Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2016 1:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not bad, that battle was actually quite intense.

Gatchman also managed to land some good hits against his rival in his fight and in general, I think this was episode rather well-balanced. I feel like he's getting a bit stronger every day.
Dec 17, 2016 1:50 AM
Apr 2013
that battle is the most intense of all other 11 episodes before. It feels so good beating Sakushimon by stabbing its body while hacking every information Sakushimon knew.
Dec 17, 2016 8:33 AM

Sep 2015
not sure why that scene remind me with 1st paildramon jogress scene

and some news from DVD box
Animate site listed Appmon's DVD box release.
【デジモンユニバース アプリモンスターズ DVD‐BOX 概要】
発売日 :DVD‐BOX1 2017年4月4日
     DVD‐BOX2 2017年7月4日
     DVD‐BOX3 2017年10月3日
     DVD‐BOX4 2018年1月6日
価格  :各 ¥11,000(税抜き)
発売元 :ハピネット
販売元 :ハピネット
収録内容:DVD‐BOX1<第1話~第13話収録>
     DVD‐BOX2<第14話~第25話収録>
     DVD‐BOX3<第26話~第37話収録>
     DVD‐BOX4<第38話~第52話収録>

The company is Happinet (same as Tri)
Box 1: April 4th, 2017: ep 1-13
Box 2: July 4th, 2017: ep 14-25
Box 3: Oct 3rd, 2017, ep 26-37
Box 4: January 6th, 2018, ep 38-52

Each box set is 11,000 yen each.

Currently listed 52 ep, no words on if that's the total episode number.
Into the Internet!
Dec 18, 2016 9:38 PM

May 2013
I feel bad for Rei. Hope his lil brother safe. wonder why L kidnapped this kid.

and the battle is great, and combination btwen gachamon and hackimon also great.
Dec 21, 2016 12:01 PM

Feb 2013
The battle wasn't bad.
Dec 21, 2016 5:07 PM
Sep 2012
Dam what an episode, the younger sibling trope, we just did that in Xros Wars, and we also did the same thing in Savers.

Still a good episode, learning so much about Rei and him soften him a bit, I didn't think it would happen so soon. Normally it takes a while for the rival to be more human.
Dec 24, 2016 3:08 AM

Dec 2014
well a good episode... finally Rei is on their side.... I hope the save Hajime soon....
Dec 24, 2016 4:42 AM

Dec 2015
Even if it's nothing unusual, the Hajime "intrigue" is enough for me to stick to this show with a bit more enthusiasm.

The big thing of the episode, the super union, was a big deception: I was expecting a new entity, not a simple add-on.
Also, this level of 3DCG doesn't allow decent human features, making the ennemy look bad.

2/5 Not a problem though.
Jan 7, 2017 7:31 PM
Jan 2017
I don't understand why everyone likes this anime in my opinion it's predictable and honestly not that good. The plot is outclassed by other digimon seasons just to adapt maybe to a younger audience. I decided to watch this anime because of Rei but I don't think I can watch anymore. Rei could've been developed into a better character but I guess he had to end up liking Haru. I can't believe how anyone could bear with Haru--he's saturated will cringe omg. I can see how he's somewhat different from other digimon leads but...nty. He so dramatic and totally extra when he was like "I chose to be a main character I'm going to save Reiiiii" please stop! What he said was totally meaningless, he could've asked his friends to help him if he really considered them as friends. Oh thats right he stalked both of them just because they had drivers, intruded Astra's house by saying he's his friend (even though they barely had a conversation before). I also dislike the cross evolutions it's so bad there's no individuality! Where's normal evolution, what about the final tamers evolution where they fused (or in frontiers as well), there are so many people begging for the continuation of the older series.
Jan 8, 2017 12:50 AM
Apr 2013
Akiro_ said:
I don't understand why everyone likes this anime in my opinion it's predictable and honestly not that good. The plot is outclassed by other digimon seasons just to adapt maybe to a younger audience. I decided to watch this anime because of Rei but I don't think I can watch anymore. Rei could've been developed into a better character but I guess he had to end up liking Haru. I can't believe how anyone could bear with Haru--he's saturated will cringe omg. I can see how he's somewhat different from other digimon leads but...nty. He so dramatic and totally extra when he was like "I chose to be a main character I'm going to save Reiiiii" please stop! What he said was totally meaningless, he could've asked his friends to help him if he really considered them as friends. Oh thats right he stalked both of them just because they had drivers, intruded Astra's house by saying he's his friend (even though they barely had a conversation before). I also dislike the cross evolutions it's so bad there's no individuality! Where's normal evolution, what about the final tamers evolution where they fused (or in frontiers as well), there are so many people begging for the continuation of the older series.

predictable? do you think other seasons like Frontier and XW are unpredictable? Even Appmon eps 9 already showed how unpredictable this season can. Outclassed? Why? I think they just follow a non-mainstream shounen plotline. Usually every digimon series especially Frontier and XW are just like "hey, do you want to save him/digital world?" and the characters are just doing it for nothing.

Haru? dramatic and cringy? yes, bcos it's what he chose, he's just doing and saying what he was promising, to interfere in someone's problem. While other main characters in almost any digimon series are just having their own usual shounen main character trope like hotheaded, leadership, etc which also indirectly they're also interfere in someone's else problem. It's a deconstruction of how he's aware that he is in development in becoming protagonist, though he's still often being hesitate in time. Asking his friend? Why? It's his own selfish commitment. And that's good that he's aware of it.

They are so many ppl begging for the continuation of older series? Who? So you want your old series be wrecked like Adv Tri? Nah, they don't need any useless continuation. I guess you're just an elitist who doesn't accept any unusual trope of a shounen digimon series. And I think you do understand that this show is not about digimon but appmon. So why they must keep the original evolutions while the whole concept work differently?
DATS24Jan 8, 2017 1:00 AM
Jan 8, 2017 6:19 AM
Jan 2017
Predictable? Yes. Those seasons were EARLIER can't they make another change? How is this season unpredictable sorry I don't understand. Haru's question "Do you want to be a main charatcer?" furthers this. The other seasons had characters brought by destiny. This anime has Haru scout them out by stalking them : GREAT! Outclassed cause i felt like they toned down XW and Appli for the younger audience and it's like a worse version of rockman. Idk why you don't cringe at this but i do. Maybe I just prefer hotheaded leaders that knows what a friend is.
Who prefers older versions? Me. And many people out there. Adv Tri DID NOT wreck anything. Were you even a fan of the earlier season? Maybe xw and appli warped your mind. Adv tri is so good are you kidding me? Ok maybe it's your personal opinion I respect it but I don't agree whatsoever.
Jan 10, 2017 1:31 AM
Apr 2013
Akiro_ said:
Predictable? Yes. Those seasons were EARLIER can't they make another change? How is this season unpredictable sorry I don't understand. Haru's question "Do you want to be a main charatcer?" furthers this. The other seasons had characters brought by destiny. This anime has Haru scout them out by stalking them : GREAT! Outclassed cause i felt like they toned down XW and Appli for the younger audience and it's like a worse version of rockman. Idk why you don't cringe at this but i do. Maybe I just prefer hotheaded leaders that knows what a friend is.
Who prefers older versions? Me. And many people out there. Adv Tri DID NOT wreck anything. Were you even a fan of the earlier season? Maybe xw and appli warped your mind. Adv tri is so good are you kidding me? Ok maybe it's your personal opinion I respect it but I don't agree whatsoever.

brought by destiny? nah you're wrong, in frontier and xw, they chose themselves. Cringe? for what? it's an aware show with its gags, catchphrases, etc, unlike some dense shounen shows which didn't admit themselves "shounen-ish".

Who prefers older version? yep, so many, coz mostly they are neophobia and nostalgia fags. What's very good with Adventure? why ppl praised it so much? I still don't understand until now. I can understand ppl praising Tamers bcos it's real good one.

What's good with adv Tri? I see nothing but useless teen drama after 3 parts. Too much useless school dramas brought nowhere, even the characters didn't even recognize their fking comrade (digimon kaiser), too much old enemies being brought for nothing.

Again, maybe as you said, it's personal opinion. But I need ppl to elaborate why they think Adventure anime is sooo good, while actually it's standard shounen isekai adventure, just with better characters
Jan 29, 2022 10:06 AM

Feb 2020
Easily the best episode so far.

Poor Rei and Hajime. Their backstory was so sad.

SerafosOct 23, 7:46 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.