .. wait here it is... room 827 no clue where it is though

Ayshi smiles nervously...
Apr 5, 2010 1:53 AM

Jan 2009
Lucia:*smiles* Okay...I take u there. Come. *starts to walk*
Apr 5, 2010 2:20 AM

Oct 2009
Yukina: *smiles* *looks at her phone* *thinks"It's already that late"* *looks at Susu*

Susu: *nods to Yukina*

Yukina: *looks at Rina* Sorry but I have to go whit Susu now. I talk to u later. *holds Susu's hand* Starts to walk away*

Susu: *walks whit Yukina* U have to call to him first.

Yukina: I know. *walks out* *takes her phone * *calls* Well hello...Where are u?...okay we come there...I understand...*giggles*...okay *buts her phone away*

Susu: Where is he?

Yukina: *smiles* He is in the park...why u sound like so happy about seeing boy?

Susu: *blushes* Let's just go!

Yukina: *laughs* Okay okay...let's just walk slowly Zero wanted to talk someone for awhile.
Apr 5, 2010 7:16 PM

Jul 2008
Rina: “Ah, sorry to be holding you up,” she replies quickly. “See ya later!” She smiles and waves as she watches the two head off. <Those two seem rather nice,> she thought to herself. Then she takes a moment to wonder if the girl asking for help to her room still needed it. Rina didn’t hear a reply back earlier, so she must have been helped already.

She shifts her weight off the doorframe and turns back to look at her room. Having already seen it just moments before, she’s still impressed by it. Just as she starts to think about staying in her room to read, she stops herself. “I’m at a new school. I have to be more open, and make friends!” she encourages herself aloud.

Not exactly sure how she should spend her time working towards her resolution, she decides to just wander around and explore. At least it’s better than just shutting oneself away from the rest of the world, right? After checking that she has her key on her, and locking the door, she looks down at her left leg. “Everything, okay!” Having already adopted to the lifestyle that came with her new leg, she is still a bit self-conscious about its appearance. She still has a habit of occasionally checking to see if it’s bending strangely, if it’s facing an awkward-looking direction, or just doing anything that may look ‘off’.

She walks at a leisurely pace, while humming to the tune of Traumerei ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq7ncjhSqtk ), looking cheerful and without any worries. In reality though, she is actively trying to walk as naturally as possible, and to hide the slight limp that accompanies her gait, although the cast on her arm probably stands out a lot more.
Apr 13, 2010 5:59 PM

Aug 2009
*moves into dorm*

*out of breath*

Maybe I Should have packed lighter.

My Squibbies
Apr 13, 2010 10:57 PM

Jul 2008
Rina: As she approaches the stairs, she grabs on tightly to the handrail on her right side, as that is her only free hand for as long as she has the cast on. She steps down with her left foot. As long as she maintains pressure on her heel, the hydraulics in her knee-joint buckles in a slow, smooth and controlled-enough way for her to make a step-over-step descent down the stairs.

She slowly and cautiously makes her way down, and when she is done, she breathes a sigh of relief, finally being on stable, level ground again. She starts walking at a more brisk pace compared to before, her skirt softly skimming along the surface of her thigh. She suddenly stops as a large cluster of vending machines catches her attention. She walks over to investigate.

There are many things that she recognizes in the vending machines, but even more that she doesn’t. There are hygiene products like toothpaste, toothbrushes, tissues, etc in one machine, then there are other machines with familiar snack foods such as potato chips, cookies and candy, and other machines with equally familiar soft drinks and tea. In other machines, are what looks like maybe insects, and another, probably blood, plus a load of other things, presumably food items and drinks unknown to her.

Having been in human-only schools, and human society her entire life, this is a new experience for her. She looks at all the all the unusual things being sold, and makes guesses as to what some of them are. She then takes a moment to think back at Yukina and Susu, and wonders if they are human or perhaps something else. She knows that shouldn’t really matter, but she can’t help but be curious. Being so engrossed by the unfamiliar products in the vending machines, she doesn’t really pay attention to what else is going on around her, and just looks in, curiously.
Apr 19, 2010 1:23 AM

Jul 2008
Rina: After several moments spent studying the items in the vending machines, she leaves the area, not any more enlightened as to what all the items were. She starts walking towards the exit of the dorms, so that she can explore the rest of the school campus, and begins to wonder about things.

What sorts of races attend the school? How many are humans like herself? How would she go about finding out? Would the other people be able to tell right away that she was human?

She pushes the door open with her free arm, and with those thoughts, exits the building.
Apr 25, 2010 2:12 PM

Jul 2009
*smiles* Thnx
May 3, 2010 11:35 AM

Aug 2009
*walks in dorm falls face down on bed*

Such along day I just want to lay down and drift off to sleep. Oh crap, I forgot to unpack. I haven't even met my roommate yet.

My Squibbies
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Create character for RP ( 1 2 )

ikuto95 - Mar 10, 2010

60 by Zxsiefy »»
Oct 21, 2018 8:10 PM

» Member cards^^

ikuto95 - Apr 3, 2010

12 by Lisette98 »»
Jul 30, 2011 9:52 AM

» Principals room~

ikuto95 - Mar 28, 2010

13 by notanicywarmth »»
Nov 11, 2010 7:54 AM

» Gym class~

ikuto95 - Mar 15, 2010

2 by ice_dragon88 »»
Aug 3, 2010 1:16 PM

» Doctor's office

ikuto95 - Apr 6, 2010

31 by ikuto95 »»
May 11, 2010 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.