Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 27, 2010 2:15 AM

Sep 2009
Any suggestion for Non-Anime(Cartoons not made in Japan or found on MAL) to be added should be posted here. It cannot be part of MAL data base to be considered.

Also, since there are billions of unknown Cartoons, I doubt I could add everything. So I will add a much as I can. I am going to start focus on the better or more important favorites from childhood or modern Cartoons that are great but that can't be added because their not Japanese, Chinese or Korean.

Windeen's Notes: Post edited by Windeen-Windy-to make it a bit less confusing.
(I think only Chinese & Korean Comics are on MAL-Their cartoons are not generally allowed here UNLESS they've had some Japanese involvement as far as I know).
This club is for Non-Anime Cartoons, in other words, it's for cartoons made anywhere around the world, not Anime(Which is primarily made in Japan or involvement of Japanese).

Hybrids which are classified by some as anime or as part Anime and part not, can also go here since they are not seen as Anime by MAL either (Example: Movies like The last Unicorn, The flight of Dragons and the hobbit are hybrids, part Japanese, part American).
Also, things that are Anime Style (Such as Avatar: The Last Air Bender, Gargoyles The Animated Series(Which was American, Korean I think), W.I.T.C.H. & Huntik Secrets and Seekers).

Also, this also Includes things like muppets and possibly some live action shows, but I'm unsure about the live action.
windeen-windyMar 10, 2010 12:45 PM

I am watching you masturbate....you're good.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 27, 2010 3:02 PM

Feb 2010
LoneTrooper said:
Any suggestion for Anime to be added should be posted here. It cannot be part of MAL data base to be considered.

Also, since there are billions of unknown Anime, I doubt I could add everything. s I will add a much as I can. I am going to start focus on the better or more important favourites from childhood or modern Anime that is great but that can't be added because it's not Japanese, Chinese or Korean.
i think that the word "anime" is originated from the word japanimation wich in tern means japan animation so i am confused when i read ur post::: maybe we should call this suggestions for american cartoons list or even MyCartoonsList. am i right
Feb 27, 2010 3:25 PM

Mar 2009
Ecchii-Tedii is correct about the anime term... so I hope mentioning these here is ok. Because I'm a bit confused as well.

It’s not as orderly as I’d like (I’m obsessive compulsive -_-) But you can look at my list of favorite cartoons and add them to your list here if you want.
Click this --- > Favorite Non-Anime Cartoon Series/Specials and Movies.
windeen-windyFeb 27, 2010 3:57 PM
Mar 9, 2010 2:00 PM

Mar 2009
Note to members: I was made an admin, so I changed the first post, so it should be less confusing now. Please start suggesting more series!
Mar 13, 2010 3:21 PM

Sep 2009
This all fantastic, hopefully I will have enough time to get around to adding them, but you can as well with admin powers.

Also feel free to change the front page as much as you like. Don't worry, this is as much your club as it is mine ^_^

I am watching you masturbate....you're good.
Mar 13, 2010 3:27 PM

Mar 2009
Thank you ^^ I was going to ask you about that. I'll do some more work in the club later, I'll place a link to the master list I made in the forums here, so all the cartoons aren't listed on the front page.
I noticed there was a disc world (I think) movie or something listed on the firont page.
Did you also want this club to be for live action? that could get quite long. or live action children's programs? Just so I know.
Aug 11, 2010 9:13 AM

May 2009
I have only one definite request ... mal pissed me off when they took it from the database:
Lady Death

Though Dungeons & Dragons animated series would also be a great. Any others I would have suggested I think windeen-wenday has already made ^.^
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Ordered Alphabetical Cartoon Directory List {Only for the owner and admins to post in}

windeen-windy - Mar 9, 2010

2 by windeen-windy »»
Mar 10, 2010 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.