Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2017 6:41 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I see improvement I suppose. The fight was entertaining.
Jul 23, 2017 9:48 PM

Nov 2014
LiquidGold said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I see improvement I suppose. The fight was entertaining.

Yeah OK LOL.

The fight wasn't bad, like a few seconds out of Gundam Build Fighters but with no context.

What is really stupid though is they have a preview for the next episode at the end... pointless for a 3 min episode.
Jul 24, 2017 3:41 AM

Apr 2016
That Zaku III dumb mother fucker firing so close to his own base at a moving Gundam thernhas oeobably hovered over it given that the Zaku III landed at the base near the end just by holding like 10 ft. to the left.

The fight was also kinda bad. Both pilots really suck if after one I ear clash, both of them somehow cut their right mech arms and lose their beam blades that quickly, so they better be damn lucky they have two mean blades. Not to mention that it was a boring looking fight anyway. The director was a key animator for a large amount of Sunrise mech anime, so what happened? Also, what hit the purple guy?

There is still morning to this plot outside of Zeon guys ambushed by two Gundams and that was nor foreseen. There is literally nothing to any character, even still, outside of the MC apparentlybeung a bit of a beat out of nowhere in a shot there doesn't even let us see her beyond a silhouette,and given what little info the last episodes gave in her and the scrrentike she had, I'm not even sure if this was out of place or not.

Why do these 3 minute episodes even need previews? Nothing ever happens in this eoeisodes anyway, partially because they're so short, which already negates the purpose of one of these.
2/5
CodeBlazeFateJul 24, 2017 4:10 AM
Jul 24, 2017 10:59 AM

Sep 2015
I have no idea what i just watch and why there is Elmeth and Sazabi on axis (?) next episode already
Into the Internet!
Jul 31, 2017 11:27 PM

Apr 2010
Who are these characters!? lol
Aug 18, 2017 2:15 PM

Dec 2015
Mandatory MS action. OK... I guess.

3/5

CodeBlazeFate said:
The director was a key animator for a large amount of Sunrise mech anime, so what happened?

Since when is even a good animator synonym of a good director? It's not because the guy knows how to draw and breath movement in a series of pictures that he knows how to direct well.

@ZBlastHistory Well, it's the Sazabi wreckage dating from 0093. Now, don't ask me why it lies on the surface of the colony asteroid rather than being destroyed and floating near Earth's atmosphere. (I think someone justified it for me on Facebook but I can't find the explanation back) Arlette has actually her own agenda for coming on Axis, and it revolves around this mobile suit.
As for the other people, they shouldn't be here (and that's a surprise for the heroes).
Aug 18, 2017 2:22 PM

Apr 2016
Rei366 said:
Mandatory MS action. OK... I guess.

3/5

CodeBlazeFate said:
The director was a key animator for a large amount of Sunrise mech anime, so what happened?

Since when is even a good animator synonym of a good director? It's not because the guy knows how to draw and breath movement in a series of pictures that he knows how to direct well.

@ZBlastHistory Well, it's the Sazabi wreckage dating from 0093. Now, don't ask me why it lies on the surface of the colony asteroid rather than being destroyed and floating near Earth's atmosphere. (I think someone justified it for me on Facebook but I can't find the explanation back) Arlette has actually her own agenda for coming on Axis, and it revolves around this mobile suit.
As for the other people, they shouldn't be here (and that's a surprise for the heroes).
Because in this particular context, he should at least know how to do a good mech fight.
Sep 8, 2017 2:28 PM

Feb 2008
A pilot that cannot pull the trigger. Quite a predicament. The fight itself fairly decent.
Mar 6, 2018 2:05 PM

May 2015
To outmaneuver two top notch Federation mobile suit and survive, the guy truly is a great pilot.
May 27, 2021 3:37 PM

Aug 2017
This is so short that I don't care about the fight :/
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 4, 2021 3:42 PM

Jan 2009
Danton the ace pilot but does not kill and he is up against 2 Gundams eh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis Episode 6 Discussion

CodeBlazeFate - Sep 5, 2017

30 by Radnitzky1890 »»
Oct 19, 2022 3:29 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis Episode 5 Discussion

Rei_III - Aug 20, 2017

9 by deg »»
Nov 4, 2021 3:51 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis Episode 4 Discussion

LiquidGold - Aug 6, 2017

10 by deg »»
Nov 4, 2021 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis Episode 2 Discussion

ChexGuy - Jul 7, 2017

15 by deg »»
Nov 4, 2021 3:37 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis Episode 1 Discussion

moodie - Jun 22, 2017

37 by Nurguburu »»
May 27, 2021 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.