Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2017 3:24 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LOL, rafting looks fun! XD But poor Takeo's friends...they must have been dizzy from all the spinning from his rowing. I love that Suna is just behind Takeo as he asked, "So how have things been with you and Yamato?" Takeo's frozen face says it all :P

I love that Takeo stopped his male classmates from peeking into the females' bath. It was nice to see Saijou!! She still likes Takeo and calls him "Coach" XD

LOL at Suna's "I wouldn't say 'profound.' Could you quiet down?" to Osamu's declaration of "Love's about going on adventures together." :P But poor Osamu, since Takeo fell asleep... Takeo probably didn't hear anything xD I wonder what Nanako and Osamu did together..?

LOL!! It was just too funny whenever Takeo instantly turned to stare at Suna to calm down, all because his heart kept racing when Yamato was near him. :P LOL, I just love that Suna doesn't mind. <3
Takeo's "Sorry" and Suna's automatic, "It's okay" is so precious. <3 And Suna was nice for filling in Takeo's address so the ballons(?) could be delivered to his apartment. And poor Suna had to suffer... :P I laughed even more when Takeo automatically held Suna's arm when Yamato held his hand. I hope Suna's arm wasn't hurting too much when Takeo squeezed it xD

LOL, that stupid moment when Takeo gasped and that bear chibi appeared 'cause Yamato smelled so nice, so he leaned to Suna and sniffed him. Haha at "Suna smells pretty good too." xD
Takeo: "Why? Is it your conditioner?"
Suna: "Why what?"
Takeo: "Don't you usually smell sweaty?"
Suna: "I don't sweat that much."
^ I adore the raw honesty between them.

Suna was right -> "You'll have to talk to her sooner or later."

Takeo and Yamato chose a nice place to chat. Walking by a lake gives us a nice, peaceful atmosphere. :)

Suna's straightforward text, "It's time, Takeo." made me happy. :) He already told Takeo to be at the station by 4:30, yet still made sure to text him. Suna truly is a reliable friend.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 50 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 23, 2018

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 49 Discussion

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 48 Discussion

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 47 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 2, 2018

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 45 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 1, 2018

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.