Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2017 11:52 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I honestly want to applaud Kazune Kawahara for having a chapter that focuses on Suna's feelings!! Her focus on Suna and Takeo's friendship is great! And it's definitely one of the things I really like and appreciate about this story. :) (Love doesn't only exist in romance, after all ~)

It felt a little...odd (?) to see Takeo explain himself more, such as when he told the bus driver that he was holding the door for someone running to the bus. It made sense for Suna to feel lonely whenever Takeo left to spend time with Yamato, or notice that his role when they were together diminished... It's clear that Suna likes helping out Takeo and to be relied on. :))

I found it very cute when Suna told his true feelings to Maki... LOL, Suna's embarrassed facial expression when Takeo overheard him was priceless!! XD And I love how comfortable the Sunakawas and Goudas are with each other; it was sweet of Suna to offer to take care of Maki :)) - On a side note, I got reminded of the day Maki was born and Takeo noticed the soft look Suna had on his face. LOL when Takeo told Suna "you can marry her if you want" and Suna said "it's okay" and pointed at their big age gap (16 years)... xD HAHA, I think Suna would be another great brother and even friend to Maki when she grows up. :)

It was heartwarming to see Takeo and Suna's friendship stay the same at the end of the chapter... ^^ (Although, I don't think LINE is too confusing to use... :P )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 50 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 23, 2018

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 49 Discussion

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 48 Discussion

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 47 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 2, 2018

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 45 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 1, 2018

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.