Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 9, 2016 12:55 AM
Oct 2007
That girl is a total bitch! She grabbed hold of her to make sure she would take the full strike! Was she fucking trying to kill her! What a bitch!

She intentionally grabbed her to make sure she was taken out with all her power. It is like she meant to kill her! If she is even alive after that.

Don't even say she was regretting it.. No way in hell that was a death blow.. She was out to kill her! Her face was of anger and hatred! She knows she can blow through the defense so if she did not grab her the damage would of taken her out. No she grabbed her so she would take the entire force possibly killing her.. Rinne is an evil bitch that should be banned from tournaments!
molitarNov 9, 2016 1:00 AM
Nov 9, 2016 5:45 PM
Feb 2015
molitar said:
That girl is a total bitch! She grabbed hold of her to make sure she would take the full strike! Was she fucking trying to kill her! What a bitch!

She intentionally grabbed her to make sure she was taken out with all her power. It is like she meant to kill her! If she is even alive after that.

Don't even say she was regretting it.. No way in hell that was a death blow.. She was out to kill her! Her face was of anger and hatred! She knows she can blow through the defense so if she did not grab her the damage would of taken her out. No she grabbed her so she would take the entire force possibly killing her.. Rinne is an evil bitch that should be banned from tournaments!

You do realize that Miura's attack can pretty much kill Rinne too right? Her breaker is pretty much a guarantee OHKO and capable of killing if used incorrectly.
Nov 10, 2016 10:02 AM

Sep 2015
Dam, I'm worried Miura might be extremely hurt.
Nov 10, 2016 12:04 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
This was a great episode that showed just how powerful the girls were
and how strong Rinne actually is. Poor Miura though but i hope that Fuuka will get
revenge once they have their match.

Hmm its nice to see the girls worry about Fuuka
when she's fighting in the first of her matches

And as expected she managed to get through while ranking number 1
of course the girls will be overjoyed

Looks like they are already gearing up for the final tournament

Geeze Miura has Rinne right off the bat

Hmm so even if they are in the same gym they would still end up fighting
each other in the tournament eh

Wow Miura is a pretty impressive cook
and lol Fuuka must be really hungry

Hmm so Miura uses cooking and cleaning to control tension
interesting way

Hmm Rinne really wants to fight and beat Eins huh

Thats right the girls belong to specific categories and are sorted by age
So since Miura will be getting older soon she won't be able to fight the others
that are younger than her for some time

Man the tension as the match begins lol

Wow Vivios first match was impressive
her speed and dodging abilities as well as the fastness of her hits is astounding

Lol Fuuka's response to her opponent's complaint was funny and caught her off guard

wow Fuuka managed to beat her opponent quite quickly
just as expected of a character than Eins taught her best moves to
who's the newbee now lol

Transformation scenes in this episode were nicely done as well
Fuuka's and Rinne's look the most interesting

Hmm as expected of Rinne
she is able to counter Miura's strikes quite easily

Hmm despite going down twice Rinne still isn't giving up

So Rinne's training was focused on defense so as to soak up the enemies
attacks and weaken them while retaining your own strength in prep for a counterattack

Geeze Rinne didn't have to break Miura's ribs though did she
man that white cloth arrived too late
Poor Miura
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2016 10:44 PM

Oct 2008
Miura was obliterated by Rinne!
Because Rinne isn't just training on offensive! even defensive toughness!
Poor Rinne ribs broken even with armor.
4/5.

Nov 11, 2016 2:53 PM

Nov 2016
Now Rinne has the most powerful power: Plot Armor! (literally...)
Joke aside, the damage on Miura was to heavy: security in a sport tournament is a priority; maybe it is necessary a revision of the rules?
If Vivio lose the next match and Fuuka wins vs Rinne, it means she is stronger than Vivio and perhaps Einhard; I don't think so..
Nov 12, 2016 12:00 AM

Jul 2016
Not surprise if Miura lose or getting hurt by Rinne. Well I saw the discussion in Chinese community of this episode, the Chinese people getting angry and said wtf lol, the Chinese people also said that if Vivio lose against Rinne (Which is pretty obviously that Vivio will lose in next episode in my opinion), they will quit watching this show and said this show and ViVid manga is the worst Nanoha season and spin-off ever.
Nov 23, 2016 9:18 AM
Mar 2012
quite obvious they'll lose, to setup Rinne vs Fuuka. But surprising Miura is quite good & put up a good fight. But Rinne counters with tank ability. Rip ribs, wonder how well magic healing is there.
Nov 23, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2009
Rinne is so powerful, she really likes to beat people LOL
Jan 10, 2017 5:57 PM

Dec 2016
I didn't enjoy this fight, they made Rinne look like a complete idiot by saying all the nonsense before the fight started, only to have her go back on her words in order to win.

It made no sense whatsoever that Rinne would give her opponent and advantage that she hasn't given any others which is seen in episode 3, she wants to be the world champion so there was no way she should hold back against anyone.

Why couldn't they just have Rinne fight like she would normally do and then win?

The world #1 ranker shouldn't be made to look weak like that, she should be made to look strong.

The ending of the fight with the broken ribs and all was definitely spectacular.

Imagine how badass Rinne would have been made to look if they allowed her to fight normally and had the same ending.

Maybe the writers are still spooked from the negativity that Force got and didn't want one of their beloved from ViVid to lose fair and square.

I actually liked Force.
LukesYGO_WSonYTOct 9, 2017 4:42 AM
Jun 8, 2017 4:56 AM

Oct 2010
I betting Rinne isn't going to be calling her opponent weak after this fight, since she had to resort to breaking her word and using a grip before she delivered that last blow:

Aug 21, 2017 12:29 PM

May 2012
Pretty intense episode, especially that ending! Looking forwards for the next one.
Mar 9, 2020 8:14 PM

Sep 2016
Lmao Rinne wanted to humiliate her by not using grabs and beating her at her own specialty, ended using a grab and she gave a very bad impression, getting smacked twice and almost losing.
Well at least she shut up, there's a limit to her arrogance it seems, lol
Still waiting for Fuuka throwing a reality check to her.
bruh
Sep 26, 2021 4:57 AM

Feb 2014
RIP Miura's ribs o_o It was looking like she was gonna win, but I guess it woulda been kinda anticlimactic if she did
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2022 11:30 PM

Aug 2018
Tournament arc start, I guess..
It feels like this anime tried to appeal to ryona fans, lol.. Well, I myself am neutral about the genre, I think..
Apr 16, 2022 9:05 AM

Feb 2020
Wow. That was so intense. I didn't expect to see such a brutal fight.

Miura put up a good fight, but Rinne's final blow was truly devastating. Miura's ribs were shattered.

Also, congrats Vivio and Fuka for winning your matches. :)

SerafosFeb 20, 12:40 AM
Jan 18, 2023 3:49 AM
Jun 2022
karakterleri güzel gerçekten
Apr 24, 2023 2:36 AM

Sep 2018
This show can be unsuspectingly brutal at times lol, shattered ribs out of nowhere.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2016

116 by Harvestor »»
Sep 22, 11:03 PM

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

55 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 31, 2023 2:30 AM

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

46 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 23, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

37 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » ViVid Strike! Episode 3 Discussion

ixarising - Oct 15, 2016

47 by Animelover875 »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.