Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2016 6:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm...so an episode about Chizu and Yuzu. I found it somewhat awkward compared to the other episodes even though their background storytelling had some sweet moments.

After being told about the story of the twins, I guess Kanade could relate a bit since he has a brother. Overall, didn't find this episode as fun as some of the others.
Nov 4, 2016 7:23 AM

Dec 2014
Fairly decent episode I guess, Not as good as the last one.

I found it really funny when Kanade was reading his brother's letter and even trying to advice him over the radio. xD

Chizu and his brother had issues. To be honest I find what Yuzu did really immature because he let a really stupid quarrel like that last through the years, He took Chizu's selfless offer completely in the wrong way. Maybe it's excusable when they were young but after all these years letting a petty quarrel like that destroy their sweet relationship was pretty bad. Glad that they finally made up.

Typical performance at the end, Itsuki episode next I guess.
Nov 4, 2016 9:13 AM

Dec 2015
This episode was less light and heavier than the previous episodes. I feel bad for Chizu, he was basically just being kind to Yuzu but Yuzu didn't treat him well.

Lol at Ritsu sending in that letter xD

I actually quite like today's song!
Nov 4, 2016 10:24 AM

Mar 2013
Wasn't expecting them to do a chizuru focused episode let alone for it to be so serious. the song was ok but I think if I listen to it a few more times I can enjoy it but for now it's ok.
Nov 4, 2016 1:03 PM

Mar 2016
Cute ep...I really liked the song this episode :)
Nov 5, 2016 6:01 AM

Jan 2013
The fanservice is strong in this ep and I really like this oh well. The song is better than previous. ^^

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Dec 2, 2016 11:32 AM

Jun 2013
I didn't really understand the point of bringing in Yuzu >w>" I mean sure, it adds to the drama and all that but honestly, I think this anime could have easily gone on without this drama.

But I guess it now makes sense how Chizuru was like "How did I get into this agency? Well first THIS happened then THAT happened then a lot of stuff happened and now I'm here!" and then he was like "Lol I don't really get it either ^o^"

I don't really like Yuzu, not even now that he's "healed". Plus, he barely appears nowadays...what was the point then?

I hope to get to know Yuzu's band's other members though? :o
Jan 3, 2017 8:13 AM

Aug 2013
A bit late to reply but I wanted to mention, the episode was ok but I really love the song (and Itsuki, ahem xD) so it was the "plus" of this episode
But oh god, this cg animation, why :x
even the game had a better choreography haha, did the animators rush or something??
I think the twin's relationship is a bit weird but still interesting. As usual I think doing this series in 12 episodes was too short and didn't allow deep development so it's not that bad, I'd say?
lol idk why the signature is stuck since May 15th of 2018...
So much for a dynamic signature haha
(Please click on it to access the up-to-date list!)

Jan 22, 2017 7:27 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Yuzu was quite a jerk. Here we have Chizu who let Yuzu take his place and kindly did so and the boy gets mad and snatches the audition card. Like talk about being so ungrateful. And then he starts being cold to him like smh.
I would say Yuzu had a bit of jealousy towards Chizu. He did get annoyed that Chizu was going to be next to Kanade at the radio program.

Well it was nice to see them patch up their problems. Seems Itsuki is next, pretty interesting, especially since a new guy appeared right at the end.

Aug 22, 2017 5:01 PM

Jun 2014
Those twins definitely have had their share of problems, but hopefully things will be better from now on.

May 26, 2023 3:07 AM

Feb 2020
Interesting episode.

I understand how Yururu felt, but he still treated Chizuru badly. He wasn't really fair to him.

Some of the flashbacks from their childhood were heartwarming.

I'm glad they finally made up.

Also, it was funny when Kanade read Ritsu's letter on the radio. Pretty awkward moment. xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

17 by Serafos »»
May 28, 2023 9:17 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

7 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 11:18 PM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

5 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

9 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

11 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.