Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2016 6:15 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh even this show has the Halloween spirit. Would of bee funnier if this actually aired on Halloween.

I think the episode was okay. Gatchamon got a neat little new upgrade, made him look flashier and much faster.
Oct 22, 2016 7:35 AM

Sep 2015
i saw belphemon mastemon (?) and pawnchessmon

finally some "digimon" look alike is here
Into the Internet!
Oct 22, 2016 7:58 AM
Apr 2013
Well honestly I liked it less than before. Maybe my main complaint is the Mienumon's CG that doesn't blend well with the anime. I'm very okay with others CG though.

The battle is still amazing in this one. Wow, so Scopemon is a camper type, and wut... its shot is a homing one. And destroying AR field buildings can affect real world's technological aspect? (the electricity down, etc)

Deep Dive is sure much functional than Deep Search and seems more effective.

hey, behind Mienumon, it seems it's Sakushimon, another super grade appmon.

Stiil, some things bothered me, like how the hell Cameramon can appgattai itself, who's doing it?

since I was only watching RAW, I can't understand much of what they said, though.
Oct 23, 2016 6:49 AM
Jul 2016

A Super Saiyan green dog, nice reference to the new different colors on DBS. :)
Oct 23, 2016 9:45 AM

Mar 2013
ferrers405 said:

I personally thought this was the best moment in the entire episode still feel like they should have aired this next week instead of this week.
DATS24 said:
Well honestly I liked it less than before. Maybe my main complaint is the Mienumon's CG that doesn't blend well with the anime. I'm very okay with others CG though.

Stiil, some things bothered me, like how the hell Cameramon can appgattai itself, who's doing it?

yeah the cg still throws me off as well but I'm not that bothered by it since digimon has been trying to put more cg since season 1 ended and as for cameramon being able to appgattai it's not surprising for some digimon to be able to do something like that on there own best example I can think of is impmon being able to mega digivolve on his own and I'm well aware he later got partners although not for very long but still it's just an example.
Oct 23, 2016 7:01 PM
Apr 2013
FallenEntity said:
ferrers405 said:

I personally thought this was the best moment in the entire episode still feel like they should have aired this next week instead of this week.
DATS24 said:

yeah the cg still throws me off as well but I'm not that bothered by it since digimon has been trying to put more cg since season 1 ended and as for cameramon being able to appgattai it's not surprising for some digimon to be able to do something like that on there own best example I can think of is impmon being able to mega digivolve on his own and I'm well aware he later got partners although not for very long but still it's just an example.

Appgattai needs to be done through applidrive. And someone must have executed it somewhere. The question is who's doing that.
After getting a sub I'm glad Haru recognize the strangeness happened through the episode like who's those black suit guy and how Cameramon can do appgattai.
Oct 23, 2016 8:35 PM

Aug 2014
Eri-chan is coming next week, finally!
Oct 24, 2016 3:01 AM

Feb 2013
They defeated Cameramon but that gothic girl got the chip, she is kawaii.
Oct 24, 2016 8:01 AM
Apr 2014
The search ability does carry on to DoGatchmon, well cool whatever.
Haru puts on the goggles.
Lmao Scorpmon, don't you mean Scopemon?
I think they should've introduced Shootmon first before fusing him with Cameramon, that'd be the logical order of doing things.

Blast from the past, this dude looks like Calumon from Tamers.

What the fuck is this shit? it looks way too unnatural, keep the CGI for the mecha/robotic digimons, DoGatchmon and Scorpmon look fine in it.
Drake1000Oct 24, 2016 8:05 AM
Oct 24, 2016 8:19 AM
Sep 2012
Well how much longer is this going to be the Haru and Gotchumon show, 4 episodes in, except for the last episode, it has been a Haru and Gotchumon, the other characters look so much more interesting.

Anyway it was a good episode, and Cameramon was a smart plot, but I am glad he is defeat and we are moving onto the next villains. Though I think Cameramon and this new villain, they will be on our side eventually. They are too cute to be true Digimon villains.

Next episode, finally a new character and I am most looking forward to it Era Karan.
Oct 24, 2016 9:43 AM
Apr 2013
Drake1000 said:
The search ability does carry on to DoGatchmon, well cool whatever.
Haru puts on the goggles.
Lmao Scorpmon, don't you mean Scopemon?
I think they should've introduced Shootmon first before fusing him with Cameramon, that'd be the logical order of doing things.

Blast from the past, this dude looks like Calumon from Tamers.

What the fuck is this shit? it looks way too unnatural, keep the CGI for the mecha/robotic digimons, DoGatchmon and Scorpmon look fine in it.

Remember someone on the backside is doing the appgattai with another applidrive. Of course it wasn't introduced. Even Haru himself was wondered how that can happen and still being a mystery.
Oct 24, 2016 1:43 PM

Jan 2009

So we have L in Digimon now? lol

Geez Haru, it's only episode 4!

This is why I hate CGI, always ruins good animations!
Oct 24, 2016 9:34 PM
Apr 2013
DiabloMask said:

I think it's not something to be exagerrated. It just fits what he was thinking. Before Gatchmon appeared, everything was normal and Haru only did his routine activity, especially reading fantasy novel.
Oct 27, 2016 7:39 PM

Jan 2009
DATS24 said:
DiabloMask said:

I think it's not something to be exagerrated. It just fits what he was thinking. Before Gatchmon appeared, everything was normal and Haru only did his routine activity, especially reading fantasy novel.

Well I wouldn't put a scene like that early on, we're sill getting to know Haru and Gatchmon and it's only been like 3 or 4 fights so far, saying that "so much has happened" already does feel exaggerated.
Oct 28, 2016 6:54 AM

Oct 2011
New characters next week yea!!33
Oct 29, 2016 3:53 AM

Nov 2015
They defeated the cameramon.

Wtf is this

Oct 30, 2016 3:16 AM

Dec 2015
Pizza cat VS pizza cat !
At least, the battle idea was good.
But there will be soon too much CGI if even the humanoid species are not drawn. Why should only the lower ones be privileged?

The best thing of the past episodes, lessons about behavior on the Internet, was replaced by a joke ad. -_-

2/5 Deprived of the only thing I liked, I am not looking forward for the next episode, at all.

@ListAandM Where did you see them?

@Drake1000 Are you sure about this "Calumon"?
Here is Belphemon [Sleep mode]:

edit: who voiced Scopemon? It sounds familiar.
Rei_IIIOct 30, 2016 5:43 AM
Oct 30, 2016 5:39 AM
Apr 2013
Rei366 said:
Pizza cat VS pizza cat !
At least, the battle idea was good.
But there will be soon too much CGI if even the humanoid species are not drawn. Why should only the "cute" ones be privileged?

The best thing of the past episodes, lessons about behavior on the Internet, was replaced by a joke ad. -_-

2/5 Deprived of the only thing I liked, I am not looking forward for the next episode, at all.

@ListAandM Where did you see them?

Cute? Pfftt only Super Appmon are drawn with CG. Sleepmon is a standard grade Appmon.
Oct 30, 2016 7:50 AM
Apr 2014
Rei366 said:

I didn't say he IS Calumon I just said he looked like Calumon, he has the same color scheme.
As for Belphemon Sleep mode he isn't an appmon and so far we've only seen appmons, so it'd interesting if he's an actual digimon.
Oct 30, 2016 8:00 AM

Dec 2015
@Drake1000 I didn't say you did say that -_- (my God, again)
I thought you were comparing them (turns out you were) and was merely suggesting that Belphe SM seemed closer to Sleepmon.

I am really wondering how everything I can possibly write in this series forum is perceived as so offensive.
Feb 5, 2017 2:59 PM

Dec 2010
Rei366 said:
Pizza cat VS pizza cat !

That`s actually pretty sad. It wasn`t bad but it definitely gave me the filler feeling. Too bad, Cameramon was quite good.

The Gothic girl looks awful, wow this CGI looks worse than 1999 D1 Evolution. How is this possible?

Suppa Sayajin da Greenu AKA the dog - best moment in this anime so far. Delicious.
tearofmankindFeb 5, 2017 3:04 PM
Feb 8, 2018 8:45 AM
Jan 2017
http://i.imgur.com/gyczynP.png

Ahhh the CGI, IT BURNS!!!! MY EYES ARE MELTING!
Sep 28, 2021 1:35 AM

Feb 2016
Mienumon eh? what a cutie just my type of Appmon.
Jan 27, 2022 11:59 PM

Feb 2020
Nice Halloween episode.

Gatchmon really love snacks. xD

Mienumon looks interesting.

SerafosOct 23, 7:44 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.