Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2016 6:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah another concert.

However I feel like the performance was kinda repetitive, hoping they try something more different soon. Oh boy, looks like Oikawa got into a scandal of sorts. This could get bad, wonder what he plans to do next.
Oct 7, 2016 9:12 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty decent episode.

I found it funny when Kanade's family were taking pictures of him on TV. xD

We got a little montage of different activities at the agency, The card catching thing was kinda amusing.
Oikawa seems to be good at everything.

The performance was nice, I liked the song too.

We got ourselves a scandal now. :o
Oct 7, 2016 3:12 PM

Jan 2013
Ok this ep was actually good in my opinion. I still don't like concerts but nevermind...
Kanade is officialy my fave character from this anime I think. ;;

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Oct 7, 2016 3:39 PM

Dec 2013
I don't think I like this anime :/ maybe it's more suitable for girls Any way I'll try one more and see
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2016 10:05 PM
Feb 2016
As I watched the first 5 minutes of the show I thought I might come to like it but after that I'm kinda struggling. The VA for Kanade, Chizuru and Itsuki are kinda high-pitched that I thought their voice might have not mature yet but when I hear their solo part of the concert they are capable of voicing a deeper tone and I've always thought that VA tend to synchronize their characters voice when talking and singing. But since they're still newbie I guess it's totally excusable(?) Either way I'm going to watch one more episode to determine if I'm going to continue or just drop this series since I don't seem to really care for the characters. Guess this might be the reason why I never really want to watch idol-like anime shows :/
Oct 7, 2016 11:04 PM

Nov 2012
kanade's voice is still kind of annoying :/ besides that the episode was okay i guess. the scene with kanade and shin sitting in the car without saying anything was pretty funny.
Oct 7, 2016 11:52 PM

Oct 2011
wow that brave beats transformation with the cards. What a scandal
Oct 8, 2016 4:47 AM
Sep 2016
This episode actually surprised me.As a player of the original game,I thought that the band forming process was going to be as cliched as possible,making it unbearable and making me wanna drop the anime completly.But damn,this was actually funny,like Kanade and his mom and little brother taking pictures of the TV once he appeared,or the car scene.People complaning about the ''fanservice'' and stuff,well we got a BATH SCENE and not even a single nipple was shown,take that.Also,kudos to that change of pace and the scandal thing,pretty realistic and actually shocking lol totally love that because I was seriously thinking that Kanade already won his trust by singing his song (and if he would,I would soo consider dropping this anime),but nope,real life happens.I know I sound a little bit exaggerated calling the scandal news a thing that I love,because it's actually something that happens in the industry,but as a k-pop and j-pop fan,you don't even KNOW how much of that happens.So kudos to Dream Festival for actually rising my hopes and correcting me on my cliched stereotypes.

The only thing I didn't like was the live performance,damnit.Glory Story was an amazing stage.
Oct 8, 2016 3:39 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That Holiday Striped Cord looked very good.

Usual training and all but nice to see training that is meant to catch cheers.
That Jun guy sure has a thing for Mikami, wanting to eat whatever Mikami made with no hesitation.

Performance was pretty good.
And looks like we got a scandal now. I dons't think there's been an idol anime that's brought up the romance is off limits part. Makes the show feel fresh imo.

Oct 9, 2016 12:32 AM

Jul 2012
I enjoyed it despite being angsty. I'm glad they all got solos in the performance this time.

The ED is still easily the best song tho.
Oct 9, 2016 4:10 PM

Feb 2015
Shin! I found my bae.

The voice actors are throwing me off a little.
Oct 11, 2016 12:12 PM

Mar 2013
I love that this is basically male Aikatsu. Shin why are you trying to be so distant. Although I can't wait for the next episode about the scandal.
Jul 14, 2017 5:11 PM

Jun 2014
Oh, so there is a scandal now. I wonder how this will affect Shin?

May 25, 2023 10:28 AM

Feb 2020
Those "conversations" between Kanade and Shin were quite awkward.

And here comes a scandal. It didn't take too long.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

17 by Serafos »»
May 28, 2023 9:17 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

7 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 11:18 PM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

5 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2016

9 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Dream Festival! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

11 by Serafos »»
May 27, 2023 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.